Multishots

Par jillfics

Hello! Please read the first chapter for the regulations of this oneshot book. Happy reading! #315 in "gaws... Plus

Intro
a/n: requests page
Shelter - Namjin

Daycare? more like Nightcare. - yoonseok/sope

25 1 0
Par jillfics

(A/N)

BEFORE YALL READ;

I KNOW NEITHER HOSEOK NOR YOONGI HAVE LITTLE SISTERS BUT I NEEDED TO MAKE UP AN ESSENTIAL LITTLE SIBLING FOR THIS CERTAIN ONESHOT SO BYE

Also I no joke looked up "popular korean girls names" on google for the sisters name BYE

-

(Yoongi's POV)

It was the end of a long night.

I just got out of working a day and overtime shift at the convenience store around the corner, and I have just arrived to get my little sister, Jae Eun, and take her home.

When I arrived at the pickup counter, there was a sleepy old woman looking down at her computer. It looked like she was paying bills, or sending out checks.

I politely cleared my throat, and she slowly looked up at me.

"Hello, may I see my little sister Jae Eun?"

I looked at my watch.

12:00 pm.

I better get her home and to sleep before we both get too tired to move.

"Sir, are you Min Yoongi?" She asked without looking up. she picked up the phone next to her and dialed a short number.

I nodded. "Yeah Mrs."

She cleared her throat and put the phone handle up to her ear.

"Yes, Hoseok — I need you to bring out Jae Eun." She squinted her eyes as she heard something that angered her. "She wants him to come in? We aren't allowed to—Okay, fine. Bye Hoseok."

She looked up at me. "Hoseok wants you to come to the playroom, if you don't mind."

I smiled at the frail lady. "Okay, thank you, Mrs. Where is it?"

She looked dissatisfied when I asked that question.

"On your left, Min Yoongi."

I nodded and made my way to the playroom, giving her a little wave goodbye.

She didn't wave back.

Typical grumpy old women, am I right?

(Hoseok's POV)

(Two hours earlier)

Today was hectic so far.

About ten children came in, and five stayed the whole day.

I had to change three diapers on and off, and help two kids use the toilet.

Three boys threw toy cars at me, a girl bit me mistaking my arm for a loaf of bread, and another girl carried in her dog, forcing me to watch it and pick up its business.

But there was this one girl who made the whole day better.

Her name was Jae Eun. She was five years old, and her brothers name is Min Yoongi.

All she wanted was to play dolls with someone, but they all ignored her. I made the choice to do my job of not leaving any children out, and play with her.

But there was a problem. One boy decided to finger-paint all over the wall and carpet instead of the paper on the table, and I had to clean it up.

"Hobi?"

I was in the middle of grabbing cleaning supplies, and I guess the little girl followed me into the supply closet.

"Jae Eun, you're not supposed to be in here, sweetie." I kneeled down to speak to her at her level. "You could get hurt."

She frowned. "But nobody is playing with me, Hobi!" I saw a tear fall out of her eye. "I w-wanna play dolls with someone!"

That isn't good.

"Oh no, sweetie, don't be sad! I'll play with you once I'm done cleaning up the mess, okay?"

I tried to comfort Jae Eun. We sat in the supply closet for ten minutes as she whined in my arms, complaining about everyone who ignored her and played with the blocks or ponies instead.

It saddened me. No kid should be ignored like she was.

All Jae Eun wanted was to be included, all she wanted was to play with some stupid dolls, but she couldn't!

When she seemed calm, I picked her up in one arm and the cleaning supplies in the other.

"How about you rest while I clean up, then we can play, okay?"

Jae Eun nodded sleepily. She yawned and closed her eyes as I walked to the playroom, placing her on the couch, and putting a blanket on her.

As I cleaned, Jae Eun stirred in her sleep. She still seemed distressed, even when unconscious.

I immediately stopped cleaning, and went over to her. She started to whimper.

Was she having a nightmare?

I tapped her shoulder a couple of times cautiously. She still seemed to be asleep.

"Jae, please wake up for me." I whispered.

Her eyes shot open.

"Hobi, I—"

"It was just a nightmare, sweetie. Do you want to tell me about it?"

At this time I was completely ignoring all four of the other children, who were also trying to fall asleep. I wanted to focus on Jae Eun, who I didn't lay an eye on all day.

Jae Eun proceeded to tell me about this huge purple monster that had huge, sharp teeth. In the dream, it crawled into her room and hid next to her bed, staring at her until she woke up.

At the exact moment I said her name, she woke up.

"You were like my hero! You woke me up before it ate me!" She laughed, with tears streaming down her face, from the stress from the nightmare.

"Well it's good that I saved you, right?"

She nodded, wiping the tears away from her face.

"Hobi?"

Jae Eun blinked tiredly, and held her arms out to me.

"Can you sleep next to me?"

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Why?"

I still need to clean the rest of the paint mess, and check on the other kids.

But the next sentence Jae Eun said seemed to determine my decision.

"To keep me away from the monsters."

(Yoongis POV)

I opened up the door to the playroom, and looked around.

Jae wasn't up and running around, which seemed weird. But yet, it was twelve o'clock, so I'll let it slide.

I walked over to the couch, stepping over a toy truck. I looked down, sighing in relief.

She was asleep.

But she was asleep in someones arms. She looked as if she was relaxed, which isn't the case at home.

Was that Hoseok holding her? They must've bonded tonight. He seemed to put an calming effect on her.

That was rare.

She's usually a loud sleeper, and has lots of nightmares. She always ends up crying in the middle of the night, waking me up.

"Hey Jae, it's Yoongi." I whispered, rubbing her head. Jae Eun slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them afterwards.

"Hobi protected me."

That was the first thing she said.

"He did?" I whispered with shock all over my face. "From the—"

"Monsters." She grinned. "When the big purple monster was about to eat me, he came in and killed it!"

That was when Hoseok opened his eyes. He lifted his head up, and he started to blush. Jae Eun looked up at him grinning.

"Oh ... Are you Jae Eun's brother, Yoongi?" He groggily asked me. "I was just—"

"It's okay." I stated, making Hoseok sigh in relief.

"It sounds like you actually made her sleep good for once in a while, and," I took my wallet out of my pocket, taking out two dollar bills. "I want to thank you."

Hoseok pushed my hand away. "You don't have to. It's always a pleasure to help a kid."

He fixed his hair, smiling at me.

That's when I realized how attractive he was. His eyes glistened, and his caramel colored hair was parted in two ways. His face was perfect, and the way he acted towards my little sister was even more perfect.

"Uh—Yoongi? are you okay?"

He caught me staring.

I laughed with embarrassment buried in my voice. "Y-Yeah I am." I blushed, looking down at Jae Eun. "Jae and I should get going. We have a long day tomorrow."

He nodded, letting go of Jae Eun.

She suddenly whimpered in response.

"Don't let go!"

He chuckled at her complaint. "But you need to go home and sleep, sweetie. You'll be in Yoongi's arms once you get home, right, Yoongi?"

I cleared my throat.

"Yeah."

Jae Eun grinned. "Yay!" She got up, hugging my legs. "Can we visit again tomorrow?"

Hoseok looked up at me and smiled widely. I looked down at him, smiling back.

I felt butterflies in my stomach.

I don't think I've ever had butterflies over someone so new. The feeling felt so surreal.

"Sure, Jae." I ruffled her hair and Hoseok got up, folding the blanket that was on top of Jae Eun.

"Actually, would you like to come over for dinner tomorrow, Hoseok?"

Hoseok's head snapped up. He looked down at Jae, and then back up at me.

"Sure, Yoongi."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

432K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
79K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...