Sister? Part 9

Kumori walked silently with Kid beside her. "Shouldn't you be in class?" she asked. Her outfit had changed. She wore a plain black shirt, black jeans, and black converse sneakers. On her hands was a black skull ring with a few plain bracelets matching on both sides. "No, I think I can be late again." Kid answered. Kumori scoffed. "I thought you were a perfectionist." she said. "No I just have a disorder." Kid answered. Kumori frowned. Two figures appeared in the distance. A boy and a girl appeared. "Kumori! We've been looking for you since last night! Where were you?" the girl asked. The boy was tall and the same age as Kumori. He had brown hair and grey eyes. The girl had dark skin and was the same age as Kumori as well. "I thought I told you to wait back at home." Kumori said. "And check out the school by yourself? No way!" the girl exclaimed. "Anyways, you were still recovering from her. I thought we were the ones who were supposed to go check it out." the boy said. Kumori made a face at him. "Mind introducing your friends Kumori?" Kid asked. She apologized. "That's my "brother", Will and that's my friend, Maria. I'm sorta adopted." Kumori explained. "And this is Death the kid" she said.

Will looked at him, his stormy grey eyes flashing as if they were actually storm clouds. Maria held out her hand. "Nice to meet you!" she chirped. Kid looked at Kumori. "Aren't you going to tell them?" he asked. "Tell us what?" Will said. Kid turned his head. "Kumori and I are siblings."