My Complicated Life! (AU Harr...

By sassygirl93

Eva Jackson was that one girl in high school everyone knows about. Nearly all of them thought she was the coo... More

My Complicated Life! (AU Harry Styles Fanfic)
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38:
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41:
Chapter 42:
Chapter 43:
Chapter 44:
Chapter 45:
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Chapter 51:
Chapter 52:
Chapter 53:
Chapter 54:
Chapter 55:
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57:
Chapter 58:
Chapter 59:
Chapter 60:
Chapter 61:
Chapter 62
Chapter 63:
Chapter 64:
Chapter 65:
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 66:
Chapter 67:
Chapter 68:
Chapter 69:
Chapter 70:
Chapter 71:
Chapter 72:
Chapter 73:
Chapter 74:
Chapter 75
Chapter 76:
Chapter 77:
Chapter 78
Chapter 79:
Epilogue:

Chapter 9:

20.6K 434 68
By sassygirl93

A/N: FYI I did NOT edit this I’m just too lazy to do it right now :P

Eva’s POV

"Oh um yeah we have some classes together." I told her. I can't believe I'm moving in with Harry and his family. I would have never guessed that Emily was his mom I mean she doesn’t even have a British accent. I mean now that they are standing next to each other I can see the resemblance, but still would have never guessed they were mother and son.

"Well that's great. He can show you to your room." She smiled at her son. Harry smiled but it didn't meet his eyes.

"Dinner will be ready in an hour, so take your time settling in and we will let you know when dinner is ready." She said as she walked away.

"Where is your shit?" Harry snarled at me. I guess his ‘sympathy’ earlier today was short lived. I guess he didn’t want me homeless, but he didn’t want me living with him either (not that I blame him)

"Car." I simply said. I didn't pay attention to him, so I was startled when he stood in front of me with my trash bags full of my stuff.

"Follow me." I did as he asked and followed him to what I'm assuming to be my room. We walked up the beautiful stairs, turned left at the top of the stairs and walked to the very end of the hallway. We passed a few doors and I'm curious if one of those doors led to Harry's room.

"Here is your room" he said. My jaw dropped as soon as I stepped into my room. Forget that it's almost as big as my old house, but it's gorgeous. It's all neutral tones and is very elegant. The large king sized bed is in the back right side of the room and there is a giant flat screen TV on a TV stand directly in front of it. The back wall of the room had tall windows with blue/silver colored drapes that are pinned back at the moment. There is a desk in the left corner of the room that I can picture myself doing my homework on. Directly in the middle of the ceiling is a gorgeous gold chandelier.

"Closet is there and the bathroom is right there." Harry said pointing to opposite sides of my room. Wow, I can't believe this is my room.

"Close your mouth you look stupid." He barked before walking out of my room, slamming the door in the process. I rolled my eyes at him and did what any normal person would do I ran and dived on my new bed.

"I can't believe this is my room." I whispered to myself as I stared up at the chandelier. I stared at it for a few minutes before I decided to get up and start putting some of my clothes away. I opened the garage bag that has my shirts in them and began to unfold them so I could hang them up. Luckily my closet had tons of empty hangers. As I’m hanging up my favorite red peplum shirt I hear a knock on the door.

“Come in.” I said. An older lady probably in her late fifties walked into my closet what I assume is a uniform. Or she just likes to wear black pants and a white collared shirt. I can’t really tell if she is Hispanic or Italian but it doesn’t really matter to me.

 “Hi, I’m Joyce and I’m the Styles house maid.” She held her hand out. I shook it and introduced myself. I can’t really say I’m surprised that they have a maid. I just hope they treat her nice, because for all I know being a maid could be in my future someday.

“Would you like any help?” she pointed at the pile of clothes that is now on the closet floor (I got tired of the garbage bags.

“Oh you don’t have to.”

