Sonata (Harry Styles FanFicti...

By ElleRoseBooks

*Written in 2014* Book One in the Darien Grace Chronicles He was my siren song and all other melodies just se... More

A Note to All Readers
1. Professor McKenney Will Not Be Able To Instruct This Semester's Course
2. Yes Sir.
3. Do You Have No Shame?
4. It's Not A Drought...
5. Eyes Up, Styles
6. Who Is She?
7. Is It Working?
8. Drink Up, Dari.
9. I'll Take My Chances.
10. It's A Rush
11. Risk It?
12. Time Out
13. Poor Little Fido
14. You're One of a Kind, Darien Grace
15. You Speak French?
16. Interesting Choice
17. Live a Little
18. Don't Fold On Me Now
19. I Was Hooked
20. Make Terrible Choices!
21. Loved the Stamina
22. Keeps Me Warm At Night
Full Character Map
23. Why Do You Do That?
24. Say It Again.
25. Don't Ask, Don't Tell
27. Patience Is A Virtue
28. Poppy and Petunia
29. The Jury's Still Out
30. Predator vs. Prey
31. Show Me Your Teeth
32. Naughty Or Nice
33. Wish And Command
34. Infinite Nirvana
35. Veni, Vidi, Vici
36. God Save The Queen
37. Sex-R-Us
38. Otherwise
39. Curiosity And Cats
40. Regret
41. Deep Breath
42. As You Wish
43. Another Time
44. Happy?
45. I'll Do What I Like
46. Do-Over
47. Secrets And Surprises
48. That Song-?
49. What Are The Stakes?
50. It Was All Nonsense
51. What Are You Up To?
52. Humor Me
53. Behave Yourself
54. Solla Sollew
55. Epilogue
Concerto Chapter 1. Numb *Sneak Peek*
SONATA FOR KINDLE

26. Jesus Forgives

274K 6.2K 2.1K
By ElleRoseBooks

"You know, you should really join us for Mass, I know Caleb would be thrilled!"

"Oh, no, I couldn't impose on you anymore than I already am. I'm so sorry for crashing your breakfast."

"Nonsense, I insist. It's no trouble at all! How do you like your coffee?" I shifted in my seat as the door swung open, forest eyes immediately widening as they met my own. The atmosphere in the room shifted in a fraction of a second, the tension escalating in the span of a heartbeat.

"I actually don't drink coffee and I really do need to be going-."

"Harry!" Caleb cheered, bursting into the kitchen, a massive grin on his face, burgundy jacket in hand, "I do hope you're up for Mass!"

"Sir, I do really need to get back to work-."

"You work too hard, take some time for the Lord and relax," Caleb ordered, refusing to take no for an answer, "Now everybody finish up, we're leaving in five." I didn't know whether I should be thanking Caleb's God or cursing him. I guess I'd have a bit of time to make up my mind, there was no way Caleb was letting either of us out of this "family excursion".

Darien Grace

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. If Stella didn't calm the fuck down right now, I'd have to climb back up three flights of stairs and change; I actually happened to like this underwear. I could hardly feel the soft cream lace resting along my hips. I wasn't in the mood to change. All of my other good underwear three floors up and I wasn't exactly in the mood for that kind of physical exertion. If I had to change my underwear, then I would either have to go commando or change my entire outfit and that sure as hell wasn't an option.

Hazel eyes roamed the exposed expanse of my legs all the way up to the short hem along my upper thigh; previously light irises darkening immediately. His hands tightened into fists at his sides, that delicious pink tongue peaking out to swipe across sinful lips. My grip around my cup tightened as I struggled to keep Stella on her leash. The fact that he was here and in full on fuckable professor mode was divine punishment in and of it's self.

At this rate we'd never make it to the church and my list of sins would grow until it was far too long to ever recant. I was point five seconds away from tearing that charcoal button-up off of his body and taking him on the very bar I was sitting at. I didn't give a single fuck who saw and I was pretty damn sure that he was right there with me.

The room was silent for several uncomfortable moments as I struggled to string together a coherent sentence that wouldn't only consist of "Fuck me now, Professor!". Jas was flat out smirking into her coffee mug and Caleb and John were blissfully clueless, as per usual. I swear, it was like they were perfectly immune to the sexual tension that always flooded any room that Mr. Safe and I were in together.

Jas was the first to break that suffocating silence, but her words brought no reprieve. Instead they made me choke on my coffee and nearly had it spurting out of my nose, "Are you tired, Harry? You seem tired. Did you have a long night?"

"I-uh, yeah, something like that," he mumbled, shifting uncomfortably on his feet, a slow blush steadily creeping it's way up his neck and into his cheeks. It really was precious how uncomfortable we made him without really even trying. He just made it so easy to mess with him.

