The BAD girl is always more f...

נכתב על ידי wishingc

Madison's life has been one bad thing after the next,but things starts to change when she starts to attend a... עוד

The Bad girl is always more fun. Ch 1
The BAD girl is always more fun. Ch 2
The BAD girl is always more fun. ch 3
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch4
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 5
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 6
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 9
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 10
The bad girl is always more fun. - ch 11
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 12
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 13
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 14
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 15
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 16
The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 17
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 18
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 19
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20
The BAD girl is always more fun. -ch 21
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 22
The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 23 (final chapter)

The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 8

263K 2.4K 226
נכתב על ידי wishingc

Chapter 8-

Madison -

I wait by my car for D.K to bring his car around. I catch my reflection in the car window and hiss again. The short shorts that are something I expect to see on Daisy Duke or some sluty girl are riding up my ass. The white sports bra pushed up my boobs a little to much for my liking and the shoes...ok well the heeled covers where really cool actually and I was wearing one of my short leather jackets. I huffed and when I saw my team, plus my guess approach me I smiled "hey guys" my team smiled and whished me luck, my hero's looked worried and my friends looked lost.

Brandy was the first to speak "Are you sure you want to do this? I mean if you lose he gets you" she said and my team chuckled and Mr. Everson, or Clark if you like, nodded in agreement with his wife "don't worry D.K dose this every time I show up on a Friday night. I race him and he loses. It's not going to change this time" I said and My team followed with a chores of 'HELL YEAH!' I then turned toward Oscar, Kale, Ryan, Jeremy, Nick, Cat and Kelly "you see he challenged me to a race and if I win I get 1 grand if he wins he gets me as not only a new team mate to him but also like a slave. If he was to win and he asked me to go deal drugs for him I would have to go and deal drugs or he would be in full right to kill me, but don't stress I have this" I said and everyone but me hero's and my team mates looked like they thought I was as good as dead.

I saw Kelly was about to open her mouth and protest but just then D.K pulled up in his car and just with one look I knew what race he wanted to challenge me in "Drift race" he said and I le out a bored sigh and got in my car. I winded down the window and looked over to D.K "can't you change it up even a little bit D.K?" he just laughed and as always I knew he thought he could win this and in truth he could....if I had a broken arm two broken legs and was blind maybe. The girl who I could proudly say I didn't know as she walked out wearing less clothing then underwear started the count down "On three" she said and walked closer to us till she was on the X where the counters stand. "ONE" she yelled and me and D.K revved our engines "TWO" she said and I was already calculating where I was going to go "THREE" she said and I tuned and waved out to my friend who I had brought along tonight. I turned around and floored it just as she said "GO". we sped off and I chuckled as D.K tried to cut me off. I hit the gears and made it so I drifted right around his short turn and was now in front of him.

I chuckled as I saw him curse in my review mirror. Instead of turning the next corner and righting myself in time to go along the next strait I drifted sideways along so that when I got to the next bend I just drove strait, I had about a 4 car lead on D.K and as I turned yet another corner and drifted again and again skillfully. I was with in a meter of the finish line when I slammed on the gears and turned the car so I was looking at D.K "One grand" I said with a small wave as he almost reached me and the finish line. I sent the car flying back in reversed and getting over the finish line and righting myself forward once again. Now I remember why I used to love Friday night racers, they where so much fun when it wasn't the same person who constantly kept wanting to race you. D.K got out of his car in a huff "that's not fare! Isn't it illegal to drive backwards he screamed at the ref. The ref was laughing and shaking his head "no it isn't, it's just no one has that much skill to" he chuckled. He picked up the microphone that blasted all over our night time racing area "the winner is Mad Madison against D.K." he announced and I heard a heap of cheers and screams of enjoyment.

