DON AMORE (Mafia Romance) 18+

By sultryslxt

Trailer for this book is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're interested in hot, sexy, sensual, fiery and action-filled c... More

DON AMORE
Cast/Character profile & Trailer
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Author's note
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
Chapter sixty five
Chapter sixty six
Chapter sixty seven
Chapter sixty eight
Chapter sixty nine
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER #1
BONUS CHAPTER #2
BONUS CHAPTER #3 - FATALÈ
ALDILÀ AMORE / SHORT STORY
Q&A

Chapter sixty

49.6K 1.3K 413
By sultryslxt

Adriana's POV

She was an absolute dream.

My heart was filled to the brim as I watched my daughter sleeping soundly in my arms while silence surrounded us. It was so peaceful to be here and watch my Ilaria sleep like she never did before. A small smile spread across my lips as I continued to gaze at her; I was so in love I just couldn't stop.

My daze was cut short when I felt another presence enter the lounge and instantly claimed it was Dante as I was waiting for him however, when I glanced up at the doorway, I found myself watched Fabio entering the estate.

When he noticed me, he stopped in his tracks and watched me before his attention flickered towards Ilaria.

"Ciao," He said as he stood at the doorway, "is everything okay fiore?"

"Yes, I'm waiting for Dante to arrive." I reply before a small frown settled on my lips, "Fabio, you haven't seen her yet."

I watched Fabio with a frown as I stood up on my feet with Ilaria in my arms. She was wrapped in her blankets and all cozied up against my chest. Fabio watched me a for a few seconds before he blinked a couple of times and then began to saunter towards me. It was like as if he was dreading to meet a baby.

When he reached me, he smiled and then settled himself down on the couch.

"Come on fiore, let me have a look."

"Here, take her." I say as I gently hand her to his arms.

Fabio was quiet in that moment as soon as Ilaria was in his arms, he watched her intently as she stirred in her sleep. Her tiny hands escaped from being wrapped in a swaddle and waved in the air as she yawned. Fabio watched her like as if he has not seen a baby in his entire life. Ilaria stirred a little more before she stopped and then completely settled on Fabio.

"Oh," he gasped, "she is so beautiful."

A huge smile escaped from my lips as I watched him bonding with her, even though she was asleep. However, when Fabio spoke Ilaria immediately woke up and began to gaze at him. Fabio smiles down at her and then kissed her tiny hands.

"What have you name my little petalo, Adriana?" Fabio asked as he glanced up at me and in that moment, my heart dropped. Fabio was crying....

What?

"Ilaria Lombardi."

"I think I want to stick to petalo, it suits her more." He sighed nonchalantly before he chuckled,

Fabio watched her in awe as he slides his finger in-between her tiny hands, Ilaria pouted before another yawn eloped from her lips. Fabio chuckled and he looked at me, I smiled back at him and felt my heart just melt.

"You know, I never thought Dante would ever have a bambina." He says as Ilaria begins to curl her tiny fingers around his thumb, "It's crazy to even get my head around this that my fratello had a child."

"Why?" I found myself asking, "Do you think he's incapable?"

"No Adriana, never. It's never that. As far as I would know, Dante would be a great father, I could just sense it. It's just the fact that based on his past and what he has been through, I never imagined a child in his future. Even the family assumed that he would be everything but a father, but I guess you arrived and changed that for the best."

It wasn't the case of doubt that I thought Dante would be incapable because I knew how Dante was, however it was the fact the danger that Dante is preparing for. There was no denying that danger comes with mafia which is why Dante always talks about leaving it just for myself and Ilaria. But I always inform him of the right decisions because deep down, I know that Dante will never let go off something that is really impost to him.

"Fabio, even I am in disbelief that we both have her. Never in my entire life did I think I would have her." I confess as I watch her awestruck,

"Yeah... like I said, I can't believe my brother has a little baby."

Talking of him, Dante appeared from the estate door as he overheard what Fabio said, when he walked in and interrupted us.

"hai ragione fratello, I still can't believe that I have a bambina." He says as he approaches us and while he did, my heart skipped a beat for some reason. "She's mine."

