BROKEN┃bts

By DIZCKS

i was sent to put your broken pieces back together. © DIZCKS 2017 ✔️ More

z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e ve n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
f i n i s h e d

e p i l o g u e

385 56 21
By DIZCKS

July 10, 2018 | 1:15 pm

ONE YEAR LATER

JUNGKOOK

⸰ ° ‣

"JUNGKOOK! We're all going to the theme park, want to join us?" Namjoon asked as he slung his arm around my shoulder, placing most of his weight on me causing for me to stumble a little bit. I chuckled and playfully smacked the tall boy.

"Get off of me, Joon. And hell yeah, i'm down to join you losers." I grinned as he playfully ruffled my hair.

"Atta boy! The boys are up front waiting for us so hurry up!" Namjoon exclaimed as he let go of me, running towards the car which was parked down the street from the coffee shop we were currently at.

"It's about time you guys came." Jimin dramatically sighed, his back pressed against the car.

"Well sorry I kept your tiny dick waiting." Namjoon said playfully as he walked over to the car, opening the drivers seat.

"My dick isn't tiny!" Jimin scoffed, rolling his eyes as he opened the passenger door.

"It kinda is." I said patting Jimin's shoulder with a small smirk tugging on my lips.

"Stop talking about dicks you fools. Get in, we don't want to be late." Jin said as he lightly pushed us into the car.

"Hey, where's Taehyung?" I asked as I looked around curiously.

"Right here!" I heard a voice exclaim. I looked out the opened window and saw the silver haired boy running towards us. "Thanks for ditching me Jungkook and Namjoon, it really does mean a lot."

"I thought you were right behind us!" I defended myself, putting my hand up in surrender as I moved over to make room for Taehyung to sit down in the backseat of the car.

"Anyways, you and Namjoon should've got this jelly filled donut! You guys are missing out." I watched as the boy ate his jelly filled donut. It actually kind of looked like he was making out with it, but who am I to judge?

"Yah! If you make a mess in my car then i'm kicking you out." Namjoon threatened as he started the vehicle and began to drive to our 20 minute trip to the theme park.

"Okay I won't make a mess, calm your tits." Taehyung mumbled as he licked some jelly off of his finger tips before turning towards me. "Jungkook, want a bite?" He brought the donut up to my mouth with his eyebrows raised slightly. I chuckled and nodded, leaning in slightly with my mouth open to take a bite.

"Mmm, yah! You're right this is so tasty!" I exclaimed with wide eyes. Taehyung nodded his head proudly as he then brought the donut over to Jimin who was currently seated beside me.

"Want some?"

"Duh, I was waiting for you to ask me." Jimin mumbled as he opened his mouth to take a bite out of the almost finished donut.

"Next time, make sure to buy this donut okay? It's really good." Taehyung said as he faced the front again, licking his lips to remove the crumbs from the donut.

"My grandma can drive faster than you, Joon." I groaned, tilting my head back slightly, resting it on the head board of the seat I was sitting on.

"Jungkook, if your grandma is faster at driving then I am then you should've invited her." Namjoon said sarcastically.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'm kidding!"

About twenty five minutes after of being cramped in the car, we finally arrived to the theme park. We all got out of the vehicle and stretched our legs and arms out. "We should've taken a bigger vehicle since our group is fairly large now that Jungkook is in it." Jin said as he was stretching his arms over his head.

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." Namjoon said before he motioned for us to follow him towards the ticket booth for the theme park.

"It's been a while since I last came here." I mumbled as I looked around the place.

"Me too, the last time I came was when my cousin came over and made me take all of the rides. The end results of the day was not pretty at all. I ended up puking for a good hour." Taehyung said, shaking his head slightly in disgust.

Once we all bought our tickets, we entered the theme park and walked around for a bit.

"Can we go on that?" Jimin asked, pointing his finger up towards a roller coaster.

"I'm in!" Taehyung exclaimed. I grinned and nodded my head.

"I'll go but only if Jin goes." Namjoon said with a smirk. Jin looked at him with wide eyes and shook his head.

"You know I hate roller coasters."

"Exactly." Namjoon said with an evil laugh. We look looked at Namjoon with weird looks.

"Is that what you call an evil laugh, Joon?" I asked, displeased.

"Uh... yeah. Why? Wasn't it good?"

"Nah, this is how you do an evil laugh." Taehyung said, now doing a forced evil-like laugh.

"It sounds like you're dying. This is how you do it." Jimin said, now doing an evil laugh.

"Oh wow, that was actually pretty good." I said, amused as I slowly clapped my hands together in astonishment.

"Thank you, thank you very much." Jimin said as he bowed.

"Alright now lets go, the line up for that roller coaster is pretty short." Namjoon said as he motioned for us to go to the line up.

..

"I am never going on a roller coaster ever again." Jin groaned as he held onto his stomach.

"Are you really that sensitive?" I asked with raised eyebrows as I ran my fingers through my hair in an attempt to fix it due to how messy it got on the roller coaster we just got out of. Jin nodded his head as he firmly rested his arm on Taehyung's shoulder for support.