D.K came practically running over to me "I want a-" but before he could say a rematch I punched him in the gut. He dropped to his knees holing his stomach "not tonight D.K. and if you try to bring this to a fight like last time you know I will just beat you senseless again. So get my grand and some sense boy you will never beat me" I said in my don't-mess-with-me voice. He just coughed and nodded D.K was only 4 years older then me and also was proclaimed the king of the drift track, well until I decided to challenge him about a year ago after he tried to hit on Daisy. Now I have beaten the best on my track at everything. A striate race, a drift track, the obstacle course and even the death rally. I was at this present time undefeatable. I walked up and over to the announcer and I saw that my friends and hero's where getting closer to where I was "can I borrow that?" I asked the announcer in my most seductive tone. He ran his eyes over my body and nodded at me "thank you" I said taking the microphone and switching it on.

I hit the top "hey everyone it's Mads here, can you hear me?" I asked and there was a courses of yeses "good. So I have a special treat for all of you tonight. This afternoon I found my self in a surprising situation and from that I got to meet...." I let there be a dramatic pause. My team and my friends had almost reached me on the stage "Bony and Clyde!" I squealed. From all over the track I saw people running over wanting to see the famous racing gods of the big race 19 years ago. I pulled the Everson's front and center so everyone could see them. It was just like a band concert. People where screaming and cheering . I saw Lucy trying to get on stage. I waved over to her and when I saw the crazed fans where blocking her way I walked over to the front of the stage and death glared some people who under my icy gaze moved out of her way.

I was good friends with Lucie she was Cranks girl friend for about 2 years now. They started going out not long after me and Crank broke up and if anyone is think. How could he be so heartless and then dump you and then move on so quickly don't, because in truth I actually played match maker with this one and introduced Lucie to Carter, I mean Crank. "Hey Lucie" I said she just jumped up and down and squealed "oh my god Madison you know Boney and Clyde?! I'm so Jealous!" she said like a crazed fan. I rolled my eyes and we walked over to my team. Daisy gave me a pat on the back as Boney and Clyde gave out autographs. Crank gave me a quick kiss on the lips as I had one my race and Lucie humped "where's mine?" she whined playfully. Other girl would have hated the fact of our little ritual that we do, but Lucie found it extremely funny.

Crank slipped his arms around Lucie's waist and planted a much bigger and affectionate kiss on Lucie's lips. "Ok so was it my imagination or are you the luckiest guy on earth?" I heard Nick ask from behind us. Crank chuckled "I am pretty luck to have Lucie here as my girl. Hell your right I am the luckiest man alive" he said with a smile and kissed Lucie again. I giggled. They made such a cute couple "no dude I mean you get Mads and that chick" Nick explained. Me and the lovely dovey couple looked at each other quickly before bursting out with laughter. "What?" Nick asked a little bit angry we where laughing at him. I was the first one to settle down enough "no he doesn't have me, we used to be together, but we are better as friends. I just kissed him before because it's part of our ritual when ever we win races. See I have Carter here to thank for getting me into racing in the first place. I would do anything for him or my team" I said simply and Lucie smiled.

She always admired my dedication to my team "She is under stating that big time!" said Graves voice from next to me. When the hell did he get here? "what's that supposed to mean?" I asked glaring at him but in a playful way. Graves chuckled and the others all seemed to have joined us by now except Boney and Clyde who where talking to what looked like some old friends of theirs "once I lost a race in the first week Mads joined us. I lost had to give myself to a crew know for dealing with the black market, I was scared shitless. Then little Mads here challenges every single on of their crew to get me back. If she had lost she would have had to have traded places with me. As a compromise" I rolled my eyes it was no big deal, they didn't know I could drive, so I had kind con them into that one "Yer she beat them all and got me back, that was her fist race here at the track" finished Graves everyone was looking at me with shock and awe. I rolled my eyes. It wasn't that big of a deal.

"well it's not that big of a deal. I mean it wasn't that impressive" my team looked as if they where about to argue when we heard Mrs. Everson squeal. I turned around to see Mr. Everson with a gun pointed at his head, but a guy who looked a little older then him. Who's crew was he with? I thought to myself a I let out a sigh. I heard everyone in my little group gasp. Nick swore and it looked as if Cat was about to pass out. Jeremy took one step closer. I put a hand on his shoulder "don't go getting any stupid idea's now" Jeremy looked at me with anger "What do you mean I need to go help my parents!" I yelled I rolled my eyes and sent Graves and killer a look. They both understood and held Jeremy back.

