The Guardian ( A Star Wars Fa...

By ElizabethUnderwood7

" I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all." Will str... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Prologue

423 7 0
By ElizabethUnderwood7

Prologue

I can't fix all your problems, but I can promise you won't have to face them all alone

A young girl with brown hair lie crying in a dark unknown place; her hair was matted, and her face was covered in dirt. Her clothes were torn, blood ran from her lip, and a bruise decorated her left eye. A hand was placed on her shoulder and her head rose to find another girl, about her age, sitting beside her; her eyes were the brightest blue she had ever seen, and her burning red hair fell down her back in waves.

" It's alright." She whispered and the women frowned. " Who are you?"

" Someone to make sure that your never alone." She said with a smile. " When you have needed of me, I have always been here. Now, what troubles you?"

" I have lost everything, including my freedom, and I fear that I will lose my life as well."

" You must be strong, Shmi." She said taking her hand and the women shook her head. " How can I? I have nothing left."

" Then be strong, if not for yourself, for your unborn son."

At the mention of him, her eyes widened and a grin crossed a her face. " A boy?"

" Yes, and if he is to survive in this world, you must hold on to the hope that all is not lost."

She nodded without a word and as the young red head stood, Shmi grasped her hand. " Please, tell me who you are."

" We will meet again." She promised before vanishing, leaving Shmi to stare around in wonder before she placed a hand to her stomach. " A son." She whispered to the silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.2K 23
"If you're not with me, then you're my enemy." "So if she does not stand with you, would you try to kill her?" Obi-Wan pointed to me. I looked up at...
13K 342 29
Y/n and Anakin grew up together on Tatooine. They both had felt a spark for each other growing up. Anakin and y/n had both had a skill for building...
70.1K 1.1K 17
This is a Star Wars story that takes place during the sequel trilogy (The Force Awakens - The Rise of Skywalker.) Like with my other story I will be...
131K 4.1K 36
Anakin Skywalker will not become Darth Vader. Not yet, anyway. Padmé saved him from a lifetime of regret by pulling him out of the fateful battle bet...