Why can't you love your wife...

By crazymahiz

Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... Wha... More

Can't I get love??? (prologue and cast)
Abhi's darling and baby... (Sneak Peek)
Shot.1: Love vs hatred...
The lovely bond (Epilogue)
Happiness Unbounds....

Shot. 2: Im the failure... Im the curse...

2.9K 227 264
By crazymahiz

Really, I didn't expect such a mind blowing acceptance and apprectation from you all... You all made me to feel blessed and I thank everyone for the whole hearted love and support...

I know I have made many of you to cry in the first shot and many were feeling way too emotional on reading the shot... Even I too was in the same condition...

All felt really pity for the abhi's baby and favoured her as there is no way she is to be blamed, right... Many cursed abhi for his bad attitude towards his little munchkin...

So, who is the second wife of abhi???

Why abhi is hating her???

Is abhi is really at fault???

Go ahead and read futher to know more....

Now to shot. 2:

Abhi wipes his hot tears and searches for his little munchkin... He spots his baby standing in the guest room holding his darling or her di's photo close to her heart...

Abhi moves towards her but he frozes in his steps as he sees his little munchkin keeping her hands in her  heart and talking to the photo very sadly... Abhi's eyes welled up on hearing her talks...

"  Im really very sorry di... You too wont hate me like abhi na.. see di.. Abhi has changed a lot and Im no more his baby or his little munchkin... 😭😭😭😭

Abhi is saying I came to spoil his happiness and caling me as a bitch... How can he think, I lust him and will take your place in his heart and soul... Why will I do like that di???

Didn't I know abhi belongs only to you??? Never and ever I will demand for abhi's love or never I will ask him to act as my husband di... Abhi is only yours di...

Now too Im demanding for a baby as the heart you gave me is pleading me to give abhi a life to live... Abhi is living a cursed life di and he don't find any reason to live after you left him...

I want the baby to make his life happy, colourful and worth to live again... I want to fulfill your wish di to make abhi as father... Then I will happily come to you and be with you...

Get a nice place for me in heaven di... We will roam together happily with your baby...  We will watch abhi living happily with the baby and our parents... Di... Will abhi accept our wish and fulfill it???

But I want only one thing di, before I die... Will abhi forgive me for having your heart??? Will he call me baby again or at least will he call me by my name???

That's my only wish in my cursed life di and then I will happily close my eyes and join you... 😂😂😂😂... Silly me right... Always expecting for the things which won't happen ever in my life...

Still I didn't changed na di... The same naughty , little munchkin of yours but Im no more abhi's baby... 😭😭😭😭

Hot tears rolled down from abhi's eyes uncontrollably and he runs and hugs his baby tightly in his embrace... The tears were overflowing and hitting the floor uncontrollably like a heavy flood...

After sometime, Abhi cups her face and wipes her tears....

Abhi: Sorry baby... I hurted you so much na... Please forgive your abhi... Baby... You too won't leave me like my darling right... Never and ever say you will die from your mouth...

I will be shattered and break down into pieces, if you too leave me.... Please baby... I know I hurted you a lot... Don't punish me baby...  You have to live for me and I wont allow anything to snatch you away from me....

pragya.... My baby... My Little munchkin... Why are you looking at me like this??? Im your abhi... Why are you moving away from me baby???

Wont I have the right to touch you anymore??? Wont you forgive your abhi??? Did I lost all the rights  on you??? Am I not your abhi anymore???

Pragya cries hard and tries to move away from abhi... But abhi holds her hands and asks pleadingly not to move away from him... Pragya hugs abhi tightly and cries her heart out....

Pragya slowly whispers: Only you have every right on me abhi... But I lost all my rights on you... You hate me right abhi... But please dont curse me abhi...

I can't hear the bad words from your mouth anymore abhi... Its really paining and my heart is bleeding... I don't want to hurt my tanu di's heart anymore for my misery... please... I beg you... 😭😭😭😭...

Abhi pulls her closer and hugs her even more tightly... Both were shedding the tears wiping away all the miseries of their four sad years...

....

After sometime,

Abhi is leaning on to the head board of the bed and pragya is laying on his lap and staring at the ceiling... Abhi caress her head and kisses her forehead lovingly...

Abhi: Baby... Dont think much.. Close your eyes and sleep... I will tell you everything later... Now be a good girl and sleep now...

Pragya: I cant... Abhi... You will be like this always na... If you want, I will leave you but please dont hate me abhi... I cant tolerate your neglect anymore...

Abhi: Im really sorry baby... To say the truth, I didn't hate you at all... I really love you so much baby and I can't see you spoiling your life for a curse and failure like me...