He yelled and kick. "oh shut it Jeremy, and let me sort this out, if I get shot people have less to lose" I said simply and walked over to where the silent crowd watched as their hero's had a gun held to his head. The guy saw me approach and quickly shifted the gun on me. I didn't slow down "umm can we help you?" I said after I reached just in front of Mr. and Mrs. Everson. The guy was trying to get a clear shot on my hero's but I was in the way "Move little girl. I have some unattended business to get to" he said in a smokers voice. I rolled my eyes. I just realized who he was "oh shut up snake so you lost the big race 19 years ago" he looked angry and pissed off yet a little surprised I recognized him. I heard Mrs. Everson Gasp "Snake?" she said in a shaky voice he looked at her said "why the hell did you pick him over me Brandy?" said Snake in a angry yet sad voice. Brandy answered simply "because I loved him Snake" this was so not the thing to say to snake.

He tried to get a clear shot at Clark "well you can't love a dead man" he clicked the gun and tried to aim over me. I chuckled, then giggled then I started to really laugh. Snake sent me a WTF look and I rolled my eyes. "well I see another reason she didn't chose you you're a idiot" I said and he looked so mad and went so red in his face. He brought the gun to my head "shut up bitch" he hissed and I giggled again. He clicked the gun as if about to shoot. I giggle once more then I swung my fist around and it collided with his face. I used my other hand to grip the gun and take it out of his hold. I stopped laughing needed no distraction any more. I aimed it at the guys head and pulled the trigger. He flinched the crowd flinched and I smiled "you left the safety on dumb ass" I hissed and kicked him in the side "now get out of here before I decide to show you how to take the safety off a gun and really shoot someone" I hissed and set the guy with a glare that only a person who has seen the worst in humanity and still want to live to tell the tail can look at some one with that glare. The guy tripped over trying to get up, but as he did he got up and ran.

I shock my head and clicked the safety on again. I put the gun in the belt loop of my shorts I turned to the shocked crowd "well it was good to see the Friday night group again and I'm sure Brandy and Clyde might not want to come back thanks to that idiot so if you would all give the great racers a quick good bye we will be off" I then remembered the race next week Daisy has me doing "Oh and the Granite Crew see you next Saturday" I saw the group of mostly bikers gulp as I walked back to my friends. "ok so if you want to take them back to the car I have to go get my money off D.K. Oh and Jeremy I'm going to head strait home with Kelly so you might want to ride in the Limo." I said my team nodded and smiled. To my team this was just another Friday night, but by judging the looks on everyone elses face this was some show.

So before they could ask me any questions I gave Cat a hug, ruffled Nicks hair. Hugged Oscar, Ryan and Kale and then when I was left with Jeremy I just smiled "guys you can let him go now" I said as Graves and Killer had started a conversation about some car and looked as if they had forgotten Jeremy. I chuckled at his expression before walking over to Boney and Clyde who where waving good bye and signing a few more autographs "Ok guys it's time to go." I said to Boney and Clyde. The next thing I know Brandy has got me in a big hug "Thank you so much Madison! I mean you let us see a amazing race and then you save my husband. We are forever in your debt" I blanched at that "hell no your not" I spat and they looked shocked "if it wasn't for me you wouldn't even be here and that guy wouldn't have done that, so I say that I'm in your debt if anything" then before they could argue I jumped in "well it was nice to see meet you Brandy and Clark maybe I will meet you again hopefully, but I have to go now and you do to I think your kids and the other three boys have had a little to much excitement for one night. So if your all good, I believe your limo is waiting just over there for you" I said pointing to the limo in question.

