Her Fangs || Sequel to His Fa...

By KittyBlossomCB

[Y/n] feels depressed without her boyfriend Aaron. Their lives are both busy with College. [Y/n]'s new roomma... More

INTRODUCTION
1| Coffee lover? Nah.
2| Off Limits
3| Sneaky
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
**CHRISTMAS SPECIAL**
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
I M S O S O R R Y !
I guess this is the end.

Chapter 4

1.1K 39 12
By KittyBlossomCB

Chapter 4 - The Party

I groaned and turned onto my side.

"Hey! Sleepy head! Wake up!!" I heard someone yell.

"Ugh! Will you shut up Y/S/N!" I covered my head with my pillow and fell back to sleep.

"Y/S/N? Who's that? Your sister?" The annoying person asked.

"Shush!" I said.

"Jeez. You're quite cranky today.." They mumbled.

'WILL THEY JUST SHUT UP?!?!'

•-_~*~_-•

Class today was boring as it was any other day. "Kayla! I need to do something fun! I'm so bored.." I complained to my roommate.

"Well why don't you go up to our room and check out some of my dresses in my closet." She suggested. I looked at her with a confused face on.

"And why would I do that?"

"Because! You need a outfit for the party tonight. Remember?" She asked and I thought for a moment before looking back at her.

"Yeah. The Halloween party." I smiled.

"Yeah! Now go! We don't have any classes for awhile." She smiled and pushed me in the direction to the dorms.

"Okay!" I waved and started walking. "Bye!"

•-_~*~_-•

I opened her closet and stared at all the choices of dresses. There were 3 dresses that I really liked. The first one was a short, long sleeve, red and black dress that ended at my knees with a matching black choker. The second one was a short black dress that ended just above my knees with lace all over the back with a white bracelet. The last one was my favorite of all of them, it was a short, strapless, dark blue dress that ended just above my knees with a cute black belt around the waist and matching black heels. "This one!" I smiled excitedly and tried the dress on. Turns out, it fit perfectly!

I stared in the mirror at myself with a shocked and happy expression on. "Whoa. I look hot." I grinned and did a twirl. "It fits perfectly! Wait till Kayla sees this." I smiled at myself and took the dress off, laying it down on my bed and closing Kayla's closet. 'So... I got a dress.. now what?'

My phone started vibrating and playing my ringtone. I looked at the number and picked it up immediately. "Hey Kayla! I got a dress!" I smiled against the phone.

"Cool! Can you lay my dress on my bed, please? It's the short black one." I sat my phone down on my dresser and opened Kayla's closet again. I grabbed her chosen dress and laid it down on her bed.

I walked back over to my phone and held it up to my ear, "Done." I said.

"Great! Now get your butt back down here. I want you to meet my friends' boyfriend."

"Uh, okay. Cya down there." I hung up and stuck my phone down in my pocket and exited the room. I walked down the halls and made my way down the stairs. I would use my vampire speed, but there was a lot of people hanging out in the halls. I walked outside the dorm building and seen Kayla by a tree with her friend and a blond guy. 'That must be the boyfriend! Cool.'

I smiled and walked over to them. "Hey guys! I'm here! Who's the boyfriend?" I asked.

"Oh! Right. Y/N, this is Garroth Ro'Meave. Garroth, this is Y/N—"

"YOU?!" We both said at the same time.

"You guys know each other?" Eleanor asked. She kept looking back and fourth at Garroth, then me.

"Yeah! I knew him in high school! It's good to see you again, Garroth." I smiled and hugged him.

"It's good to see you, too, Y/N." Garroth smiled with me and hugged back.

"So... Um.." Garroth let go of me and looked into my eyes, seeming to be choosing his words. "Uh, How is that— um.. Problem of yours?" He asked.

It took me a moment to realize what he meant. "Oh, That." I chuckled and gave him another smile, "It's going okay. I've been doing quite fine, lately."

"Good. That's good." He looked back at Eleanor and gave her a loving smile, which made her blush adorably.

"Awww! You guys are so cute!" I grinned.

"Ooo! You really want to see El, when I kiss her. She's just the cutest thing!" Garroth chuckled and gave Eleanor a small kiss on the cheek. She turned a bright red and looked away, playing with a strand of her hair.

"She is! Awwwwww!" Me and Kayla practically died of the adorableness. We then all noticed the time. We all said bye to each other and went our separate ways. Me and Kayla went back to our room, While Garroth and Eleanor went to the café.

