Dancing in the Rain ( Editing)

Por Pepsi_Coke1313

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain" Bianca Allen... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Important Authors Note
Chapter 6: Making deals with the Devils
Chapter 7 : First Day Jitters
Important Authors Note : Wattys2016
Chapter 8 : Greased Lightning
Chapter 9 : Hunted by the She Devil
Chapter 10 : Best Movie Ever
Chapter 11 : No Fairytale Ending
Cast Pictures
Chapter 12 : Boxing , Teen Wolf and Potatoes
Chapter 13 : Drinking is NOT my favorite passtime
Chapter 13 : Drinking is NOT my favorite Pastime: Part 2
Chapter 14: The Mother of all Hangovers
Not an Update
Chapter 15: The Big News
Chapter 16: The very Important Filler Chapter!
Chapter 17: Enough is ENOUGH
Chapter 18: This is what dreams are made of
Authors Note
Chapter 19: Speeding down the highway
Chapter 20: Angry Black girl
Not an Update
Chapter 21: Everything Changes
Authors note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Updated Cast list & Second book
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note. Please Read! Super important!
Chapter 30
Wattys2017
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A RANT
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
The End + Bonus Chapter + Second Book
NEWS

Chapter 37- The Wedding

34 1 0
Por Pepsi_Coke1313

Graduation was faster than I thought and soon we were receiving our diplomas. I wasn't ready for this, not even close, but it was the time that I move on. We waited for the last person to be called before exploding as we are the class of 2017! We throw our caps in the air and hug each other. We did it! I was so happy.

"Congratulations Bianca!" My mom and Brother say. We all say goodbye to our teachers and to our principals. From here it's just smooth sailing through the summer straight to college and beyond.

And I am ready. At least I hope I am.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Time skip one month

I stand behind the large wooden doors. The large bronze handles. I hear the music start and I take a deep breath as the doors open. I walk out through the doors. Everyone is ecstatic about the ceremony. I am too. My big brother is getting married! I am one of the bridesmaids and honestly, it's been one of the best experiences I've had. Carly gave us these beautiful teal dresses to wear to compliment hers. I see my brother smiling at the end of that aisle and I know in my heart that he is ready. As the last bridesmaid joins us the march starts, Carly begins to walk down the aisle. She looks gorgeous and I look over to see my bother on the verge of tears. Her dress is a simple sweetheart neckline dress. It is a bit fluffy but not excessive. The colors are white and teal so she has on a teal sash to match Nathan. She joins him on the altar and the Reverand begins. 

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of these two lovely people. Nathaniel Ross Allen and Carly Elizabeth Clark in holy matrimony." 

I smile as Nate and Carly exchange vows and put on rings. 

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The Reverand finally says. Carly practically jumps on Nate as they share a kiss. The congregation applauds the newlyweds. I tuck my bouquet and clap as well. Nate picks her up, bridal style, and carries her out of the church to their car. 

We all wave them off throwing rose petals over their heads. Everyone gets in their cars and drives off to their reception party. This is the part that I've been waiting for all day.  

Carly let me invite all my friends to the reception as long as she got the money back eventually. So Jax, Zoey, Liam, Dylan, Cat, Zay, Clint, and Candace are all driving with us to the party. We sit down at our assigned table and I see Jax whisper something into Zoey's ear. She turns red, slaps his arm, and then laughs it off. 

"Okay. My rule is no annoying flirting at my brothers' reception. This day is about him and Carly. Keep it pg in here." I say glaring at the two of them. 

"Geez, relax girl. Just cause you are all types of lonely doesn't mean you get to kill my vibe," Zoey says annoyed. I blow her a kiss across the table. Carly and Nate walk in and we all clap. The music starts, and the food bars are open and ready. Suddenly, I see someone that does not belong here in the crowd. I walk over saying hi politely to others waiting on line. I tap his shoulder. 

"Dad, what the hell are you doing here? Don't ruin this day with your disgusting presence." I spit at him. 

"Easy Bianca, I just wanted to congratulate my son on his marriage. I will behave if you can keep that temper in check missy." He says with hate in his eyes. 

"Listen, here mister-" I say before suddenly, an arm is being wrapped around my waist and pulling me away. 

" Liam what the hell?!" I say angrily pushing him away. 

"If you get into an argument with him now it will be the reason your brother's wedding gets ruined. Just leave him. C'mon lets get food," He says guiding me away. I'm still mad but I figure that Liam is probably right and that I should chill." I get my food and sit down before running over my speech again. I have to tell a speech about Nate and Carly and stuff. 

