Adventures at CAMP | HANNIE

By xXhannie_fanficXx

Adventures at CAMP (NOT EDITED YET) Annie Leblanc likes to spend her summer time sneaking out with her "bad g... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

860 15 28
By xXhannie_fanficXx

Annie::
Kenzie got up and ran outside. I followed her and went to the...jetty? AGAIN!!??

Anyways...she stood at the edge of the jetty and turned to me.
"Jump with me!" Kenzie yelled as a small laugh escaped both our mouths. I nodded and ran over to her. I looked over to her and a tear dropped into the water.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"JUMP!"

We jumped... THAT WAS AMAZING!! It was fun! Doing it with Kenz was better but I do hope she forgot about the kiss that happened at The cafeteria. We started laughing our heads off for no reason at all.

"Why - are we - LAUGHING?!" I asked in between laughs here and there.
"I - Don't - Know!" Kenzie replied.
We soon then calmed down and I pretended to wipe fake tears from my eyes.

A/N

i wasnt rly bothered to do anymore. sorry...but im rly tired of doing long chapters. i wil still continue this story!

love ya guyssss ( btw: im using a laptop right now and sorry for the HUGE GAPS!!)

Can I take like a quick 30 year break from writing??

No?

Yes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 8.5K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...