You Got Me

De saphirestar

Lizzie and Aaron have been pen pals for eight years. They know everything about each other, well almost. Lizz... Mais

You Got Me: CH 1
You Got Me: CH 2
You Got Me: CH 3
You Got Me: CH 4
You Got Me: CH 5
You Got Me: CH 6
Thank You! <3 and Contest :D
You Got Me: CH 7
Ch. 8 Teaser ;)

You Got Me: CH 8

1.1K 35 27
De saphirestar

Hi Everyone! I am SO, SUPER, TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPLAODING A FULL CHAPTER IN ALMOSTA YEAR! BAD ME! BAD, BAD, BAD ME!! I didn't upload because of a few reasons: 1) I know what's going to happen in the story, but I didn't know exactly what was going to happen in this chapter, which amde it difficult to write. 2) this year....i REALLY didn't have time..I was involved in the theater department at school, and it's 10th grade, sophomore year, and there has just been so much work. it's almost over though!! 3) I was often in a mood to write, but I wanted to write something less happy, and something more realistic, and down to earth. I love Lizzie, and Aaron and everyone, but their happiness in this chapter got overwhelming for me at times.. 4) i was never happy with what i wrote, so i kept on changing it. I'm stop not happy with some parts of this one, but I'm happy enough with the rest to finally update. So, SORRY! but my updates are DEFINITELY going to be MORE regular now. The next time I'll upload is after finals though, and my summer is busy, so I'm not sure exactly when...but definitely in 3 weeks- a month! maybe even earlier, who knows?

and: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME!! I REALLY appreciates it!!! :) <3333333333333333333

I'm dedicating this chapter to loveforever27, my Wattpad Best friend! I LOVEEEEE her! and you should definitely go read her stories! They're awesomeness!!!! So, if youw ant to read awesome stories...go check those out!!! :DDD Siobhan, I LOVE YOU! and SUPER SORRY I HAVEN'T REALLY TALKED TO YOU IN FOREVER! Will write you a message as SOOn as I upload this!!

So guys, I'll shut up now! Enjoy the story!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CH. 8

“Lizard! Aaron! I know you’re in there! Come out, come out wherever you are!”

I stifled a laugh as Aaron mimicked Jason talking. We were hiding in a secret compartment between "my room" and Aaron's that only Aaron, and now I, knew about. The compartment connected Aaron's room and "my room", and had room for a couch and beanbags, which Aaron had sneaked in. He also put rugs with car designs on the floor, and had hidden a secret stash of food. After my outburst of emotion, we had hidden the camera in my suitcases, put the suitcases into the closet, and Aaron had shown me this hideout. I was once again amazed by the constant sweet things this boy had done for me. It just made me love him more.

I love him. How was I going to tell him that? I had no idea how he would react. Would he freak out and not talk to me at all for the rest of the trip, would he not feel the same way and ignore it, would he smile and stare into my eyes with those gorgeous blue eyes of his and tell me he loves me back? The last possibility made me gasp and it felt like my heart skipped a beat. Could that be true? Could he love or like me back? He did do all these sweet things for me, but that could just be a brotherly love. No, there was no way he would ever love, or even like, me the way I loved him. Realizing this, I wanted to cry all over again, but stopped myself just in time. Ron had comforted me when I first cried, and he told me he didn't and would never hate me. After I had calmed down, he gave me a water bottle, and didn't talk any more about that matter. I had a reason then, but there was no way I would be able to justify bursting into tears now, without confessing to him. Besides, I had no idea how long I was staying her for, so I wanted to make the most of my limited time with him. Who knew when, or if we'd see each other again?

I shook these thoughts from my head and listened intently to figure out if Jason had left Aaron's room. While I was listening, I felt Aaron's gaze on me, and turned and looked at him. He was leaning his head against the wall, and was looking at me with a slight smile on his face. I immediately felt a smile growing on my face in response to his.

"What're you smiling about Beth?"

"I'm smiling because you’re smiling. What are you smiling bout?"

"Oh, I…I was just picturing Jason's face when you splashed him."

I burst out laughing as I remembered the expression on Jason's face.

“Oh gosh, that was hilarious. He must be so pissed off by now, since he can’t find us anywhere."

"Haha, yea. Hey, Beth?”

"Yea?"

"Want to make him even more pissed off?" he asked, with a devious smile growing on his face.

"Let's do it," I said, mischievously, delighted at the thought of spreading trouble with Aaron, something I'd never done with him before. It would also help me stop thinking about how he will react when I tell him.

