I call dibs(an emblem3fanfic)

By emblem3_heros

Lacy was from a small town in Minnesota hoping to make her dream come true. She finally got the opportunity... More

I call dibs(an emblem3fanfic)
Chapter 1 (the first day can be rough)
Chapter 2 Well hello there
I want her more!
Well that exculated quickly chapter 5
I'll think about it chapter6
This is gonna be hard
The big date

You cant take her out (chapter 3)

44 2 0
By emblem3_heros

Lacey's pov

I had a great rest of the day. It was way better than yesterday, I actually think I'm starting to fit in. After keaton left with his brother I had a few more clients and met a really nice girl named Riley.

Well it's 6 O'clock and honestly I don't want to go home but at the same time I do cause i want to talk to keaton and get to know him better.

Later at home

"Beep"beep"beep hmm I wonder who would text me. Haha I'm so stupid sometimes, as I glance down at the phone I realized it's keaton yay! but us soon as I read the text it wasn't so yay

From- keaton:) I know I promised to take u to that movie on Saturday but I can't.

I didn't even reply just as I thought my life was getting better really it's getting worst. I just decide not to text him back just to let him know I didn't care, but really I was kinda upset.

Keatons pov

"What ya thinking about bro"? wes says to me as I realize I was staring off In space. "Oh nothing just a girl" It better not be the girl from the vet clinic! He screams at me ... how the fuck did he know I like her. why does it matter wes?

BECAUSE I CALLED FUCKING DIBS THATS WHY!! He screams as he leaves the living room. Wow I guess wes really does like her. Maybe I should let him try to be with her.

I hate having to tell her I'm not gonna take her to the movies on Saturday but I have to it's bro code.

To- Lacy;) I know I promised to take u to that movie on Saturday but I can't.

Ugg I wait an hour for a text back but I guess she dosent care anyways. I finally just go to sleep.

A/N~ hey guys I hope u like this chapter it's kinda a filler chapter but still please vote and tell me what ya think! ❌⭕️❌⭕️✌️~ Lydia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
158K 7.2K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...