"If you're going to puke on me then I swear to god i'll beat your ass, i'm wearing my new gucci shoes so if i swear if there's one stain on it-"

"Why would you wear your gucci shoes to a theme park?" Namjoon asked as he looked down at Taehyungs shoes.

"I needed to show them off, don't they look good on me?" Taehyung said happily as he looked down at his prized possessions. I playfully rolled my eyes at the boy.

"Jungkook, here take this money and go buy me something to drink. 7UP preferably— aish! I need to sit down." Jin groaned as he walked over to a bench. I chuckled at the boy and held the money in my hand before walking over to a vending machine which wasn't too far from where the boys were. Once I reached the vending machine, I checked to make sure if there was 7UP. Once I spotted it, I inserted the money and clicked on the number. The 7UP then came down to the small door way for me to pick it up.

Once I grabbed hold of it, I turned around to make my way back to the boys. As I was walking, something caught my eye. I stopped walking and turned my head to see what was that caught my eye. I furrowed my eyebrows once I saw nothing at all, but as I turned back around, a figure stood in front of me causing me to flinch back slightly. "What the—"

I looked up the tall figure for only to have my eyes widened and my mouth opened slightly. His brown, silky hair fell down nicely on his head like how it did from before and as well as the same damn annoying smile plastered on his lips with small dimples visible by his mouth.

"Missed me?"

"Hoseok!?" I finally uttered out after what seem like forever of me just starring at the boy. I smiled widely as I jumped up to hug him. I squeezed him pretty tightly, my eyes closed shut. Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me firmly as he laughed.

"Yah! I cant breath." Hosoek jokingly said once I released him.

"You're back!" Hoseok nodded his head as he looked around the theme park.

"It feels good to be back."

"I thought you were going to be gone forever."

"Well, that's what I thought too. But God gave me a soul. He made me human." My mouth fell open, comprehending what the elder just said.

"So you're not—"

"Yup, i'm not longer an angel nor devil. Just a human being."

"This is great, oh my god this is amazing. I missed you so much hyung and now you're going to be here forever." I exclaimed excitedly as he laughed at me with a nod of his head.

"Yah Jungkook! What's taking you so long?" Jin yelled from all the way from the bench. Me and Hoseok turned our heads to look at the group of boys now starring at us with curiosity.

"Looks like you listened to me and got yourself some friends, huh?" Hosoek said proudly.

I nodded my head happily and motioned for Hosoek to follow me. "Come, i'll introduce you to them."

"Whose this?" Jimin asked, starring at the tall boy. I handed Jin his bottle of 7UP who gladly opened it and started to drink it like his life depended on it.

"This is Hoseok, he's an old friend of mine." I smiled as everyone began to say their 'hello's' and introduced themselves to Hoseok.

"Do you want to join us, Hosoek? There's always room for another member." Jimin asked. "Well, besides the car. There's barley room in there for us now but we'll manage."

"It's fine by me, i'll join you guys." Hoseok said as he playfully punched Jimin's arm like they were best buds already. "Hey, lets go on that roller coaster over there. I want to try it out since it'll be my first time on it." Hoseok pointed towards the same roller coaster we just happen to be on a few minutes ago.

Jin groaned loudly as he now laid on the bench, clutching onto his stomach. "Not again!" We all looked at the boy and just laughed.

"You can stay here and be a sore loser then while we go take our new friend to the roller coaster ride." Taehyung said as we swung his arm over Hoseok's shoulder. "Now lets go!" Taehyung said before he started to walk to the roller coaster with Hoseok. Hosoek turned his head to look back at me with a smile displayed on his face, motioning for me to follow him. I grinned and began to walk towards the roller coaster, following the boys.

To be honest, I never thought i'd be where I am today if it weren't for Hoseok. I probably would've still been in my room upset over Yoongi. I most likely would've lacked the social life and probably would've been known as the depressed boy at the high school I went to last year. But once Hoseok left, I realized that I had to get my life back together and on track.

After graduating, I met up with Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin. These boys gladly took me in as one of their own and now we're all the best of friends. And now it's even better now that Hosoek is back into my life. But sometimes I wish Yoongi would be back just like how Hoseok came back. But it doesn't work that way. Yoongi is in a better place right now. He's not hurting anymore like how he use to when he was still alive.

Yoongi will always be my best friend. I will always keep the memories we had once shared up in my head. And now, it's time to make some new memories with new people. It's time to have a fresh start, a new journey. When it comes down to all of this, it's all thanks to Hosoek.

Thank you Hosoek for fixing up my once broken pieces and making it into something amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 1.2K 30
'𝑯𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒆.' 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 30 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞...
141K 10.4K 31
i want to love you again. but how can i do it, when you've hurt me so much? ㅤㅤㅤㅤ+ sequel of "evanesce." a kim taehyung fanfic. ©95STIG...
54.7K 1.2K 11
You and your best friend have been together since you were little, your friendship has been quite different from normal ones. One day changed everyth...
58.7K 1.6K 72
sequel to sent :)