✓ FATE ☁︎ tom holland

By requtation

What happens when Grace Clarke, the sweet social butterfly that doesn't like to socialise that much, loses he... More

♔cast♔
♔1♔
♔2♔
♔3♔
♔4♔
♔5♔
♔6♔
♔8♔
♔9♔
♔10♔
♔11♔
♔12♔
♔cast 2♔
♔13♔
♔14♔
♔15♔
♔16♔
♔17♔
♔18♔
A/N
♔19♔
♔20♔
♔21♔
♔22♔
♔23♔
♔24♔
♔25♔
♔26♔
♔27♔
♔28♔
♔29♔
♔30♔
thank you!!

♔7♔

5.4K 105 18
By requtation

Grace took a quick shower and went to the shop nearby to buy some snacks for her movie night with Stacey.

The girl took some dog food for Frankie. She gave it to him with a smile and gave him a few commands before letting him begin to eat.

She put on some comfy clothes and fuzzy socks on before plopping on the couch patiently waiting for her best friend.

A few minutes later she heard a knock on the door and didn't even bother to look in that way.

"It's open!" She yelled.

Stacey walked into the apartment with a huge grin on and two big bags full of junk food.

"Remind me again..." She started off. "Why didn't we get an apartment together?"

"It's never too late, Smiley!" Grace laughed slightly.

"True, Grumpy!" Stacey plopped on the couch next to the brunette. "Okay, so... I brought ten movies! Five horrors and five Disney ones! We'll start with the horror Ines because that was our plan but we can always switch to Disney."

Grace took the first horror movie she took from Stacey's bag and put it into her DVD player. "Insidious" started and the girls snuggled into a soft blanket.

Both of them stuffed their mouths with the snacks they've bought and watched the movie with interest. When half of it was over Grace heard a ding coming from her phone telling her she's got a notification. She looked down and took it in her hand swiping right to open the new message she had received.

Tom🎬
hey

Grace🎧
hi

Tom🎬
what are you doing

Grace🎧
having a movie night with Stacey

Tom🎬
tell her hi from me
wanna hang out tomorrow

Grace🎧
I'm practising my dance again but maybe after

Tom🎬
can't wait
your company is nice

~•~

This made Grace smile and she felt her cheeks turning a slight shade of pink. Stacey glared at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Tom says hi." Grace told her best friend.

"That's why you're blushing so hard, huh?" Stacey couldn't keep her smirk in anymore. "Tom should be really special if he made you feel this way."

"What way?"

"Oh, please, Grumpy! You're crushing so hard it's unbelievable!"

"Am not!"

"Pfft, yeah! Keep telling yourself that!" Stacey couldn't stop grinning. "Have you hung out with him some more after the movie?"

"No." Grace shook her head. "But he came in the studio while I was dancing today."

"Stalker much?" Stacey raised her eyebrows.

"The gym he works out in is on the floor above me. That's all." Grace replied casually.

"That's all?!? That's fate!" Stacey exclaimed.

"It's not fate! It's coincidence." The brunette rolled her eyes. "We're hanging out tomorrow though."

Stacey let out an inhuman sound and started hitting Grace on her hands and face. The brunette threw her hands up in defence laughing uncontrollably.

"I ship it!" Stacey finally said after she was done with hitting her best friend.

Grace rolled her eyes once again but gave the blonde a playful smile.

There was a bit of silence between the two girls before Stacey took the remote, stopped the movie and turned to Grace.

"So..." She started off biting her lip. "You went dancing today? Again?"

"Stace, you know I have to practice every day." Grace sighed. "I've been preparing for this audition for years and I think I'm finally ready so this dance needs to be perfect for me to get into Juilliard! And you need to practice too. For how long haven't you danced?"

"A month and nine days." Stacey mumbled quietly and looked at her shaking hands.

"Why?" Grace looked at her with worried eyes.

"I just don't feel like it's worth it, you know? It's impossible to get into Juilliard, Gracey! No matter how hard I practice it'll never happen!"

"Don't talk like that! We can do it! You can do it! You've got it in your veins, it just comes out of you! You're one of the most talented dancers I've seen! I believe in you! The only thing left is for you to believe in yourself!"

Stacey's eyes filled with hot tears but she quickly brushed them off and shook her head furiously.

"No." She said, her voice breaking. "No! You think dreams always come true but this is just nonsense! You should stop thinking like a fucking child! Take that advice from me. Grow up!"

"What are you talking about, Stacey?! Dreams do come true! If you fight and work hard enough to achieve them! It's not my fault that your lazy ass only wants to get drunk and make out with a different boy every night! It's you who fucking needs to grow up!"

Stacey didn't bother to erase her tears anymore. She let them flow together with her anger. She stood up from the couch and looked down at the brunette with a mix of sadness, disappointment and anger in her eyes.

Grace suddenly realised what she'd just said and immediately regretted it. She stood up too and tried grabbing her best friend's hand but Stacey took a step back heading to the door.

"Stacey, I didn't mean to!" She cried out. "I'm sorry! Please! I'm sorry!"

Grace ran after her, by this time she was crying too. Stacey got in her car and turned the engine on not giving a damn that her Grumpy was chasing her crying and screaming her name and a hundred apologies over and over again.

Grace fell on her knees and buried her face in her hands crying uncontrollably now. She could t believe she'd said that to her best friend. She was just so angry that Stacey had just given up from their dream. She wasn't like that. She was perfectionist when it comes to dancing.

Grace probably stood on the street crying for at least thirty minutes before finally going back to her apartment throwing herself on her bed and falling asleep almost immediately with Frankie snuggled next to her.

~•~

A/N: Dramaaaaa! There wasn't any Tom here but oh well! I had to add this I've been waiting for too long for the drama to come! Anyways, this still has got very few reads but whoever is reading this (ily Maria) I'm very grateful and I hope hope hope HOPE with my whole heart that you like the story so far!!! There's gonna be a lot of Tom very soon so stay tuned!

Don't let this flop! 👽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 16.2K 71
[ C O M P L E T E D ] ❝ LET MY BAD JOKES AND I LIVE, WILL YA? ❞ ☆☆☆ [ TOM HOLLAND SOCIAL MEDIA FIC ] ( cover made by @goodhYOUman )
10.1K 97 29
Narrated between two different periods of time - follow Tom as he discovers that fame isn't all that it's cracked up to be. That is until he meets Ze...
1.7M 26.8K 75
in which Tom Holland finds Peter Parker's MJ on Instagram --------------------------- @Zendaya I'm utterly sad to let all the Marvel fans know that I...
92.9K 2.1K 78
•a/n wrote this when I was a lot younger (2014) so I apologise bc it's cringe but people seem to like it• Lily Stevens moved to London to get away fr...