Dante watched Ilaria in Fabio's arms before he turned to me and pecked my lips.

"Is everything okay?" He asked as he walked around Fabio to reached me. I nodded my head at him and just glanced at Fabio who was busy watching Ilaria.

"Will you two get a room?" Fabio remarked and instantly, I felt my cheeks burn. I glanced over at him again and thankfully, he didn't look at us but had his attention on Ilaria.

"We will, only if you keep Ilaria." Dante challenged him and instantly, my eyes grew wide with shock before my hands smacked his chest.

"Dante!" I gasped and he just looked at me and then laughed,

Fabio thinned his lips as he looked at us before he chuckled. He nodded his head and then began to get comfy on the couch as Ilaria was beginning to fall asleep on his arms again. I was actually surprised that she was comfortable on him because for the past hour, she was fretful and very fussy.

"I was kidding." Dante said as he sat back on the couch with Fabio,

"It's fine, you guys do your thing. I can have her for as long as you need." Fabio said and instantly, my face felt so hot.

I glance at Dante once again before I bite my lips and stood up to leave. There was no way I was going to spend another second there when Dante had wild thoughts running through his head, in front of Fabio.

As I make my way towards the tops of the stairs, I notice that someone had left one of the rooms and when I stood in front of the person, my jaw slightly dropped.

"Annetta?"

She stopped abruptly in her tracks before she slowly turned towards me; it seemed as though she was sneaking out of that room.

"Ciao Adriana," she greeted, "how are you?"

"I'm good," I reply before I saunter toward her, "when did you arrive and how long have you been here for?"

The last time I saw Annetta was a few weeks ago, actually before Ilaria was born, and so to see her here was kind of a surprise. Normally, I would be informed of her arrival by mom or by herself but this time, I had no idea. Annetta just smiled at me before she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm serious Adriana, are you seriously alright, considering the fact that you just had a baby?"

I chuckled before I pulled away from her and watched her with my eyes filled with so much happiness, I was so glad that we decided to fix our broken relationship.

"Yeah, I'm fine but have you met her?" I question, "It's been quite some time that she's arrived and you still haven't met her!"

"I know but I'm here now. Where is she?" She smiled sheepishly,

"She's downstairs."

As Annetta sauntered towards the stairs, Dante has reached the top of the stairs. A tingling sensation ran past through my stomach before it reached my feet as I watched his broad shoulders just relax back when he reached the last stairs and the few strands of hair flops back on his face. As Annetta walked past him, he gave her a brief smile before his gaze settled on me; it was suddenly dark.

"Adriana," he called out,

"Yes Dante?"

"Would you please come with me to our room?" He asked and immediately, I felt like Dante was going to charge towards me if I hadn't complied.

"And do what?" I challenged as I sauntered towards him.

His nose twitched slightly before he took my hands and leaned closer towards my ears as he began to rub his prominent nose on my ears. When his nose rubbed my ears, my knees nearly gave up

"Do you want to find out?" He whispered hoarsely,

"Yes."

Dante didn't waste no time when he grabbed my wrists and then walked into our room without any hesitation, and as he did my heart accelerated. Even though Dante and I had been intimate multiple times before, I was still slightly anxious with doing anything because it has in fact been quite a few months since we have actually done anything.

With the birth of Ilaria, we had no time.

I always worry about impressing him but he always reassures me that I have nothing to worry about.

When we reached our room, Dante closed the door and immediately pinned me on the door while he devoured my face. Instantly, a dull ache formed in-between my legs as our lips were connected, it's been so long I didn't realise how much I wanted this.

My blood was pumping in my heart when Dante slightly pulled away and glared at me for a brief second, his eyes were dark and feverish. His lips slightly swelled as he watched me making all of his intention of what he wanted to do to me, obvious. My tongue rolled over my lips before it was taken by my teeth when Dante reached for my neck and began to do all sorts to it.

Kiss, suck, bite.

It was so painful yet so gratifying.

My hand reaches his hair as my fingers curls around it, Dante always knew how to make me feel really good.

I began to push him towards the bed as he continued to go further down. My heart raced when he unbuttoned my dress and discarded it on the floor.