I then gave each a quick hug and sent them off on their way as I left on mine. I made my way over to D.K's tent and he handed me the money in a large white envelope. I didn't bother checking, D.K was actually a ok guy and wouldn't try to cheek me out of my money. So I smiled and thanked him and as always he said he would get me next time. I just smiled and said goodbye. By the time I made it back the limo was gone and my team mates had left to. It was just Kelly left by my car "Hey girl ready for a sleep over?" I asked and she smiled and chuckled. We sat in the car and left when we where finally on our way I spoke "so did you have a fun night? What did you think of my racing?" I asked excited. Kelly smiled and the she started to gush "oh you where amazing Maddy. I mean it's so you! I preferred this to all the things you used to do to get money" my smile faltered a little....ok so I hadn't stopped all my bad ways. I mean a girl has to eat you know?! "so Kelly tell me about you wedding!" I zipped in after she had practically talked all the way to down town about how much she enjoyed tonight. I was glad she did but I had forgotten how much this girl likes to ramble "the wedding is going to be on a beach Mads in summer that's why we have the extra three mouths to wait until Summer! And my dress when we get back to your place I will show you a picture!" I looked at her confused "do you carry a picture with you?" I asked. That was a little odd, but I guess it is Kelly we are talking about.

Kelly rolled her eyes "no it's on the dress shops website" I let out a nervous giggle. Kelly smile faded "what?" she asked in a do-I really-want-to-know voice. I let out a sigh "I don't have a computer Kel. Hell I don't even have a TV" I said feeling like to many people are finding out about my lack of luxury today. Way more then I liked. "oh" was all Kelly said. She looked out the window and I guess she finally realized we where headed toward the worst part in town "where are we going? Mads if we go any farther will hit the down town streets" she said worried. I let out a sigh. Looks like for the last four years my girl has been living the life of luxury why I have been slumming it in the streets "yer I know that's where I live" I said as we pulled up to the Mechanics work shop where I locked my car securely in the garage "do you live in a shop?" asked Kelly. I had to chuckle "no this is just the safest place to park my car. My house is just around the corner. Stick to my side and if anyone comes even close to us stand behind me ok" I said and Kelly just gulped and nodded.

We walked quickly to my house and I was luck no one came up to me that night, trust me it was a little rare to have a night where someone didn't try to mug me or something, but it's not like I can't take care of myself. We reached the door to my little apartment buildings. We walked in the front door and as we headed up the stairs I had to point out the ones where she couldn't walk or else she would fall through the stairs. We walked down the hall and I saw her wrinkle her nose. I will admit the first time I came here it did smell kind of bad, but I got used to it after a while. We came to door 20 and I just pushed it open, sure I would lock it, but the door handle doesn't even work so it would be pointless. "Welcome to my...well...I guess you could call it a house" I said as I made my way in. all Kelly had was a small backpack. I told her to take a seat at the very small table that I had and she did. Her jaw was dropped and I could tell she was shocked to see the place I lived in. hell I hated it to, but I made do with what I had.

I made us some tea and changed into my P.J's and she did the same "ok sit" she said to me in her stubborn voice. I rolled my eyes and took a seat "ok now you are going to tell me everything and don't try to make it sound all good Maddy, I want to hear every detail of what happened after I left. I took a gulp of my tea and then chuckled "I don't think you want to hear a horror story before bed Kelly" I said and Kelly face went white "I want to know everything" she said and I sighed. Then I started. I told her everything. Right from the moment after I woke up in the hospital to find her gone, to where I had been beaten just after meeting my new foster parents. How I had gotten the twins sent away yet I had to stay with the mum and dad from hell for a year. I had finally had enough and managed to get away. How I had lived on the streets for about a year before Crank took me to my first race and how my life got a little better after that. I went to a public school around here even though our P.E lessons where more like how-to-run-from-the-cops lessons and how George and Rosa and Shaklee actually where really nice people. Sure I also told her about the bad people in my life and some of the truly horrid things that ad happened, I did as she asked. I gave her every detail about my life.

