Hope

weirdoforlife30 által

Third book from the series The Mask. *still has abuse* Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 27

11 1 0
weirdoforlife30 által

I have been going through the backpacks for about 20 minutes.  I was laying everything out on the floor.  I started folding all the clothes that Ashley got.  I already cleaned out the backpack that had my camera and other stuff in it.  Once everything was out I stood up.  I grabbed the stuffed animal and put it on the bed.

I got a decent amount of stuff from my room.  Ashley wasn't in the room she went to go and eat something.  So I decided to find places to put my clothes.  I settled for just hanging up all my clothes in her closet.  I put the left over backpacks in her closet too.  I grabbed my laptop and camera and went to the bed.  Once I got comfortable on the bed I turned on my laptop. 

I plugged my camera into my laptop to download all the pictures.  I went through the pictures once they were done downloading.  My focus was fixed on one certain picture.  It was when Ashley and I went to the beach.  She was facing the ocean while leaning on the hood.  I don't know why that caught my attention so much. 

She hadn't realized that I took that picture.  She still doesn't know that I took that picture.  I have to show her that one later.  I continued looking at my other pictures when Ashley walked back into the room. 

She sat down next to me and asked "What are you doing Sam?"  I gave her a are you serious look.  She put her hands up and smiled.  I turned the laptop to her so she can see what I was doing.  Then I went in my other pictures and showed her the picture.  She gasped and asked "When did you take this.  And why didn't you show me earlier."

I just shrugged my shoulders.  That earned me a slap on the arm from Ashley.  I grabbed my arm where she hit it.  "Ow you know that stings."  She answered with "That's what you get for not showing me these amazing pictures."  I start laughing.  Ashley soon started to laugh as well.  Then for the rest of the day it consisted of Ashley and I messing around with pictures and doing other things.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.4K 81 26
Book 2 of the Trilogy 💔
53.8K 2.7K 59
Book 2 ( Memories )
25 0 9
𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒽 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝑀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓃 𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝒜𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓊𝓈𝑒...
20K 294 12
a girl that has ADHD getting abused and tortured by her brothers. TW: School Sh00ting.