My Mate Cheated On Me (Rewrit...

By readingeclipse

Lana Black had been waiting to find her mate for a long time, finally at the age of 18 she found him..... Tre... More

NOT EDITED
My Mate Cheated On Me
Hot mate! Chapter 2
The dinner date chapter 3
Meeting the pack chapter 4
Shopping trip chapter 5
And party and bullshit Chapter 6
The Hospital Trip Chapter 7
Im not going! chapter 8
Chapter 9 Back To School
WTF chapter 10
Chapter 11 run away
Decision chapter 12
Chapter 13 mistakes
Chapter 14 Fights and Friendship
Chapter 15 The down and dirty
Chapter 16 A Hobo
Chapter 17 unexpected visit
Chapter 18 surprise attack
Chapter 19 The Truth
Chapter 20 Confrontation
Chapter 21 answers
Chapter 22 Florida?
Chapter 23 Rejection
Chapter 25 Take me back
Chapter 26 confusion
Chapter 27 Forgive and Forget
Chapter 28 Andrea!
Chapter 29 'Her'
Chapter 30 Not a cheater?
Chapter 31 From alpha to Omega
Chater 32 Truth about Nick
Chapter 33 Jass on board
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Wolfnapped
Chapter 36 Room Mates
Chapter 37 Barely Breathing
Chapter 38 Save Me
Chapter 39 The Main Event
Chapter 40 Finally
Cover

Chapter 24 No More Drama

41K 776 210
By readingeclipse

Not Edited

Previously:

"Your carrying his pups aren't you?" he yelled.

"Your here to tell me what I can't have, what I've missed out on" he kept yelling, not giving me a chance to speak.

"No but-" he cut me of.

"Do you know what I Trenton Sander reject you Lana Black as my mate" my heart sank at his words, and I suddenly had trouble breathing as darkness illuminated my eyes and I made contact with the hard wood floor beneath me.

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

"What did you do to her?!" I heard yelling. More importantly Jason yelling.

My eyes still felt droopy, so I made no effort to open them, my heart was still aching and I had a severe pain running through my lower abdomen.

"Lana, wake up please" I heard a voice whisper beside my ear. "Come on you have to get up" I flinched at the persons sincerity, it seemed like they actually cared about me.

I just couldn't pin point who's voice it was.

"Come on sweetie" she said again, this time giving my shoulders a light shake.

She was cut short when yelling came from a short distance away.

"I asked you what you did to her!" Jass yelled again, a crashing noise followed not long after.

"Your forgetting your in my territory, one wrong move and I could get my pack to rip you to shreds" Trent replied. His voice was as soft as silk, but my heart broke when I heard him speak.

"You don't trust your own abilities do you, getting your pack to rip me to shreds!" Jass retorted giving a soft growl.

I couldn't bare hearing them anymore, so I forced my eyes open.

Sat in front of me was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen, her short blond hair cascaded down to the top of her shoulder, she had icy blue eyes and her sharp features made her look even more flawless.

I remember seeing her on Aunt Jenna's ball.

I also remember aunt Jenna introducing her to me as Sophia Sanders, Trents mother.

Trent actually looked a lot like his mother except in a manlier more gruff way. I had never seem his father before so I can't say if he looks more like his mum or dad.

"Does it hurt?" she asked touching the bottom of my stomach. I winced from the sudden pain that coursed through me.

She quickly withdrew her hand from my stomach and stared at me intently.

"I'm sorry sweetie" she said to me solemnly looking down at the ground as though she was embarrassed about something.

To say I was confused, says the least, I felt lost and had no clue why I was hurting so much.

It felt like every single part of my body was getting sliced with a dagger.

I didn't want anyone to touch me, come near me or talk to me. I was still hurt over the rejection of my mate.

When I was little I had always thought of my mate being this handsome hunk which would ride away with me in the moonlight on a horse.

What did I get: a handsome hunk, who would rather trample me with a horse than ride with me.

"His father told him to leave the pack" she said tears brimming at the corner or her eyes. I could see she was holding them in with great difficulty.

Finally the bridge broke and the tears streamed out her eyes.

"Sorry?" I asked, my voice sounding beyond croaky. I was really confused, I just wanted answers to some questions.

I wanted to comfort Sophia but since mine and Trent's bond broke I didn't feel bad not doing so.

"Trent's father has told Trent to leave the pack" at that moment I didn't feel an ounce of guilt. I was glad he was getting what he deserved after what he put me through.

But another side of me still felt bad, that Trent would have no where to go. But that was only about 0.01%

"But Trent's alpha?" I asked confused.

"Yeah so he refused to step down. Your brother wants to challenge him for the alpha spot of our pack." she said grabbing a tissue and blowing her nose into it.

"I'm sorry things had to end up this way" She whispered pulling me into a tight embrace, which made me flinch due to the unbearable pain.

She quickly pulled back, assessing my features.

"Can you please call Jason in, I want to talk to him" I asked politely.