After I finished she was a white as a ghost and didn't say a thing, the next second I saw a tear roll down her cheek "please don't cry" I said and Kelly whipped the tear away and sniffled. I looked down at my empty tea cup "it wasn't meant to be like that" Kelly said in a sad voice and I smiled weakly at her "I know honey, but not everyone gets a normal life, mine isn't that bad, I'm sure people out their have it so much harder then me" I feel a little stupid now, I am thinking I should have left out the hospital trips I had to take or some of my rougher nights on the street maybe, why did I tell her everything?! I mean look now she is upset. Kelly suddenly smiled "It seems as if your life is getting better now though" she said and I smiled...if only she knew. She saw the look on my face and then went dead still "what's the matter?" she said and I shifted my weight under me not meeting her eyes "nothing" I said and she just raised her eye brows dam she had the most stub bored expression on. I let out a sigh "I don't know what to do Kelly. I mean sure my life is getting better, but you know as well as I do that as soon as that happens to me, just as son as I think I'm getting to my feet the world pulls the rug out and has a good laugh as I fall flat on my face....I'm just waiting for the fall Kel" I said and Kelly looked as though she was truly about to cry. So I put on my bravest face and smiled "but maybe it wont happen this time! And hey what time do you have to go tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the subject and also realizing it was getting really late. Kelly tried to smile, Tried being the main word "Well I was have to be back by lunch time" she said and I smiled brightly glad I hade her for that long "well we should get some sleep! Tomorrow I'm taking you to the markets in the morning" and with out another word I took our tea cups washed them in the sink. We Brushed our teeth laughing at some memory Kelly replayed about when we where young and I wouldn't let her or the twins sleep until they had brushed their teeth.

I didn't have a giant mattress just a double and it was on the floor so me and Kelly just fit on the bed, we fell asleep to the sound of the ruff streets at night, but at least their was no gun shots tonight.

**************************************

Jeremy's P.O.V-

The guy went home in the late morning. We slept in after staying up and talking about how cool it was to see the race last night and the fact that Madison had stopped a someone with a gun. In truth last night realized that Madison was something else. Not just a bad ass girl, but a bad ass girl who could also run for the next St Mary. I mean come on! She got her friends to hold me back so I wouldn't get hurt, but put herself in the same if not more dangers situation then I would have if she let me go. And to say that if she got shot people would have less to lose! I mean come on this girl needed to see people depended on her. I bet she knew that though, I bet she thought it was better her then anyone else. Why the hell did she think so low of her self as to think she wouldn't be missed very much if she died? It was kind of sad. Oh who am I kidding I'm a guy and the fact that she thought that almost mad me want to cry....almost.

It was almost lunch time when I heard a car pull up to the front of the house. I walked over to my bed room window and looked down. It was Maddy's car and Kelly was getting out. After Kelly closed the door and waved Maddy's car drove off. Seeing her drive normal it's surprising to think that she made her race last night look so graceful and skilled I mean a actual professional racer would be put to shame with her style. I chucked on a shirt and ran down stairs. I found Kelly trying to open the door to the house. I through it open. She had heaps of bags and nags of...well it looked like shopping "oh hey Jeremy. Could you give me a hand" I just nodded and picked up her bags " I thought you where meant to be saving for your wedding?" I asked. She had told me the other night that she needed to save some money for the honeymoon in Thailand for shopping, by the looks of how much stuff there is here I bet she may need to work more to get some money back. Kelly just chuckled "Believe it or not but this stuff cost me less then $20 bucks" she said . I pulled out a box and inside had what looked like a diamond necklace. The price said $500 on it "Yes twenty dollars hey?" I said flashing her the tag, she gasped "But Mad said she had got me that for a dollars...their must be some-" she stopped mid sentence then looked as if remembering something.

