Sister? A Soul Eater fanfic

بواسطة renatocorp

Death the kid has a sister. She is a half sister though. Her name is Kumori. They have no idea that they are... المزيد

Sister? A Soul Eater fanfic
Sister? Part 2
Sister? Part 3
Sister? Part 4
Sister? Part 5
Sister? Part 6
Sister? Part 7
Sister? Part 8
Sister? Part 10
Sister? Part 11
Sister? Part 12
Sister? Part 13
Sister? Part 14
Sister? Part 15
Sister? Last Part

Sister? Part 9

2.3K 102 1
بواسطة renatocorp

Kumori walked silently with Kid beside her. "Shouldn't you be in class?" she asked. Her outfit had changed. She wore a plain black shirt, black jeans, and black converse sneakers. On her hands was a black skull ring with a few plain bracelets matching on both sides. "No, I think I can be late again." Kid answered. Kumori scoffed. "I thought you were a perfectionist." she said. "No I just have a disorder." Kid answered. Kumori frowned. Two figures appeared in the distance. A boy and a girl appeared. "Kumori! We've been looking for you since last night! Where were you?" the girl asked. The boy was tall and the same age as Kumori. He had brown hair and grey eyes. The girl had dark skin and was the same age as Kumori as well. "I thought I told you to wait back at home." Kumori said. "And check out the school by yourself? No way!" the girl exclaimed. "Anyways, you were still recovering from her. I thought we were the ones who were supposed to go check it out." the boy said. Kumori made a face at him. "Mind introducing your friends Kumori?" Kid asked. She apologized. "That's my "brother", Will and that's my friend, Maria. I'm sorta adopted." Kumori explained. "And this is Death the kid" she said.

Will looked at him, his stormy grey eyes flashing as if they were actually storm clouds. Maria held out her hand. "Nice to meet you!" she chirped. Kid looked at Kumori. "Aren't you going to tell them?" he asked. "Tell us what?" Will said. Kid turned his head. "Kumori and I are siblings."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
12.2K 263 20
so you and your parents arrived at london a 0hew weeks ago and already meet everybody even judge turpin but what would happen if sweeney todd shows u...
26K 527 22
You've moved to a new school and your super excited, you've made a bunch of friends but one boy has taking a liking to you. (I DONT OWN ANY OF THE CH...
93.9K 1.7K 17
Before our four heroic brothers fought their big fight with the Shredder they stumped upon a building with a strange little girl with strange abiliti...