She nodded getting up from the seat and walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry" she said before shutting the door behind her.

Why did she keep apologizing to me? Was it because Trent cheated on me, or he rejected me.

After a long moment of thinking I finally looked at my surroundings.

I could tell I was in someone's bedroom, the walls were a light grey color and there was a flat screen TV directly in front of me. There was a couch and coffee table on the left side of the room. A laptop was laying on top of the table with a neat pile of papers beside it. In front of the couch there was another TV but this one was smaller, I don't understand the concept of having 2 TVs in the room.

On the right side of the room there was a desk and chair. Random papers were scattered on top of the desk and empty beer bottles were crushed and thrown carelessly on the ground.

I knew it was a males room, when I took another swift the smell of Trent invaded my nose.

When I had come to meet the pack, then this isn't what Trent's room had looked like, maybe he got it done.

Suddenly the door creaked open and in stepped an angry Jason. To say he was angry is not enough, there was a mixture of sadness, infuriation, frustration and the one the stuck out the most was disappointment.

"Look what you done!" he yelled when he came in the room. I flinched at his tone of voice, it looked like he was going to shift in the middle of the room.

"Why couldn't you just listen for once in your life Lana!" he yelled again coming closer to me. Even though every word he was saying was hurtful, I knew his wolf was talking not him.

"Because of you all our treaties with the Stone Pack have been broken!" he punched the wall full force his body trembling with anger.

"Because of you there could be a possible war between both the packs" he yelled looking at me solemnly.

Jason had never been one of those alphas who would kill anyone in there path, he's a fair alpha and always listens to the packs opinion. Since my brother has been in control of our pack (Blue Blood) there have been no wars and hardly any rogues crossing our territory.

"I don't want you to fight with Trent for the alpha position of his pack" I muttered quietly. But it was loud enough for Jass to hear with his werewolf hearing.

He turned around so fast, it looked like he would suffer from a whiplash.

"I need you to shut up and listen to what I say now!" I felt hurt by his sour tone.

Without uttering another word he left the room, probably to go for a run.

I was upset, I wish I had just decided to move to Florida instead of going around looking for trouble.

I was annoyed, not only with myself but with Jason too. He never gave me a chance to speak and accused me of the treaties being broke between both our packs and a war.

I want him to stand down, I don't want him to take care of another pack, I don't want him to fight with Trent, I don't want him to take his stress out on me.

He's already got Blue Blood and Elite to take care off. He didn't need more responsibility on his plate.

I got up from the bed, letting a straggled cry out due to the excruciating pain.

I hobbled to the door, my inner thighs and stomach was still aching.

I opened the door slightly and peaked out, only to find Trent standing guarding the door. I really didn't want to face him right now and I feel he sensed that because he lifted me up and placed me back on the bed without uttering a word.

"Don't touch me" I yelped getting out of his grip and ignoring the pain running down my body.

He didn't say anything, once he placed me on the bed he pressed his lips against mine. I wanted to pull away and slap him full force on the face, but I just couldn't come to do that.

I liked him beside me, I liked it when his lips were on mine.

So I didn't pull away, instead I kissed him back. His lips were moving against mine desperately as he licked my lower lip asking for entrance.

His tongue began to play with mine, both fighting for dominance, but his soon took lead.

Tingles ran through my body as our kiss deepened. I had totally forgotten about the pain that I had been going through less than 10 minutes ago. All I wanted was his lips on mine, for him to be with me forever.

We pulled away for air as he began to kiss my neck, until he reached 'the spot'. I moaned out in pleasure when his lips met that part of my neck and he growled.

He wanted me back. But did I really want to get marked? I knew I couldn't trust-

I was cut of when his teeth sunk into my skin before I could push him away.

He had rejected me and marked me in the same day?

☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯ ☯

Hey guys so here's the next chapter :)

Thanks for all the lovely comment that u guys leave, I read each and everyone of them and they mean a lot to me.

Also I finished my exams so my main priority is to try and finish this. It will be coming to an end maybe about 8 more chapters but I'm not sure.

So guys you know the drill
Vote
Comment
Fan

And thanks for the continues support it means a lot to me.

Question: do you think lana is an idiot? because I know I do :D

Until next time

Bye cookie monsters

-a.k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 784 44
(Not Edited) Its my first story and has many mistakes. But it gets better as it goes further. Erica Hale, a young girl in her early 21, her life is...
39.6K 905 24
Sadie Brown and Zack Williamson have been together for ten months. Sadie is kind, bubbly, and obviously faces struggles of her own, but is a generall...
2.7K 43 8
Talia was craving intimacy and affection from her boyfriend of over five years. No matter how many times she tried to initiate intimacy, he'd withdra...
Mine By .

Werewolf

485K 12.2K 21
WARNING: THIS STORY IS, FOR THE MOST PART, UNEDITED (ESPECIALLY IN THE BEGINNING). I BEGAN WRITING THIS STORY WHEN I WAS VERY YOUNG AND SOME OF THE C...