Kelly hissed under her breath "what?" I asked and Kelly looked so mad "She stole it. " she started to swear in a different language and I just looked at her confused, then I finally court on "oh you mean Madison" I said and Kelly nodded sadly. That reminded me of something "hey Kelly why did it make Madison so made when I called you Jelly last night?" Kelly froze and I saw her shiver visibly. She looked me in the eyes and let out a deep breath "the year before Mads and I where split up I was dating a senor guy at my school....he always called me Jelly as a nick name. I thought I was in love. Maddy always hated him thought there was something off with him. I told her she was crazy. I gave him my innocence" I took in a shocked breath as I was guessing where this story was going "he then cheated on me." she looked really sad and heart broken, then she suddenly smiled "Maddy beat him so badly he ended up in hospital for three whole weeks." I smiled slightly to" and then she got the kid through in jail for" she gulped "rape." I looked at her confused, then I understood "he...he rap-" but before I could finish she laughed "not me the girl he cheated on me with. Maddy was so young and she was the one to represent the other girls case! The judge could believe his eyes" I couldn't help but smile. I could imagine that.

"wow...she is really something" I said and Kelly just laughed "if you think that was amazing wait until I tell you a few other things I just found out last night" she pointed to her bathroom "you know my bathroom is bigger the her whole apartment" my eyes widened and I couldn't help but ask "really?" she nodded sadly then launched into a full detail of what happened after we had left. I court myself cringing as she describe the place where Madison lived. After that she stopped and looked me dead in the eyes "ok so I am going to tell you Madison's story...all of it, but do you understand why?" she asked. I nodded I had been wondering the same thing and after hearing Madison speck those words to me last night I pretty sure I knew why "you want me to understand what she has been through so I can be a good friend to her...you think she deserves to have more then one friend that understands" Kelly smiled and nodded.

She then took a deep breath "I want her to have just at least one other person there, I know people can be mean, and well you go to her school and you guys seem like, in some weird and twisted way, friends, it just she may not need as much physical protection as most other people, but that girl has some serious issues and she needs a little mental protection...do you get what I'm saying?" she said in a huff as she fingered the diamond necklaces. I nodded "I get it she practically dose everything humanly possible and then some for everyone else. You want another person to be their for her" she smiled and nodded "I knew you where a good choice to tell" I chuckled. Yer it would be better if she didn't hate me and we where friends in some way, but in truth where not. Why am I doing this then you ask? Well I'm a curious creature. Very curious.

Kelly and I talked long through the afternoon and all the way into the night around 10 o'clock Kelly's phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello Kelly here" their was a pause and Kelly looked so worried "What happened Mads" she said and I instantly went of freeze after hearing that girls story, it almost made me want to go hit something to think another bad thing has happened to her I heard on thing from the other end of the phone before Kelly started to cures and demand what was happening. I heard Madison's voice "The F!$#ing world pulled the rug out Kelly and this time I scared Kelly" Madison sounded like she had been crying. That wasn't right. This girl deserved to smile...shit she deserved a lot after living such a messed up life. It wasn't right. After another ten minutes closed her phone and I looked at her. She grabbed her car keys "we need to get to the hospital now" she said in a sad voice. I almost jumped "what happened" I said worried and mad at the same time. Kelly shot me a sad look then told me why we needed to get to the hospital, I was gob smacked.

Dose everyone know the saying 'curiosity killed the cat'? Well this time it wasn't the cat. To bad this time it was Kitty.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

AN: PLEASE (I hate to do this but ...)I need 75 votes on this chapter before I put the next open up. Sorry, but hey please vote!!

And comment : DD

Dadadadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So who can guess who is in hospital? Anyone?

Ok so I hoped you liked his and yer I was thinking oh wow this is a long one then I looked and I had only written like 6 pages and I was like aww.

But I hope you like this you know shake it up a bit : D

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.1K 216 29
{NOTE: I WROTE THIS AT A VERY YOUNG AGE, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE PARTS WHERE I WAS CRAP AT WRITING AT THIS POINT AND HOW EVERYTHING IS VERY MELODRAMATI...
9.4K 339 39
Cameron Black is the school's nice guy. He has the perfect life. The perfect girlfriend, the perfect family. Nothing bad has ever really happened to...
1K 84 43
Why do bad things happen to good people? A question that his boy is making himself more then ever this days. From the beginning we see a 17 year old...
56K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...