✓ FATE ☁︎ tom holland

By requtation

What happens when Grace Clarke, the sweet social butterfly that doesn't like to socialise that much, loses he... More

♔cast♔
♔1♔
♔2♔
♔3♔
♔4♔
♔5♔
♔6♔
♔7♔
♔9♔
♔10♔
♔11♔
♔12♔
♔cast 2♔
♔13♔
♔14♔
♔15♔
♔16♔
♔17♔
♔18♔
A/N
♔19♔
♔20♔
♔21♔
♔22♔
♔23♔
♔24♔
♔25♔
♔26♔
♔27♔
♔28♔
♔29♔
♔30♔
thank you!!

♔8♔

5K 111 41
By requtation

Grace woke up by the sound of her phone buzzing in her pocket. She slowly opened up her eyes one by one and groaned remembering what's happened last night.

The girl took her phone from her pocket and saw her reflection in the black screen before turning it on. Her hazel eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

Tom had texted her that he's going to come to take her at four. She looked at the time and widened her eyes when she saw it was almost 2:30! She'd slept for over 12 hours! Damn! Crying can tire a person a lot!

Grace tried to shake the memories from last night off and got up to take a shower and freshen herself up.

After about an hour she was all ready and was waiting for Tom to knock on her door.

She heard a ding from the door bell and quickly ran to open it. There he was. Tom was standing on the door with a smile on his face.

"Ready?" He asked nicely.

"Yup!" Grace took her backpack and yelled a 'goodbye' to Frankie. "We should stay at my apartment sometime to spend time with Frankie!"

"Sounds like a good idea to be honest! The dog's company is the best!"

"True, very true!"

They both laughed and Tom looked at the girl beside him with sparkly eyes.

"Any ideas where to go?" He suddenly asked scrunching his nose.

"You haven't even thought about where to go?!" Grace laughed loudly shooting her head. "Some bad shit happened last night and I can't bother with thinking about where we... Wait! Chelsea Market!"

"What?" Tom furrowed his eyebrows but smiled sweetly.

"Chelsea Market! It's a great place! Urban shop where you can find everything!"

"Chelsea Market it is then!" Tom laughed slightly and Grace took his hand while calling an uber.

~•~

When they finally stopped in front of the huge market they got out of the uber and go inside hurriedly especially Grace who couldn't keep her excitement inside anymore.

"The vinyls, the vinyls!" She said between breaths holding Tom by the hand and pulling him into one of the dozens shops here.

Tom raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled slightly. "You like vinyls? What are we gonna look for? Tchaikovsky?"

"Why?"

"Because, you know, you're a ballerina."

Grace suddenly stopped and turned around still holding the boy's hand. "Did you actually realise what you just said, Thomas?"

He scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground awkwardly. "I just-"

Grace shook her hand and kept on pulling him further into the shop. "It doesn't matter. And no, I'm not listening to classical music. I like alternative and indie a lot actually."

She finally let go off Tom's hand and started pacing around the shop clearly looking for a particular vinyl.

"Which artist are you looking for?" The boy asked with curiosity.

"The 1975." Simply answered the girl. She then stopped, picked up a vinyl and turned around to show Tom four men walking down a crosswalk. Grace gave the boy in front of her a wide grin and started wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" Tom asked confused.

Grace seemed disappointed and sighed heavily. "The Beatles, you dumbass! You should know their songs by heart!" She said clearly a sarcasm in her voice.

"Why?"

"Because you're a British! Duh!" She rolled her eyes sassily.

"Haha. Nice roast! You're just avenging me, aren't you? Because of the classical music."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Grace practically sang walking slowly to Tom. She then stopped right in front of him, shrugged and smiled innocently.

Tom couldn't stop thinking of how adorable she was in that moment. She was usually adorable but now she just crossed the line. He didn't realise when did he lean into her and gave her a soft peck on the lips.

Grace pulled away immediately clearly in shock and went to pick up another vinyl.

"Look!" She said like nothing's happened. "Pink Floyd!"

Tom put on a fake smile and nodded mumbling a small 'yeah' before turning in the opposite direction from her and pretending he was really deep into the vinyls in front of him when actually he didn't know any artist in the section he accidentally got himself into.