"Gattina are you sure you're ready to do this again?" He asked as he was out of breath,

Dante was seated on the edge of the bed as he glanced up at me, waiting for my answer. I grab his shoulder and begin to straddle his thighs, he wraps his hands around my hips and begin to hold them steady, waiting for my reply.

"Of course I'm ready," I say, "just be gentle, I still feel pain."

"Okay baby," He whispered as he kisses the valley of my breast, "I promise I'll be gentle."

A strangled moan escaped my lips when my hips began to roll against his strained erection through his slacks, a growl was released from him when he held my hips to gain control.

"Fùck..." He growled once more, "fuck Adriana, you're.... you are going to be the death of me..."

My heart palpitated as I felt as though I was already about to reach. I threw my head back in my shoulders when Dante held me as he continued to thrust his hips upwards, building the burning friction. I returned to Dante as he reached down for me however, when there was a frantic knock on the door, both me and Dante froze on the bed.

"Dante! Get your ass downstairs right away!"

Dante and I stop and pull away before we watch each other for a second.

"Venuta!"

I get myself off Dante and begin to dress as he stood back up and began to fix his shirt and hair.

"What the fùck is going on?" He growled under his breath, "This better fucking be good."

"Let's have a look what's going on, shall we?" I glanced at him before I have every piece of clothing on my body, and flattening out my hair from the mess Dante had made.

Although I was slightly disappointed with the disruption , I had a feeling that this was something we both had to tend to, so if we were required to be downstairs then we will go. What if something happened to Ilaria?

My heart thumped in my chest as we make our way past the hallways and down the stairs. I had a very unsettling feeling that something really bad had happened so when I was reaching the bottom of the stairs, my gaze searched my Ilaria. Immediately, my heart settled in relief when I caught her sleeping soundly in mom's arms so I walked towards mom and began to scrutinise Ilaria.

"Mom, what's going on?"

"What the fùck?!"

I glance over my shoulder in one swift moment when Dante's agitated roar filled my ears. When my eyes caught him, it also caught the commotion at the entrance door, and instantly my jaw dropped.

Rosalina was on the floor, tending to a man that I never thought I would ever see in my entire life ever again. As Rosalina sat on the floor, her husband Constantino remains unconscious on her lap. His bloody face could be seen from here so there was no doubt that, that was not Constantino, I was able to recognise him.

Concern was written all over Rosalina's face while Fabio rushed back in with a phone in his hand.

"It's clear, there is nobody there. He made his own way here, no one dropped him off."

"Then why the fuck is he in this state? What the fuck happened to him?"

"Dante, call Dr Araldo please!" Rosalina panicked,

"Mom, don't worry." Fabio assured her, "He's going to be fine here, he is safe."

As the scene unravelled in front of me, my whole body was trembling from the extreme fear I felt from just a glance of Constantino. Ever since Antonio and Martinez was killed, Dante and the boys were searching for Constantino for months but to no avail. We all had no idea where he could be right up until now. Although he was their father, they were still going to take precautions just in case he returned with different intentions. He could be still working for my father and thus, Dante was not going to take any risks now, especially when we have our daughter to think about.

"Adriana."

I snapped out of my reverie when Dante approached me with a face filled with concern. I blinked up at him before I glance over his shoulder to see Dr Araldo finally arriving as he served him.

"Adriana, go upstairs with Ilaria and your mom. Everything will be alright, trust me."

"Okay."

I nodded my head as Dante leaned in and kissed my forehead. When Dante turned around to walk away, mom encouraged me to walk towards the stairs. Together, mom, Ilaria and I walked up the stairs into our room, away from the commotion.

The only concern I felt right now was with Constantino's return, was I even safe?

Was my daughter even safe?

______________

Edited April 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 78.5K 58
"𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Lonzo Mattia doesn't like strangers. Wh...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentín, being the most vi...
692K 16.6K 63
(MATURE CONTENT/MAFIA ROMANCE) #Series2 Previously known as Playful sins This is a second book to a three part series, you do not have to read the f...
326K 4.2K 47
[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be one of the most well known assassins in N...