Incoming message

By Maymaa_j

Be careful of who you reply too, you never know what might be coming your way... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 4

392 7 2
By Maymaa_j

Billy: Hey babes, how are you?

Anna: Wtf, Do you have like two phones or something?

Billy: What are you talking about?

Anna: What do you mean, 'what are you talking about'

Anna: Billy, you were messaging me like 5 minutes ago!

Billy: Umm, no I wasn't!

Anna: Come on Billy, stop messing with me!

Billy: Anna! I swear I didn't message you, why?

Anna: Billy, please tell me you're lying!

Billy: Anna! Omg, I am not joking!

Anna: Didn't you buy a new phone?

Billy: No I didn't! I still have the same phone, why?

Anna: Billy...

Billy: Yeah...

Anna: Someone just messaged me like 5 minutes ago saying that they're Billy and I believed them and...

Billy: AND WHAT!??

Anna: That person said that they're coming to my house in like 10 minutes

Billy: OMG, WHAT REALLY, WHAT THE HELL. Does this person even know where you live?

Anna: I don't even know, oh wait...

Billy: What?!

Anna: I just received a message, one sec... 

Billy: Anna, you have to call the police!

Billy: Anna 

Billy: ANNA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...