“No it would be my pleasure.” She smiled nicely. I nodded and showed her where my dresses and skirts are and pointed to where I was thinking of hanging them up. By the time dinner was ready Joyce and I had most of my clothes hung up. I always thought I had more clothes until most of them were hung up in this giant closet and not even a quarter of the closet was filled.

“Eve I hope you like stuffed peppers.” Emily smiled at me when I walk into the biggest kitchen I’ve ever set foot in. The cabinets were white and countertops were a brown granite. The floors were a similar color to the countertops.

“Oh, ummm yeah.” I smiled. I honestly never had stuffed peppers so I don’t really know if I like them or not, but I wasn’t going to tell her that. Due to the amount dishes in the sink I could tell they worked really hard on dinner.

“Well dinner is all set up on the dining room table, so let’s go eat.” She smiled. I nodded and followed her into the dining room where Harry and a middle aged man sat.

“Eva this is my husband Isaac, Isaac this is Eva.” She introduced. I smiled shyly at the middle aged man who honestly looked like he was worth a lot of money.

“Nice to meet you.” He smiled at me as he stood up to shake my hand. I shook his hand back before Emily told me to take a seat. I was seated right across from Harry and I was surprised that he smiled at me. I guess he isn’t going to be dick to me at least not in front of his parents. I guess if I ever need a break from his attitude I just have to go near his parents. Good to know!

“So Eva are you happy to be out of school for two weeks?” Mr. Styles asked.

“Yes sir.” I answered polity.

“No need to be so formal.” He smiled at me. I nodded and took a sip of the water in front of me.

“Now I know you just got here, but we have an annual Christmas party at the house. I don’t know if you have any plans for Christmas Eve, but if you don’t we would love for you to attend. I know for a fact that Emily would love to take you shopping for a dress.” Isaac smiled at his wife.

“You know me too well.” Emily smiled at him.

“I don’t have any plans, but I don’t want to intrude. I mean I’m already intruding by staying here.” I rambled.

“Eva you are not intruding.in the least bit. Please don’t think that.”

“We are happy that we are able to help you out.” Isaac added.

“Okay I just don’t want you all to feel like you have to include me in family stuff.” I added shyly. I’m not normally one to be so upfront with what I’m thinking or feeling. So I’m not really sure why I’m saying all of this, but I feel like I need too.

“You’re became part of this family the second you agreed to stay with us.” He smiled. I opened my mouth to say something but Emily cut me off and began rambling about always wanting a daughter, but never having one. I tuned her out and looked up at Harry to see if I could read his face, but he was already looking at me. He rolled his eyes at me before he went back to eating silently. I can’t say I’m surprised. I don’t need/want to be friends with Harry, but it would be nice if he could at least be civil with me when we aren’t around his parents.

Once dinner was done I offered to help clean up but Emily shooed me away, so I quickly made my way to my room (I got turned around and it took me a few minutes to find my room).

“They might look at you as family, but I never will I hope you know that.” Harry walked into my room.

“I’m very much aware of that Harry.” I spat at him.

“Good.” I rolled my eyes as I watched him exit my room. I sighed in frustration as I walked over to my bed and sat on the corner. I wish I could say I’m going to be comfortable here I don’t think I will and that’s all because of Harry.

“Eva? Is everything okay?” Emily asked me. I looked up at her a bit startled.

“Yeah, just thinking.” I responded vaguely.

“That would explain you staring blankly at the wall.” She laughed lightly. I smiled softly and nodded my head. I looked over at the clock and saw that it’s ten o’clock. I didn’t realize I was thinking that long.

“Well Isaac and I are off to bed. Harry is still up if you need anything. His room is two doors down from yours. You will hear his music or the telly coming from his room.  Our room is downstairs if there is an emergency.” She smiled at me.

“Okay, but I’m pretty sure I will be fine.” I smiled.

“I know. I’m really glad you decided to stay here. I know you will like it here.” She smiled at me before she left my room closing the door behind her. I really hope I at least tolerate living here until I graduate school.