After about fifteen minutes the boy heard someone running towards him and turned around to see Grace with a pink vinyl in her hands and a huge grin on her face.

"Tom! Tom!" She screamed while running and almost tripping over a broken floor board. "I found it!"

She showed him the pink vinyl with neon lights saying 'I love it when you sleep for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it'. Tom widened his eyes but smiled at the sight of Grace being so happy that she couldn't stop jumping up and down.

"Long name of an album!" He exclaimed.

Grace looked at the album once again and shrugged quickly.

"I guess." She answered. "But I found it!"

"You did! Good for you! Are you buying it?"

"Yes, of course! This is my precious baby!"

Tom chuckled and watched Grace as she walked to the cashier to pay for the vinyl. She smiled politely and handed the money taking the bag with her brand new album in it. She mumbled a quick 'goodbye' and 'thank you' before returning to Tom.

"Are you gonna look in here more or do we keep going?" She asked him.

"Wait just a second!" He answered and put his hands up gesturing her to wait before walking to a section Grace was pretty sure was the rap one. "I'll take this for Harry!" He yelled from across the room picking up a Drake's 'More Life' vinyl.

Grace smiled at how nice it was for him to buy a vinyl for his brother. Tom came back with a smile but it faded away soon after and he looked at the ceiling deep in thought.

"Maybe I should get the 'La La Land' soundtrack for Sam." Grace tilted her head but nodded slightly.

"That'd be really nice of you."

She said and looked at his lips remembering how it felt touching them with her own. She felt weird but she wanted to kiss him again. Longer this time. She simply got scared and pulled away too quickly and now she regretted it a lot.

Grace looked at the boy pacing around the movies section trying to find 'La La Land'. She guessed he finally found it when she heard him scream 'Aha!' and pick a navy blue vinyl.

"We're all ready now!" He said when he came back.

Tom also paid for his purchase and the two exited the shop with two big bags.

~•~

At around ten Tom and Grace were walking around the streets of Manhattan eating ice cream and talking.

"I can take you to set some day. The filming is almost over though. So you have to come this week." Tom suggested.

"Are you serious?!" Grace couldn't believe it.

"Of course! You'll meet everyone! The whole cast is like my second family!" The boy said and Grace could tell he was a 100% serious. "The movie is out July 7 by the way, just so you know."

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." The brunette girl chuckled. "Wait! So I'll meet the queen herself!"

"You'll meet Jacob for sure, yes!"

"I meant Zendaya, you dumbass! But Jacob is pretty much a queen too I won't deny it!"

Grace thought about meeting the cast of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' and how shook Stacey would be when she finds out. But then she remembered what happened and the happy smile on her face fell down immediately. Tom seemed to have noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly and put a hand on her shoulder making her stop and turn to face him. They sat in the first bench they found. "Your mood seemed to die out of nowhere."

"It's just-" The girl started off. "I had a fight with Stacey and I said some shitty stuff and she said some shitty stuff and we did shitty things." She took a deep breath trying not to cry and continued. "We both had that dream to go to Juilliard but she seems like she'd forgotten that dream... like she'd forgotten herself. I was worried about her and asked her why she hasn't danced for so long and reminded her that she needs to practice because I work my ass off for that audition. She started screaming at me for being childish for following my dreams and I mentioned her always getting drunk and making out with different boys which is so fucked up! I fucked up! But she left before I could do anything. I screamed and cried and chased her and apologised at least a hundred times but I know that isn't enough! I hate myself for that!"

Tom had a sympathetic look on his face and didn't know what to say at all. He just put his hand on top of hers trying to calm her down before speaking up.

"That's pretty serious! Dance means a lot to you, doesn't it?"

"It's basically what i live for! Plus my red headphones!" She chuckled while picking up the device hanging from her neck. She always hung them on her neck and never put them down. Tom hasn't seen her without the headphones. He wondered why are they so important to her but decided it's not the right time to ask now.

"And what about Stacey?"

"She's always been the one who goes to parties and gets drunk but it's never been this bad! Stacey's always been a perfectionist when it came to dancing and I've never expected something like that from last night from her! I don't know what's happened to my best friend and I'm fucking worried, Tom!"

