Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa...

By peaceout647

Elsa has powers and can't control them. Then she meets Jack. Jack tries to help her control her powers. Alon... More

Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa fan fiction )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
A little message :)
Another little note:)
Another note
My new book!!

Sorry!

512 20 2
By peaceout647

My friend reads this story and one day she told me that chapter 16 confused her. And i want to apologize if i confused u. i have been really busy lately so i dont really have time to update. I am sorry if i caused confusion to anyone. If you need to plz reread my story if you forgot what happened. Sorry again for the inconvenience. plz keep reading and thank you readers!! Sorry once again. I will try and update soon. Gotta go! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
206K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
16.3M 545K 35
Sinful Flash Sale: Unlock the entire story for 80% OFF or each part for just for 1 Coin Only! Valid only for this weekend, till June 23. Down-on-her...