"What could have possibly been more appealing than sleep? Don't tell me, you found yourself an erotic novel. It's okay, we already know that you're not the porn type, so why not get your kicks from someone writing about it?"

"Excuse me?"

"Were you jacking off?" She replied, annunciating every syllable. It was taking everything in me to keep from dying on the spot. Caleb and John had finally managed to become clued into our conversation ,and the look that they were giving their daughter was the same look I'd gotten every day for the past seven years— complete shock coupled with embarrassment.

"Jasmine, I would really appreciate it if you wouldn't-."

"You know, it's okay Harry. We all do it," she faux whispered, "Right Ren?"

"I usually picture Ian Sommerhalder," I sighed, tossing my hair back over my shoulder, "he's steaming from the shower, little beads of water just dripping down his stomach, following his 'v' line towards his-."

"Darien!" John snapped, hands already massaging his temples.

"-towel," I finished, grinning at Harry, relishing in the waves of... jealousy maybe? They were rolling off of my hazel eyed fuck buddy. His jaw was locked up, his hands in tight fists at his sides.

"David Beckham," Jas sighed, dramatically waving her hand in front of her face, "I'd let him help me improve my ball-handling."

"Adam Levine, I want to run my tongue all over that man," I purred, driving Stella even further towards the edge.

"Christ Pine!"

"Henry Cavil, holy Superman."

"Are you two quite finished?" Caleb quipped, shooting Jas and I daggers, moving forward to steer a still seething Harry out the door by his shoulders, "Excuse them, son, they really have no manners."

"Oh, Pops I'm not even close to finishing. Give me five more minutes and a copy of Glamour's Top 100 List."

"Dari, darling, you need a little Jesus in your life," John sighed, snapping his watch closed around his wrist and grabbing the keys to the Cadillac out of the antique bowl on the counter, "If you must 'finish' do it quickly and then meet us in the car. I don't want to be late."

"I'm coming, John, I'm coming!" I moaned, fanning my face before hopping off the barstool. John just rolled his eyes as Jas and I burst out laughing.

"Remind me why we agreed to take you in again? You really have been a terrible influence on our sweet little Jasmine," John sighed, shaking his head before heading out to meet Caleb and Harry at the car.

"Oh hush, you and I both know that I was the best decision you ever made. Yes, Jas, that means you too," I teased, running up and pecking John on the cheek before he got into the driver's seat. They both ignored me.

Fifteen minutes later we were walking into St. Mary's, the bells in the tower tolling in the background. Caleb and John led our little procession through the massive stained glass french doors.

"So, what exactly were you doing last night? Or should I ask who?" Jas grinned, nudging me slightly with her shoulder.

"What makes you think there was a 'who'?"

"Ren, I know you. I also know that you smelled like sex this morning and that you're in a damn good mood."

"Can't it be residual from Thursday night?"

"Nope. I haven't seen you this happy since yours and Greg's marathon bang. Y'all were going at it for a week straight."

"We'd agreed to be exclusive and then he decided to leave the fucking country for a month and a half. I wasn't going to break a promise. I was severely starved," I shrugged. I knew my defense was flimsy. Hell, we'd had more than one marathon fuck just for the hell of it. What could I say, the man knew his way around a vagina.

"Yeah, yeah. I know this story, hell I lived it. We all did. Why you chose to fuck in the house I have no idea."

"Have you ever had sex in our shower? That thing works miracles."

"Actually no, Luca is coming over tonight, we'll have to try it out."

"Luca? What happened to the point guard?"

"Aiden? He was alright, I guess. He's just not very inventive."

"And this new guy is?"

"He's Sicilian. I swear those Europeans... it's a whole new world."

"Take some notes for me then."

"I will, but, last night. Spill."

"I got laid; what else is there to say?"

"How about who did the 'laying'?" she chided, cocking an eyebrow up at me.

"We took turns, obviously. I'm not going to make him do all of the work."

"Darien, if you keep avoiding the question, I won't tell you anything about all of the fun foreign tricks I'm about to learn."

"You play dirty," I grumbled.

"I know. Now tell me."

"I was receiving private lessons from the darling Professor," I grinned, being sure to let my voice only carry far enough for him to hear. Seconds later a large, calloused hand wrapped around my upper arm.

"Jasmine, If you would please excuse us," his voice was as hard as the grip around my arm.

"If you'll just wait over there for me, darling, I'm in the middle of something," I purred, yanking my arm free before turning back to Jas. I could feel the anger radiating off of him once more.

"Well, you certainly know how to get that 'A'," Jas chuckled, eyeing the delectable Brit silently fuming behind me.

"I think I'm starting to like this whole 'teacher's pet' thing."