Pragya gets up from his lap and stares at abhi blankly....

Pragya: Abhi... Didn't you hate me for having Tanu di's heart??? Didn't you bashed me and cursed me for getting married to you??? Didn't you spit venoms on me saying that I came as a sautan in your life...

Abhi sighs: Never and ever I will hate you baby... How will your abhi can hate his baby??? Yes I agree... I cursed you, spit venoms on you as I want you to have a happy life...

But you being a stubborn girl beared all my tortures and stayed with me... What did you said??? I hated you for having my Tanu's heart... 😂😂😂😂... No... How will I do like that???

Stupid girl... Do you know who asked to transplant Tanu's heart for you??? Its me... The same abhi who is standing in front of you...

I lost my Tanu and the baby in the accident but I cant see you too dying in front of my eyes.. So, I made the bitter decision to save you... Im the one who signed the papers and asked the doctor to proceed with your treatment...

You are completely puzzled right then why I started to neglect you... I cant stay away from you baby... I need you very badly with me but I decided to stay away from you...

But I was in an emotional and vulnerable state and most of the times, I sneak in to your room uncontrollably when you were asleep... Something has gone into my head and Iv become mad as I don't want you to be away from me...

Our parents find out that Im suffering from a mental trauma and one day or other I will lose my sanity and cross all my limits with you... So, they pressurized me to marry you...

But, isn't it wrong on my part to snatch your happiness??? How can I marry and live with you baby???
I treated you and brought you like my own baby and how can I ask you to accept me as your husband???

I failed in front of  you badly baby ... Im ashamed of myself and my deeds...
I don't want you to think me as a lusty montser who needs your body...

I cant hear a bitter word from your mouth that  all my care for you all these years as physical desire... I know Im bit selfish and my mental condition is such that I can't bear your hatred...

I made up my mind and with a heavy heart I started to hurt you... I bashed you, cursed you and try to avoid you with all my might... I know you are one thick headed girl...

I purposely didn't give money for any expenses , so that you will leave me .. Then I came to know that you're searching for a job... Its me who got you the job indirectly as the company you're working belongs to one of my show's producer's son...

I made up my mind and I was praying to god to make someone to love you truly.... But these four years, you're only with me and behind me, however I hurt you...

Why are you like this baby??? Don't you want to live a happy life??? You deserve all happiness in this world baby.. 

Tell me what Iv to do... Shall I sign the divorce papers??? Shall I  search  a nice groom for you??? I will convince our parents to agree for this... what say??? Your decision is going to be final...

Pragya : you are saying lie abhi... I know you hate me so much... That's why you are talking like this right.. 

Abhi: No baby... I swear on Tanu... Never and ever I will hate you... I want you to have a happy life...

Pragya : My happiness lies with you only abhi... Can you allow me to live with you please??? I don't want anything .. Can I be with you all my life??? Please dont say no to me...

Abhi: Baby... Im saying this for your well being... I can't be selfish like this anymore...

Pragya: But Im very selfish you idiot... I won't leave my abhi at any cost .. Dare to send me out... I will kill you... Do whatever you wish... Im not moving... If you push me, I will push you too...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂.... At last my naughty baby is back to form... I really miss your naughtiness so much...

What have you done to you stupid girl??? You have become like soap heroine always looking sad and crying too much and longing for her husband...

Yuck... Do you know how my baby will be??? She is a dashing, chirpy, naughty, notorious and fun loving girl...

She is stubborn girl and fight for her rights... But who are you??? Where did you hide my baby these years??? If its my baby she would have slapped me and grabbed my collars in the first day itself when I neglected her...

Pragya glares at abhi and started to beat him hard...

Pragya: You idiot abhi... You have done everything and asking all these haan,..

Tanu di... See your stupid husband... What all things he has done and talking like as if he is innocent???

Tell me what shall I do with him??? wow... Super di... I will ask him to do that... I wont leave him without doing that... Pragya... Bravo girl .. Don't leave this stupid husband of Tanu di...

Abhi: Hello madam ji... Im your husband too... Show some mercy na...

Pragya: No ways... Get ready to accept my deal... Or else...

Abhi: What's that???

Pragya: Later... Im feeling sleepy now... I missed my beautiful sleep all these years because of you idiot... Make me to sleep like you used to do... Got it...

Abhi smiles and makes pragya to lay on his lap... He started to say some bed time stories with full of action... Pragya too was laughing happily after a long time...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂... Oh my god!!!! That's so funny.... Nice story... Keep it up my boy...