"Hey, hey! First, you need to calm down and second, maybe you two should meet up and talk. Maybe she needs help with something. You can come with her on set if that will make her happy!"

"It would!" Grace suddenly lit up. "But she probably wouldn't want to see me ever again! We've never had that big of a fight!"

"You're gonna be just fine, I know it! But maybe you shouldn't push her to go on an audition for Juilliard. Maybe she's changed her mind about that dream. Maybe that's not her dream anymore. You should respect that and let her be herself!"

"She'd always wanted that! What could possibly change her mind so much that she gives up her childhood dream?!"

"See?" Questioned Tom which made Grace even more confused than she already was. "These are the key words: childhood dream. Stacey's not a child anymore. People change their minds all the time. It's completely possible she'd changed hers too. Try to talk to her and I'm sure everything will be alright very soon!"

"Thank you, Tom!" Grace murmured under her breath and laid her head on his shoulder.

Tom's body tensed at her action but quickly calmed and he put his head on top of hers gently.

Grace slowly closed her eyes and smiled to herself. Tom was nice, really nice. And handsome, and fit, and talented, and gave good advices. She knew now that she wanted to kiss him again.

The girl sat up straight again followed by Tom. She looked him in the eyes and quickly leaned in before she'd lost any courage. Their lips touched for the second time today but this time it was a real kiss, not just a peck.

Grace intertwined her fingers behind his neck and Tom put a hand on her waist gently pulling her closer to him.

She tasted like vanilla because of the ice cream she was eating. Her lips were soft and Tom deepened the kiss a little bit more.

Grace felt like there were fireworks burning in her chest but the feeling was nice and she couldn't pull away even though she was already out of breath. Their lips moved in sync and the girl forgot for a while about the stress and the problems she had.

Both of them finally pulled away, out of breath. Tom was the first to smile. It was an awkward smile but Grace thought it was the most adorable thing which made her smile too.

"That was nice!" He finally spoke up and got up from his seat. Grace followed.

The girl put a strand of hair behind her ear and intertwined their hands while nodding.

"It certainly was!" She said happily and they headed to her flat.

~•~

Tom was in front of Grace's door while she was already inside her apartment both looking at each other. The girl bit her lip softly.

"Well..." she spoke up.

"Well..." mimicked Tom.

"I guess I have to go to bed now, I'm hella tired."

"Yeah! Me too." He started to walk away but suddenly turned around. "Grace!"

The girl looked at him. She had almost closed her door already.

"What are we?" He questioned.

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What are we?"

"Are we like... you know." Tom said. "After we... you know."

"I don't know. Are we?" She shrugged. "Do you want us to be?"

"Do you?" He saw her shrug again.

"I wouldn't mind." She answered a small smirk peaking on her lips.

"Me neither."

"Great!"

"Great!"

Tom ran to her and quickly kissed her in the lips again. He stood there with a smile like a child.

"Goodnight!" He finally said.

"Goodnight!" Grace closed the door and looked at the ceiling trying to understand everything that happened.

Did she have a boyfriend now? And did that boyfriend happen to be Tom fucking Holland?!

"For fuck's sake!" She suddenly yelled and started jumping around together with Frankie and laughing like an idiot.

Grace picked Frankie up and laid with him on the bed.

"Hey, bud!" She told him. "I have a freaking boyfriend!"

She fell asleep almost immediately after she said those words, the French bulldog snuggling more comfortably under her grip.

~•~

A/N: oh shit! This escalated quickly I guess?! This is the longest chapter so far but I had a lot of shit to say so hope you enjoyed! My babies are finally together, yeeek! I've been waiting!

Don't let this flop! 👽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 31 24
"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy." "I know, I know. But...
245K 6K 82
in which two world famous singers become the golden couple everyone's obsessed with. *SOCIAL MEDIA*
501K 9.1K 85
- and maybe i'm scared because you mean more to me than any person does. you've become everything i think about...
199 10 38
Peter and Bella had known eachother since kindergarten but never talked.Now both are in the same highschool and Peter cant help but fall for this gir...