The Color Of Love Series [Edi...

By Thischickisbomb

It all began with a damn school project and from then on the fire was lit between Jake and Alyssa. Their love... More

The Color Of Love Chapter 1
The Color Of Love Chapter 2
The Color Of Love. Chapter 3
The Color Of Love. Chapter 4
The Color Of Love. Chapter 5
The Color Of Love. Chapter 6
The Color Of Love. Chapter 7
The Color Of Love. Chapter 8
The Color Of Love. Chapter 9
The Color Of Love. Chapter 10
The Color Of Love. Chapter 11
The Color Of Love. Chapter 13
The Color Of Love. Chapter 14
The Color Of Love. Chapter 15
The Color Of Love. Chapter 16
The Color Of Love. Chapter 17
The Color Of Love. Chapter 18
The Color Of Love. Chapter 19
The Color Of Love. Chapter 20
The Color Of Love. Chapter 21
The Color Of Love. Chapter 22
The Color Of Love. Chapter 23
The Color Of Love. Chapter 24
The Color Of Love. Chapter 25
The Color Of Love. Chapter 26
The Color Of Love. Chapter 27 Complete
The Race For Love. Chapter 1
The Race For Love. Chapter 2
The Race For Love. Chapter 3
The Race For Love. Chapter 4
The Race For Love. Chapter 5
The Race For Love. Chapter 6
The Race For Love. Chapter 7
The Race For Love. Chapter 8
The Race For Love. Chapter 9
The Race For Love. Chapter 10
The Race For Love. Chapter 11
The Race For Love. Chapter 12
The Race For Love. Chapter 13
The Race For Love. Chapter 14
The Race For Love. Chapter 15
The Race For Love. Chapter 16
The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)
Keeping Our Love Chapter 1
Keeping Our Love Chapter 2
Keeping Our Love Chapter 3
Keeping Our Love Chapter 4
Keeping Our Love Chapter 5
Keeping Our Love Chapter 6
Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7
Keeping Our Love Chapter 8
Keeping Our Love Chapter 9
Keeping Our Love Chapter 10
Keeping Our Love Chapter 11
Keeping Our Love Chapter 12
Keeping Our Love Chapter 13
Keeping Our Love Chapter 14
Keeping Our Love Chapter 15
Keeping Our Love Chapter 16
Keeping Our Love Chapter 17
Keeping Our Love Chapter 18 (Completed)

The Color Of Love. Chapter 12

23.8K 435 42
By Thischickisbomb

Chapter 12.

I was on my way to second period. I had not seen Jake at all. I hadn't seen him since Saturday when he came over my house he didn't even meet up with me this morning. I had kind of talked to him and texted him but he always would reply with one worded answers as if he didn't care so I would just say forget it. Why was he being like this anyway? Was I in the wrong or was he? I mean I just cancelled one day. I'm sorry that my best friend is pregnant and she needs me right now.

"Ugh I feel so sick" Lyci said interrupting my thoughts.

"Are you okay, you sure you don't want to go home?" I said

"Nah I'm going to try to stick it out" she replied. We walked into the class and I sat down and Lyci sat down right next to me where Jake usually sits where Lyci used to sit.

"Lyci come on that's Jake's seat." I said

"He can sit on the other side of you." She stated.

"Lyci he's already mad at me come on please just move" I begged and as if on cue Jake walked in he looked at me then at Lyci and shook his head and headed towards the back.

"Jake----"

"Don't worry about it" he said cutting me off. Damn He was definitely pissed at me. I laid my head on the desk. This couldn't get any worse.

I flopped down at my usual lunch table and laid my head down. I felt somebody playing with my hair. I looked up.

"Jake" I said in relief. I was really glad to see him and he was interacting with me.

"I brought you some chips and a soda; cheetos and dr.pepper, your favorite"

"Thanks" I said kissing him on the cheek. I opened my Cheetos and drank some soda. It was quiet between us and it was killing me.

"Jake---"

"Hey yall" Lyci said sitting down at the table. Jake looked away.

"Ooohh cheetos," Lyci said digging her hands in to my bag. I laughed at her. I didn't mind. She was pregnant and she needed her food.

"I'll see you later Alyssa" Jake said getting up from the table. Jake was mad at me I could tell. I got up from the table. I felt the tears forming in my eyes. I missed how we were before and it hadn't even been that long ago.

"Alyssa where are you going?" I heard Lyci ask, but I didn't stop. I was headed out to my car. The tears were falling down my face. I missed him so much. I heard footsteps behind me. It was probably Lyci but I didn't stop. Then I felt a strong pair of arms grab my waist and turn me around.

"Alyssa, baby what's wrong?" Jake said wiping the tears from face.

"You Jake, your what's wrong, your barely talking to me and your mad with me and I just want things to go back to normal" I said more tears flowing. He wiped them again.

"Lyssa, it's just that........I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a hug. "I didn't mean to hurt you". I looked away.

"You okay?" he asked me

"Can we leave?" I asked him

"Whatever you want "he replied with a smile. I grabbed his hand and we went to his car. I texted Lyci and told her I was leaving but I would be back before school ended. About ten minutes later Jake pulled into an abandoned parking lot behind a building, He pulled into a parking space and cut the car off.

"Why are yall friends again Alyssa?" he asked

"What are you talking about?" I said knowing damn well what he was talking bout

"Don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking bout?" he said looking towards me.

"Because she asked me to Jake, and I forgave her, Is that a bad thing?"

"Hell yea, why would you forgive her, do you remember how she treated you, just stop talking to you, why because you were dating somebody who was a different color, you were dating me" he stated.

"I know Jake and I do remember" I said

'Then why, I know there's something else that you're not telling me, so spit it out"

"Jake I would tell you if I could, I really would but I can't" I said looking out the window.