I opened our door and walked in. I looked over at my bed and went to go sit on it. Kayla stared at my dress with a huge grin on. "Gorgeous! You chose a hot dress, Y/N."

"Thanks! I try." I laughed and held up the dress in front of me. "Does it look okay?"

"Okay? Okay?! Gurl, This dress is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen you wear! Well, I haven't seen you wear it yet— you know what, never mind." She laughed.

•-_~*~_-•

It was now night. It's time to party.

I was all ready. Dress on, makeup done, hair styled, and my heels on. But I was missing something... My fangs. I had to have my fangs out. I started to regret my choice of being a vampire for this Halloween party. 'Oh Irene.. What if I accidentally hurt somebody? No, don't think that. None of that will happen.'

I sighed and took a deep breath, focusing on blood. When I did so, my fangs started to grow and poke at my bottom lip. My eyes turned a dark blood red. I exhaled nervously and opened my eyes to see myself. My eyes were red and my fangs were out. I wasn't really use to making my fangs appear. My fangs always grew when I didn't want them to.

Kayla knocked on the bathroom door, "Ya' ready yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, Just a sec." I looked at myself one last time and opened the door slowly. I see Kayla with her witch hat and her dress and makeup on. "Wow. You look hot. I bet chu that all the boys will be staring at you." I grinned.

"Whattttt. Y/N, you look hotter then me. Your vampire fangs and color contacts look so real!" Kayla said.

"Thanks. Now, shouldn't we be getting to a party?"

"Yeah! Come on!" She grabbed my hand and we both ran out into the hallway and down the stairs. We walked towards the sound of music. We turned around a corner and seen a whole bunch of people in that one classroom. There was some hanging out in the halls, some were kissing, some were laughing, and some were eating literally all the food. We grinned to each other at how cool our party was. We entered the room and instantly, mostly half of the boys were staring at Kayla. No— the both of us.

"Irene. We must be quite the hotties." Kayla smirked. She walked over to the tables filled with all different kinds of food. She started to pick out what she wanted, some of the boys came over to her and started a conversation.

I sighed, knowing she was enjoying herself made me happy. I suddenly felt like someone was watching me. I mean— half of the boys were looking at me... but this feeling feels... different.

I looked around myself but didn't see anyone looking at me. I sighed and shook my head. I walked over to one of the corners of the room, and stood there, drinking some punch. 'I swear I thought someone was watching me... Maybe it's just a weird effect happening because of me forcing my fangs to show..'

I looked around again and seen a figure in the shadows. "What..?" I whispered and walked over to where I seen it. There was nothing there. Everyone here was either by the food tables, dancing in the middle of the room, or outside in the halls. So nobody would be over here. Unless I'm wrong...?

I could suddenly smell something I couldn't quite describe. "What is that smell..?" I whispered to myself and looked around. The scent was surrounding me, so I couldn't tell exactly where it was coming from. I kept looking around me, to find nothing. The scent was getting stronger by the second. I started to feel dizzy, and I didn't know why. 'Oh Irene... What's happening?'

I was about to black out. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the toxic scent. "You... Alright?" A low voice asked me.

I turned my head to the voice to see a slightly familiar guy in front of me. "Hey... I think I know you... What's your name..?" I asked. My words were slow coming out of my mouth. I probably looked drunk. No, I wasn't, though. I was dizzy and I couldn't quite feel my feet or legs.

"It's— Uh— You can just call me.. A." He said.

"'A'... Sounds cool.." I held my hand up to my forehead and closed my eyes. The toxic scent must've gave me a bad headache. I opened my eyes back up and looked at the guy again. "Heh... Are you a vampire, too? Cool costume..."

"You have a headache, and you can't walk.. I'll help you up to your room if you'd like..?" He offered, and of course I accepted.

"Yes, please..." I said. That was the last thing I remember. I don't remember how he got me up to my room, or how he unlocked my door, or how he even knew where my room was. I must've blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 51 20
You go to Phoenix Drop High. You hang out with your younger brothers friends a lot and secretly like one of them. His name is Aaron, he is in the sam...
18.2K 406 18
(y/n) comes to New York because her friend is in a really difficult position due to her mental state. While she is comforting her friend for a sprin...
432 13 7
Y/n has never believed in love, he isn't into it, his sister is worried about him, always saying that she thinks he might be depressed, y/n doesn't b...
24.9K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...