I decided to change into my pajamas and try and go to sleep. I put on some boxer shorts and a tank top, and then climbed into bed and instantly sunk into the amazing mattress and sheets. I feel asleep faster than I thought I would (being in a strange bed/house) but I didn’t stay asleep. I woke up around midnight and I was wide awake. After trying and failing miserably to fall back asleep I decided to venture down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I really want some tea, but I’m not sure where the stuff to make the tea is and I don’t want to make any noise.

I quietly climb out of bed and out of my room and make my way to the kitchen. As I pass Harry’s room I hear the soft mumbles of what I assume is his TV. Once I make it into the kitchen I start searching the cabinets for the glasses.

“They are in the far left cabinet.” I jumped in fright at the familiar voice. I turn around to see Harry standing his just his boxers with his long shaggy hair pulled up into a small pony tail.

“thanks.” I mumbled as I walked over to the right cabinet to take a glass out.

“What are you still doing up. I figured being as stuck up as you are that you would be sleeping already.” He snickered. How am I supposed to explain that I can’t sleep in a new/strange place to some guy that clearly hates my guts?

“I don’t hate your guts. I’m just not really fond of you, since you walk around as if you’re better then everyone.” He said.

“I said that out loud?” I said shocked.

“No shit.” He rolled his eyes at me. I sighed and filled my glass with some water before I sat down on one of the fancy bar stools. Harry mumbled something to himself before he grabbed the glass of water out of my hand and put it in the sink.

“Why’d you do that?” I snapped at him. He waved hjs hand at me and began started gathering things from the cabinets. I started to get up when his voice stopped me.

“Water wont help you sleep.”

“Drink this. It will help you sleep.” He said placing a mug where I was sitting. I looked at him in shock. Why is he helping me sleep? Wait, did he spike it with something so I never wake up?

“No I didn’t drug it if that’s what you’re thinking.” He rolled his eyes. I nodded and sat back down and grabbed the mug and smelt it before I took a small sip. It’s actually really good. I softly thanked him as he made himself a cup. He shrugged his shoulders as he continued to make himself a cup. I stared at his back and saw that his back muscles were tense.

“Stop staring it’s creepy.” He smirked at me. I quickly looked at my cup and avoided eye contact with him.

“It won’t happen again.” I said softly before I stood up and placed the rest of my tea in the sink.

“Doubt that. Now take that with you because it really will help you sleep.” Harry told me.

“I can take it in my room?” I asked him surprised that’s aloud.

“Of course. You couldn’t do that at your foster home?” I hated him calling it a foster home. Yes I know that’s what is was, but I was there for so long it was my home.

“Was one of the biggest rules.” I told him hesitantly.

“Well it’s not one here.” He said. I nodded and grabbed the mug out of the sink and started making my way to the stairs.

“Harry?”  I stopped and turned around to look at him, and almost ran into him since I didn’t know he was right behind me. He raised his eyebrows at me.

“Thank you.” I said raising my mug of tea at him.

“Don’t expect it often.” He said before walking up the stairs. I followed him so I didn’t get lost again, and I watched as he disappeared behind his door. I sighed and walked to my room.

‘Maybe Harry won’t always be a dick to me while I’m here.’

A/N: I hope you all liked this chapter. I really enjoyed writing it and I already have a lot of ideas for the rest of this story….. Hopefully by the time this is posted I will have the next chapter already written.

Please, PLEASE, please VOTE and COMMENT so I know if you like it and if you have ideas of what you would like to happen.

Love,

Allie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
940 3 46
Harry is 16 years old, almost 17 and has to start a new school in the middle of the schoolyear. Harry has a tough time fitting in. At every school he...
510K 14.5K 20
Harry Styles was depressed. No one would bother to mess with him, they were all too afraid. He was really tough, I guess you can say he was a "bad bo...
279K 10.9K 24
Since Louis's family died in a terrible car crash when he was eight, he was sent to live with his Uncle Simon and cousins, Zayn and Niall. His uncle...