Abhi: aww... Thank you so much baby... You're the best always...  Now will you sleep...

After sometime, pragya is leaning on abhi's chest... Abhi is patting her back and cooing her to sleep...

Pragya: Abhi... You won't scold me na...

Abhi: No... Why???

Pragya: I did one big thing without your knowledge... I will show you... But you wont scold me right...

Abhi: Hmm... So, what naughty thing my silly baby girl did???

Pragya: Abhi... Vo... Vo... Promise me you won't scold me...

Abhi: No... I wont... Promise... Just shoot...

Pragya: Abhi... You know na Tanu di always want you near her...

Abhi: Ya... So, you want me also to die...

Pragya beats hardly in abhi's mouth and gives a death glare towards abhi...

Pragya: Idiot... Don't talk like this anymore... Got it...

Abhi: Im sorry... I wont repeat it anymore .. Tell me the matter...

Pragya: After we got married... I did one thing... Something in me asked me to do this... I dont want you to be away from Tanu di... So, I...

Abhi: So, you...

Pragya: I have done a permanent tattoo of your name near Tanu di's heart...

Abhi: Whaatt... Have you gone nuts baby... Stupid girl... Didn't it pained you... What silly thing you have done???

Who asked you to do such stupid stunts.... Brainless fool... You are getting too stubborn and doing all you wished right...

Pragya whines: see again you started to scold me... I hate you... You are not my abhi... 😢😢😢

Abhi: oh my little baby... Sorry... Sorry... I love you so much baby and I won't scold you anymore okay...

Pragya: Okay... You won't mistake me na...

Abhi: why are you stammering like this??? Im your same abhi... Nothing changed between us... You are my same demanding and naughty baby only... Tell me what you want me to do...

Pragya: Abhi... Will you see the tattoo... If possible can you give a kiss there??? Please please dont think me wrong... Just think you are kissing Tanu di's heart....

Abhi doesn't know whether to laugh or to cry on seeing his innocent baby... She has every right on him but she   is pleading him to do that for her deceased sister...  Abhi controlled his emotions and faked a smile...

Abhi: If you don't have any problem, I will do it...  I will fulfill all   your wish from now on... okay...

Pragya : Okay...

Pragya loosens her blouse and reveals the tattoo to abhi.... Abhi caress the name near pragya's heart and his eyes welled up automatically .. He wipes his tears and kisses it....

Pragya's eyes too welled up automatically... Abhi wipes the tears and gestures her not to cry... He dresses her up and hugs her tightly in his embrace...

Its a long time that abhi and pragya had a peaceful sleep like this... Its not going to be easy for abhi and pragya to accept their marriage....

Its very hard for them to take their relationship to the next level... They are still the same abhi and pragya... Abhi is the fatherly figure to pragya and her Tanu di's husband only...  Pragya is always abhi's baby or his naughty little munchkin...

There is no physical attraction or desire between them... Their love is so pure and divine... Each find solace in each other's arms and is sleeping peacefully unaware of  what fate has decided for them...

One thing is for sure... Abhi cant breathe without pragya and pragya can't think a life without abhi ... They didn't mind any physical intimacy between them and they are happy with the way they are....

Their relationship is very pure and precious... Their love will keep them happy till eternity... Still there is no answer whether Tanu and pragya's wish to see abhi as a father comes true or not...

But Tanu's soul feels contented as the two people she loved all her life, her husband abhi and her little munchkin pragya are together and living a happy life....

.....

Thus making our two shot story
"Why can't you love your wife???"
to come to an end...

🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚🔚

So, how is the story???

Did you all like it???

Do you guys need an epilogue how abhi and pragya's relationship progressed???

Dont forget to Cast your votes and pen down your views...

👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Sayanora....

Bye bye....

Have a nice day....

If you need epilogue, don't forget to comment... Majorities decision will be considered....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 19.1K 81
#65 in onesidedd - 9/9/2018 #637 in chicklit - 30/5/2018 #595 in chicklit - 4/6/2018 #24 in onesidedlove - 17/6/2018 #448 in chicklit - 17/6/2018 ...
10.1K 1.4K 10
Winner of Second Prize in Best short story in Abhigya awards 2018.. He is a rockstar... She is a rockstar.... Both are poles apart... They are arch r...
10.7K 759 48
A cinematic and musical homage novel to #gen3 & #OGAbhira (#AbhiRa from #yrkkh). A tale of broken characters who heal along the way... second chances...
2.9K 261 2
Is it any rule that we have to fall in love at a certain age??? Is there any criteria or age bar for Loving a Person or Loved By someone... Age is j...