Rejected?

By JessyBear321

This girl named Jessica gets rejected from her make cause people thought she was weak and ugly. More

Rejected?
The Beginging
Im done!
Im leaving this heartless pack!
Is this real?
Whatever you wanna call this.
Im back?

Someone new?

110 5 0
By JessyBear321

Jessica POV

I've been walking around the woods for the past hour.

I kept walking until some said

Who are you? And why are you on my land? I looked around and saw this good looking af guy!

I said s-sorry I didn't know it was your land. I'll leave. Bye.

Wait!

I turned around.

Where is your pack? The good looking guy said.

Well they are heartless. I decided to leave. The alpha was my mate and he rejected me and the whole pack would take me as a slave. And I had to go through that pain for 5 years.

Then I felt my tears sliding down and someone hugging me. I opened my eyes and saw it was the guy. I felt sparks.

Mate? He said

HEYY guys sorry I took to long I ran out of ideas. But since summer is coming ill be posting every week. Something like that. :* - jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 1.6K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...
6.7M 234K 41
"Who was your first kiss?" Ares asked very seriously and my face started reddening. "I. . . haven't been kissed. Yet." I looked away as I didn't have...
10.4M 370K 67
•Your little mate, what is she like?β€³ •She's wild, but all the best flowers are.β€³ ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ β˜… ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
603K 17.6K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...