Falling - Daniel Seavey ✔

By SweetPunky

"I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop." "Then don't." Emma Paul, the youngest of... More

Reunion
Old Friends
No, He's Lying
Mystery Boy
A Dream
This Isn't Real
Believe Me
Unbelievable
I'm Going Insane
Surprise, Surprise
Payback
Last Words
Help Us
Hello Children
You Can't Leave
Savior
I'm Almost Home
Hallelujah
Buttercup
Good Ole Days
Childhood Memories Part 1
Childhood Memories Part 2
Childhood Memories Part 3
Epilogue

I'd Love To

1.1K 19 4
By SweetPunky

I watched as Jason and Ben ran into our new house. I have to admit, Logan did a pretty good job finding this house. It had a pool, an amazing backyard for Kong and Bella to run around in, and a huge house.

"Go find your rooms!" Logan called after the boys, chuckling afterwards. My brother then turned to me, holding his hand out. I held my hand out and he placed something in my hand. "The door right before the kitchen." And then he walked away. I unclenched my fist and saw a key. My eyebrows furrowed together. Slowly, I walked inside our new house and Bella came running to me, running around in circles at my feet. I smiled down at her before continuing on my way.

I stopped in front of the door that Logan told me and glanced down at the key. I shoved the key into the keyhole and pushed the door open. Inside, was the most amazing bedroom I had ever seen. And I had been to some celebrities house.

The bed had a comforter with a pretty design on it and a bunch of pillows. A brown blanket was drapped across the edge of the bed. Two brown fur rugs with cream spots laid on the floor. One had a a stool with a fluffy, white cushion on top of it. I had a cream colored chair with a brown and cream blanket on it. Fairylights were strung above my bed with a dreamcatcher beside them. I think that the person who designed this thought that cream and brown went togerher well. I agree with them.

A hammock was placed in my room beside the bookshelf that was filled with books. It was wood with black dreamcatchers in a row. A white fur blanket and a pillow laid in the hammock.

      (Sorry about the blurry picture)

And what I thought was the sweetest thing, was that whoever designed the room had put in a great big comfy dog bed in for Bella. Bella beamed when she saw the dog bed and she ran for it, jumping on it. The dog bed nearly swallowed her up but Bella didn't seem to care. I laughed and jumped on my bed, shoving my face into a pillow.

~~~~~

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled over, ignoring the person. The knocking got louder and I groaned again, sitting up. "What do you want?" I shouted, closing my eyes.

The person on the other side of my door chuckled. "Everyone is out and the kids are with Logan. I was told to make sure you got up." The voice said. It was Daniel.

"Sure, just give me a couple minutes."

Daniel laughed. "Alright. See you in an hour." 

I gasped dramatically. "I do not take that long to get up!" I exclaimed.

"Sure you don't." Daniel said before I heard him walk away. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into my bathroom. I quickly brushed my hair and appiled some mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet, trying to find an outfit.

I reached into my closet and pulled out a pair of black leggings, a grey T-shirt, a red Maverick hoodie, and my gray uggs.

I ran my hand through my hair before leaving my room, not before grabbing my phone. Bella trailed out behind me as I walked to the living room. Daniel was sprawled all over the couch and was jamming out to music. I had to stifle a laugh the best I could. Not that he was a bad singer or anything, but it was just funny watching him dance.

A loud thud came from the kitchen and Daniel jumped off the couch. I looked at Daniel with wide eyes, who was already looking at me. We walked side by side to the kitchen slowly.

Another loud thud was heard and I jumped. My hand found Daniel's hand and I linked it with mine, gripping it tightly. Daniel glanced down at our linked hands and smiled, like he knew something I didn't.

But the smile disappeared as another thud was heard, only this time louder. Daniel reached for the nearest object, which happened a baseball bat. Don't ask why there is a baseball bat randomly in this house. Logan Paul lives in this house, what do you expect.

We go into the kitchen, hands still linked, baseball bat raised in the air. Only to cone face to face with nothing.

"What the -" Daniel cut himself off, shaking his head. "I'm going crazy."

"No, your not. I heard it too." I replied. I glanced down to see that our hands were still linked and blushed a deep red. Daniel sighed, shaking his head as he walked out of the kitchen. I leaned against the counter, wondering what the heck we heard.

"You heard me. Sorry, I'm a big klutz." A voice said, sighing afterwards. I screamed, looking up to find the owner of the voice. And I did.

They were in the corner of the room. It seemed to be a girl, about thirteen. Long brown hair that were in tight ringlets and different colored eyes. One was purple and the other was brown. She wore an old fashioned maroon dress that puffed out at the bottom. Gosh, I'd hate to wear those dresses.

Daniel ran into the room, alert. "What's wrong?!" He questioned, the baseball bat still in his hand. With a shaky hand, I somehow managed to point to the corner of the room where the girl stood.

Daniel gasped, dropping the bat in the process. His hand grabbed mine and Daniel squeezed tightly. The girl sighed, taking a step forward, which made us shuffle the other way.

"Sorry about scaring you two earlier, I can be a big klutz. Hi, I'm Caroline, nice to meet you!" The ghost girl, Caroline, rambled. For a ghost, she is such a bubbly girl.

"Uh, hi. I'm Emma and this is Daniel." I introduced us, as Daniel was literally shaking next to me.

"Are you two dating?" Caroline asked, cocking her head to the side.

"No!"

"Yes!"

I looked over to Daniel, a look of surprise and shock on my face. Daniel smirked at my reaction and let go of my hand, only to get down on one knee in front of me.

"I don't know how to put this." Daniel told me, rubbing the back of his neck. "I am falling for you so hard, I don't know if I will ever stop."

I smiled. "Then don't."

Daniel grinned real big and pulled something out of his pocket. "Emma Paul, I fell in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you on that night. I knew I had to make you mine." Daniel paused. "So, will you be mine? My girlfriend?!"

He opemed the box and in laid a beautiful ring. It was silver and had 'His Princess' written in fancy letters across the front.

"Of course I'll be yours, I'd love to be your girlfriend!" I announced. Daniel's grin got bigger, if possible, and he slipped the ring on my middle finger. He then stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and swinging me around. I squealed and laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Daniel laughed with me and set me down. I noticed a chain around his neck and pulled it out of his shirt. On the chain was a necklace that had 'Her Prince' written in the same fancy letters as mine. I grinned.

"I love you, Emma Lynn Paul."

"I love you, Daniel James Seavey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.7K 50
Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to show it. One day, Logan introduces her to...
6K 58 21
what will happen when Logan Paul's and Jake Paul's little sister moves out to LA with Logan and meats the Why Don't We boys? (Slow updates)
33.1K 502 28
Kira has lived in orphanages all her life what happens when Logan Paul comes and wants to adopt her
275K 4K 59
Your Logan Paul's secret little sister. His fans dont know who you are.Your basically just an average teen. But when you move to LA and your brother...