"You know what I've never done?" her voice was low enough to pass off as an attempted whisper, a wicked glint in her grey eyes.

"What?"

"Fucked in a church... actually, that's a lie. I've never fucked in this church," she laughed, darting a glance back toward the darling professor.

"Isn't that a bit sacrilegious, Miss Catholic School Valedictorian?" I teased, my mind already clouded by the sin filled image. Flushed, sweat slicked skin and lust darkened hazel eyes were all overshadowed by the form of the crucifix hanging above us as we moved in a delicious rhythm.

"Jesus forgives," she shrugged, turning on her heal to back away from me and catch up with her dads, "Confession is after morning mass during the week!" She shot me a wicked grin before turning and sauntering into the main cathedral. I shook my head, turning back to Harry. Frustration definitely suited him. The fierce set of his jaw and the dark coloring of his eyes instantly had my stomach curling into a deep knot and it sent a thrill up my spine. This was going to be fun.

"Will the Professor see me now?" I purred, hooking a finger around his tie and leading him off deeper into the church, pushing open the doors to the Lady Chapel.

"Darien, what are you-?" I cut him off, sealing my lips to his and pushing him up against the french doors, effectively closing them.

"I closed the door this time, are you happy?" I smirked, my lips brushing against his with every syllable. Our breathing was fractured, our hearts racing flush against each other.

"Class is now in session." My hand immediately went down to palm him over the fabric of his dark jeans.

"Do you have a destructive personality or are you just insane?" He growled throwing my hand aside, his dark eyes blazing.

"Is there an option 'C', Sir? No? What about 'All of the Above'?"

"You know what, I think you want to get me fired. I think that you're willing to do it, no matter the collateral damage."

"Maybe I just want a good fuck and I know that you can give it to me," I challenged, returning his glare. I didn't know what was pissing me off more, his attitude or the affect that all of this arguing was having on Stella. She was practically dripping.

"You're so goddamn selfish! This is the future we're talking about, here. Your actions are not just endangering my job, but Caleb's as well. If you can't be bothered to care about how this kind of scandal will affect me, you should at least think about how your actions will endanger Caleb and the other people you care about," he raged, pacing deeper into the church.

"Why are y'all all so certain that we will get caught and, even then, that we will get in trouble?"

"This— does any of this feel even remotely right to you?"

"I know that when I'm around you, I don't think about the rest of the world's shit and that's enough for me."

"It's nice to know that I'm nothing but a distraction to you, Darien. I was talking about morality. I know that may be a hard concept for someone like you to grasp, but at least attempt to act like an actual human being for five seconds and think about it."

"You know what? You're right. I could give a flying fuck about morality. It's just a way for society to monitor what they believe to be right and wrong. I do what I want and then I deal with whatever consequences arise later. I know that doesn't make any damn sense to you and your perfect little life, but this," I paused, motioning to the two of us, "is the closest I've come to forgetting all of that in years."

"You know why this doesn't make any sense to me? Because you won't talk to me. You won't talk to anyone. Jas and the McKenneys are so damn worried about you. If you would just take the time to let them in, then maybe you wouldn't be so bloody starved for attention!"

"Or maybe we could both get our fix and worry about 'fixing' me later?" I ground out, stepping forward, pinning him against the altar, our bodies flush against each other.

"I really don't think-."

"See that's your problem," I hummed, pressing my lips down in a pattern along the line of his jaw, "you think too much. We're both young and hot. I say we enjoy it while we can."

"Darien," he tried again, the sound of my full name on his lips was surprisingly erotic, "last night was a mistake."

"Yeah, well it happened and since it happened I say 'fuck it'."

"You say that to everything."

"Not everything, I'm exclusive to washboard abs and massive dicks... and the occasional girl, but it's college. Who doesn't experiment."

"Darien-."

"Do you ever get sick of hearing yourself talk?"

"Do you?"

"Never," I laughed, molding my lips to his, sending fire racing through every edifice of my being.

And then it was all that I could think about—fire. It was whisking through my veins and and searing it's way through my mind. There was a reason my body craved his. There was a reason that he haunted my dreams and my reality. He was the first person to do it. I'd been shut down for years, just going through the motions. But now... now he made me feel alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 42 18
This Book is complete!!
1M 12.2K 157
This is my 1st One Direction Preferences book. if you enjoy this book please read my other one direction preferences book and leave some feedback or...
910 177 29
~Unedited~ -Book 1 in texting 1D series- Wrong number? Yes. Do I Regret it? No. Does He? No. What's His Name? Find out Updates are every Monday and...
361 37 18
"I just don't want you to be near it okay?" Rebecca said. "She has a name," Harry said angrily. BOOK 1 OF 3: "Don't get angry with me! You're the o...