Aaron told me what we were going to do, and I could barely control my laughter. This was going to be epic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We stood at our positions, and were waiting for Jason to come into Aaron's room. I was under the bed, holding Aaron's iPhone in such a way that I could record Jason, and still not be seen. It helped that Aaron's phone's case blended in with his bed spread, even though that was kind of weird. Aaron was hiding in the closet underneath a pile of clothes.

We heard the door open, and I pressed record. I didn't want to miss a single moment of this, because if everything happened like Aaron said it would, it would be hilarious. I located Jason through the camera, and watched the show. He crept into the room slowly, acting like was a spy. However, he lost the spy element when he didn't see anyone in the room, and started humming the Pink Panther tune. He started jumping around the room, opening random doors and pointing his "gun", which he made by shaping his hands in a gun shape, at whatever he opened. As this continued the humming turned into singing, and the jumping around turned into an extremely abstract and crazy form of dance.

"Dun un, Dun un, Dun an Dun an Dun un Dun un Du NAAAAAAN! Dananana..." he sang, while doing a weird jazzy/ballet move.

At this point I could barely stop myself from laughing out loud. The iPhone was shaking because of my silent laughter, but the video was still visible.

Then, Jason started pretending he was singing with a microphone, while doing crazy leaps, and ballerina twirls. Suddenly, he stopped and stared in my direction. I froze, hoping he hadn't realized that I was there. As he moved towards the bed with slow movements, I thought of a way to escape. But before I could think of anything, Jason went a few steps back, and ran and jumped onto the bed. Before he jumped on there was barely enough space for me to fit, but I was still able to stay there comfortably. Now, the bed was squishing me, and I was forced to take small breaths.

I was about to yell for Aaron, when suddenly, the weight lifted off one side. I sighed in relief and was about to get out when the bed crashed down on me again. Just as I was about to scream in frustration, the weight lifted, and came back down again. Up, down. Up, down. Of course, Jason was singing at the top of his lungs and jumping on the bed that I was under. How fabulous.

Aaron stuck just the top part of his head out of the pile of clothing, which was pretty comical, and I burst out laughing. Well, I tried to. The constant up and down of the weight on me prevented me from laughing, but I could still grin and smirk. Aaron saw my position and cracked up.

I stopped smirking and glared at him to get him to shut up. What if he was the one stuck under a bed that was being jumped on! Seeing my glare, his smile immediately shifted to a puppy-dog face and I smiled in victory. Yes! I was finally able to scare someone when I glared. I pumped my fist up in celebration, but forgot all about the bed I was under and hit my hand on the metal frame. Aaron burst out laughing again, but forgot to laugh silently.

Jason stopped his performance and Aaron quickly hid himself as I turned the video camera back on.

"Who's there? I heard noises. Come on out Lizard and Lover boy. I know you're in here. Are you guys too afraid to come out of hiding?"

"Pfft, yea right. Why would we be afraid of you?" I called out from under the bed.

"Oh, you better be afraid. You forget, I am Jace the Great! Wait, where are you Lizard?"

"No, you're Suitcase-Saver, not Jace the Great. That's really not that hard to remember?" I said, while coming out of my hiding spot, all according to Plan B. Plan A failed when Jason realized there was someone else in the room, but Aaron and I are smart people and had a plan B to fall back on.

"Whatever Lizard. You'll see I'm really Jace the Great when you won't be able to fool me again.

"We'll see," I said, while hiding a smirk. He certainly wasn't on his guard now, and he had no idea where Aaron was or what he was going to do.

Aaron discreetly lifted his face from the pile of clothes he was buried under and winked at me. I smiled. This was going to be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what did you guys think? Good? bad? Too unrealistic? Too stupid of a prank? (i'm really bad with coming up with pranks and everything XP)

So please let me know please guys! I'd love to know what you guys think, even if its good or bad! It'll help me improve the story and my writing!!

and, tumblr in external link!!! I would appreciate it if you guys would follow! you don't have to though!! my tumblr is a good way to know more about me...if you want to??? XP

and also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME DESPITE MY NOT UPLOADING FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!! I LVOE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333333333333333

-Saph <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
741 254 32
Everything can go wrong when Alex and Liz make a bet to help each other with their dreams and passions but with a promise to walk away when the holid...
68.2K 2K 51
[Unconditional love and complete freedom-that's what Marianne dreams of. But falling in love with ...
46.3K 2.5K 45
Roohi 'As soon as the sun sets and moon rises Men turn into hungry wolves thinking we women are their food . All Men want is a body . All they do i...