"So you can't tell me, your boyfriend?"

"I'm sorry" he leaned his head against the seat and closed his eyes.

"I do not get you at all sometimes Alyssa."

"You will learn to" He looked at me and laughed and then he brought his hand to my cheek and then his lips connected with mine. My body immediately turned hot. I put my hands on his neck and pulled him closer to me. He climbed over to my side and positioned himself on top of me.

"I missed you so much" I said breaking away from the kiss.

"You better have "he said kissing my neck and letting the seat all the way back. He unbuttoned my jeans and started to yank them down.

"Jake no, somebody could see is" I gasped.

"Who? We are in an abandoned parking lot, behind an abandoned building and my windows are tinted, please tell me who's going to see us" he questioned. I leaned my head back and looked away.

"My point exactly" he stated.

"Stop being such a damn smartass" I said

"Stop being so damn stubborn and let me just do what you like for me to do."

"Who says I enjoy it" I asked him

"Oh please you may not be the type to moan and scream loud, but I know I've done my job when you arch your back, bite your lip and dig you nails in my back like your some type of tiger"

"Whatever" I said looking away feeling a bit embarrassed that I do that.

"Yea you know I'm right" he smiled pulling off my jeans and panties. He unzipped his pants and I pulled them down. He reached behind him and popped open the glove department and pulled out a condom.

"Why do have so many condoms everywhere?" I asked him.

"What'd you mean, You should be glad I have condoms, at least I'm safe, why are you already wanting to have my babies like the other girls at school?" he said a smirk on my face. I rolled my eyes.

“Maybe,” I said holding in my laugh.

“Please tell me that was a joke.” He said. I laughed.

“What? Am I not good enough to have your babies?” I asked him. “ Are your soldier’s not marching?” I asked him referring to what he had said when we first began this project. He laughed.

“I’m sure their marching. They’ll be inside you one day.” He stated.

“So you plan on keeping me forever?” I asked really wanting to know the answer.

“Not forever! Maybe a few years.” I slapped his shoulder.

"You know I hate you so much" I said.

"Well I guess we have what you call a love/hate relationship" he said before plunging in to me.

"Oh God" I moaned. I heard Jake let out a laugh but my body was feeling too much pleasure to care much about it, I hated the way he could take control over my body just because he was good at sex because he was so cocky about it and that was always his comeback in any situation.

"Car sex" I said "Wow that's something we will have to do again" he laughed

"I knew you'd like it" he said putting the car in drive and heading towards school. School was about to let out in about five minutes. Once we reached the school. I got out the car.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" Jake said coming to the passenger's side and pinning me up against the car.

"Jake" I groaned even though I was loving every minute of this "I got to go"

"No you don't you could always come back to my place and we can finish what we started" he said kissing up and down my neck.

"As good as that idea sounds, I’m a have to decline. I can't Jake. I got to get Lyci; she's staying with me for a while'

"What, what's a while?" He asked one eyebrow raised

"I don't know maybe until school ends"

"Alyssa you've got to be kidding"

"Nope listen, I'll explain everything to you soon, but right now I can't okay. I got to go "I said giving him a kiss and then pushing him away from me and walking into the school. Lyci had not come out yet, so I went in.

 I had been looking for her for awhile. Where the hell is she?

"Why won't you just tell me the truth Lyci, I don’t have time for your damn games."

"Marco please just stop yelling!" I heard Lyci say. I walked around the corner to find them.

"Hey umm Lyci are you ready?" I asked

"Yea let's go" she said walking ahead of me. I walked behind her until Marco grabbed my wrist.

"I know you know, so tell me. Is it my baby?" Marco asked me

"What'd do you mean? Aren't you her boyfriend?" I replied. I really had to find a quick way out of this.

"Alyssa please can you just tell me the truth?" He asked. I felt bad for him. He seem so saddened at the fact that the baby was his; that Lyci had cheated on him and left him feeling this way.

"Marco leave her alone, come on Alyssa lets go" Lyci said grabbing my hand

"I guess I got my answer" Marco shouted as we were walking away. Me and Lyci headed to the parking lot and got in my car.

"Lyci you know it's not his, why won't you just tell him?" I asked her

"Because, I wish it was his baby, and me having to tell him that it's not his baby makes me feel horrible" She admitted.

"Lyci you're going to have to tell him sooner or later." I told her.

"Yea I know, so yea let's stop talking about me it brings me down." she said

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"How about you and Jake?" she said with a smile on her face

"What about me and Jake?" I asked not seeing what she was smiling about.

"You're not a virgin anymore." She stated. I knew that! Wow where did that come from anyways?. "I smell the sex on you." She explained.

"Nope" I said. She laughed

"So is he good?" she asked

“Amazing" I replied

'Does he make your body shudder?"

"Of course"

"Does he last long?" She kept coming with the questions

"Longer than you think" I replied with a laugh.

"Does he do wonders with his tongue?"

"He hasn't done that yet" I told her

"What why not?" she asked

"We just haven't got there yet" I told her.

"Uh huh" she said. We arrived home a little bit later, first thing I did was take a shower and then I went to sleep. I was very tired. I guess you could say Jake wore me out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 511 31
Six years have passed and no word to each other. Still 4,000 miles away. Still deadly in love with each other. Since the departure, Imani has proceed...
865 248 12
Jake and Michael have loved each other for a long time. Since there both boys they decided to not tell anyone. Until their older, they can't hide the...
190K 8.1K 25
Moving to a town called Whitesville, Georgia in the middle of her senior year was not how Gwen Watson imagined her final year in high school to go. S...
201K 8.9K 102
joey birlem; her light of her life, the color in her black and white movie, her shoulder to cry on, her smile, and most importantly, her other lung. ...