My mom goes first she talks about how proud she is of him and how well he is doing in life. Then Carly's mom goes her thick Spanish accent and her tears making it nearly impossible to understand a word. I am up next I pull on my dress as I walk up to the stage to speak. 

I look out and see my brother and Carly smiling at me. 

" My father left when I was 10 years old. Nate was 14. From then on he was the closest thing I had to a father. I love him to bits and pieces. I met Carly fairly recently and honestly in this short amount of time she's become a sister to me. I am so glad to see that they have found each other. love is special and I think that people take it for granted. Nate and Carly are best friends and I think it is every person's dream to marry their best friend. I am so excited for you big brother! I know that the world is going to have unlimited possibilities for you guys. Congratulations!" I say lifting my glass of sparkling cider. The guests all lift their glasses as well.

 I finally breathe. I kind of hate public speaking it makes me feel a bit vulnerable. The music restarts and everyone hit the dance floor. Jax and Zoey are nowhere to be found. They're probably making out somewhere in a corner. Dylan awkwardly asks Cat if she would like to dance. Izayah and Clint are already dancing their heads off. I'm mostly excited because they are having their wedding in October which means that I will get to see my brother and best friends get married in the same year. 

"Hey Candace, would you like to dance?" Liam asks extending his hand. 

"What?" She says her head still on the table. 

"I'm an attractive guy, you're a pretty girl. Let's dance," He says cockily popping his collar. 

"I have a boyfriend, and I don't feel well." She says.  She lifts her head up and her face is beet-red. I feel her forehead. It's burning.

"Liam, we need to get her to a hospital right now," I whisper. 

"Okay," He says as soon as we lift her out of her chair she passes out.

"Quick! Someone call an ambulance! Help! She passed out." Liam yells. Suddenly, people start running around screaming. That's the thing I hate about people. Our first reaction is to panic instead of analyzing the situation. 

My mom and Carly run over and check her out to see if there is an external problem. 

"It's got to be a complication with the pregnancy," Carly says.

"No signs of a premature birth. This is something more complex I think," My mom says.  Luckily, the hospital didn't take too long and two men with stretchers run into the reception hall. They carefully lift her and put her on the stretcher. I run after them, my heels being viciously cut by the strap of my shoe. 

"Is there any family with her?" The man asks. 

"Me! I'm the Godmother of her children!" I say pushing the front of the group. 

"Good. Get in the ambulance," He says allowing me in before he shuts the door. The driver turns on the siren and we speed down the street toward the hospital. They stick all sorts of things in her mouth and in her eyes and stuff. I sit quietly praying that the twins and she are alright. 

After what seems like an eternity we finally arrive at the hospital. THey pull her out and rush her to some part of the hospital I can't go into. 

"Please! Please! You have to let me in! I'm the closest thing she's got to a family!" I bang on the door. The tears freely falling down on my face. I crumble to the ground my legs no longer able to keep me up. I sit on the floor crying for a while before I feel someone lift me off the ground. Liam picks me up and sits in a chair. I cry as he just holds me. I can't hear anything or see anything. I sit there praying she is alright. 

Because for the very first time in my life, the possibility of death is a very real one. 

______________________________________________________________________

I want to start off with my deepest apologies. I have not uploaded in so long I would not be surprised if you guys don't even remember what happened. I started High school and I really struggled. I had to go through a lot. That is reflected in my writing. I am sorry there really is no excuse for this.

On a happier note, I have no school this week. That means I will attempt to update every day. It's not a promise but an attempt. 

Also, I decided to break Bianca's story into two books. Dancing in the Rain is the first one the second one will be out soon. I think that the second half of her story is not really teen fiction. It's more general fiction. I think I have maybe 3 more chapters left in this book. 

I have noticed that a lot of readers will read the first one of a series and not the rest. But, I promise you will want to read part two. That is personally my favorite part. This week I will finish this book and release two or three short chapters about other characters and their lives. 

If you want to see a specific character's soul get completely revealed make sure to leave a comment. 

Please vote

Please share

Peace, Love, and  Rock n' Roll, 

Ali 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

183K 6.1K 26
Moving to New York City wasn't what Kendall thought it was going to be. He learns that the hard way, and it all started when that pretty boy with the...
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...
192K 5K 40
Quick side note: This book was originally named 'The Bad Boy, The Secret, and Me' and was renamed to its current title as of 27/04/2018 for existing...