𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨�...

By thebbokkyz

{Currently undergoing editing} He smirked, slowly drawing closer to you, ❝Aww babe. Did you really think I wo... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: The encounter
Chapter 2: Hot Drink
Chapter 3: Princess and the Peasant
Chapter 4: Abs
Chapter 5: Feelings
Chapter 6: Crushing
Happy Birthday to me!
Chapter 7: Taehyung
Chapter 8: Thoughts
Chapter 9: Falling
Chapter 10: Prom
Chapter 11: Prom pt. 2
Chapter 12: Happy
Chapter 13: "Ghost"
Chapter 14: Safe
Chapter 15: Sick
Chapter 16: Girlfriend?
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Truth II
Chapter 19: Playground
Chapter 20: Accident
Chapter 21: Glimmer of Light
Chapter 22: Jimin
Chapter 23: Moments
Chapter 24: What now?
Chapter 25: Plan
Chapter 27: Cabin mates
Chapter 28: Sunset
Chapter 29: Empty
Chapter 30: True
Chapter 31: "Special"
Chapter 32: Closer
Chapter 33: Closer II
Not a chapter
Chapter 34: Playboy
Chapter 35: True love's kiss
Chapter 36: Recall
Chapter 37: Wedding
Book 2
Book 2 part 2

Chapter 26: Camp

4.8K 187 16
By thebbokkyz

Days passed by with Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok trying to urge you on and hang out with Jimin.

Be it sometimes stumbling upon them in the hallway. You'd try to sneak past, but they'd always manage to see your form running away as they call out your name.

You, obviously, wouldn't stop.

Instead, you'd pretend you didn't hear and speed off.

That, unfortunately, couldn't work in class.

So you were stuck sitting next to the raven-haired boy.

And he'd take full advantage of this opportunity - purposely brushing his hand against yours, or staring at you doing your work with a small smile.

This one always got to you tho.

Due to it being spring, almost nearing summer, it'd become really hot some days.

You sat next to a window, so Jimin would lean over, his body merely inches from yours as he opened the window.

And he'd stay in the position for a few seconds before pulling away with a smirk as he continued doing his work.

You, however, could not focus as his action would leave you utterly flustered and a blushing mess.

It felt as if it was all starting over again.

Jimin taking small actions as these to get your attention as you couldn't help but fall for him.

But it was different this time.

He was no longer someone's puppet.

This was Jimin's free will.

And the thought had your heart beating wildly in your chest, the thumping ringing in your ears as your body heats up.

As the bell for lunch time rang, Jimin ran out of the class.

You furrowed your eyebrows at his action as it seemed quite unsual, but you shrug it off as you walk out, towards your locker.

Jimin, on the other hand, stood impatiently in the line centered in the cafeteria, which seemed to not be moving forward at all.

"Come on," he mumbled, tapping his feet on the marble-tiled floor consistently.

He didn't even realize when he had already reached the front of the counter.

The cafeteria lady narrowed her eyes at the boy who was lost in his own world.

"Hey, kid," she snapped her fingers in front of him, which had managed to bring him back into reality, "What do you want?"

Jimin blinked a few times before finally saying his order, "Uh, sorry, two bottles of banana milk please."

The lady turned around, grabbing two bottles of the desired drink and placing them onto the counter.

As soon as Jimin payed, he grabbed the drinks, and rushed out of the cafeteria in search of you.

Just then, his eyes landed on your figure in front of your locker. When he was about to run over, he stopped mid way.

Calm down, Jimin.

Calm, cool composure.

Be chic, you're a sexy man.

Use your charms.

Jimin took a deep breath. He didn't want to scare you away by seeming desperate.

He really liked you.

You're beautiful, kind, smart, and he adored your smile and laugh. They were contagious to him.

Whenever you'd laugh or smile, he'd find himself mirroring your actions. He straightened up his posture, casually walking over to where you were before standing right behind you.

Feeling a presence looming behind you, you turned around, looking up to meet Jimin's soft gaze.

He smiled softly as he handed you a bottle of banana milk and you took it.

"What's this for?" You ask as you were genuinely confused as to why he bought you a drink.

He placed a hand against the locker beside you as the door of your locker, that was open, blocked off your exit from the other side.

Meaning, you were trapped.

You cursed your luck because there was no one around.

The hallway should be full, not empty. And where are the guys? I'm gonna kill them for leaving me alone here.

He leaned in slowly, your breath hitching in your throat, a blush creeping up to your cheeks, before stopping just where his lips brushed your ear.

His breath fanned the area sending shivers down your spine.

"It's," he murmured in a husk voice, "Just a little something for a special someone that's been working hard trying to help me. And because your cute attempts at trying to avoid me sometimes fail. All because I know how you feel about me, and I purposely run into you and try to get close to you. Because I think I'm starting to feel the same."

You gasped as he suddenly snaked his arms on to your hips, pulling your body into his.

A memory slipped into Jimin's mind just then.

"I-I'm so sorry, Y/N. Are you alright?" I ask worriedly as the girl in front of me groaned in pain due to the hot drink that spilled on to her feet.

"Do you think I'm alright?" She hissed, but I didn't mind because I knew she didn't mean for her words to come out harshly.

"I-I will take you to the infirmary," I help her stand up before sliding my hands around her waist and slinging her arm around my neck as I help her reach the infirmary.

Jimin snapped back into reality as he simply stared at the girl he currently held between his arms.

That was Y/N?

As he opened his mouth to ask of the situation that had just flashed through his mind, a shrill voice pierced the silent air, "What the hell do you think you are doing with my man?"

The both of you snapped your heads in the direction the voice came from, and you had to stop yourself from rolling your eyes and groaning out loud.

It was none other than Hyerim.

She looked furious at the sight of you in Jimin's arms.

You glance at Jimin and see him smirking as he tightens his grip, "What do you think we're doing?"

Hyerim shot daggers your way, and you simply smirked, leaning your head against Jimin's chest, "Be careful with your words. He's not your man, he's mine."

Jimin slightly widened his eyes at your action and words, looking down at you as a smile graced his lips, his heart beginning to ram against his chest as he hoped you didn't hear it beating.

The girl mumbled incoherent words under her breath as she stomped off.

Jimin and you exchange glances before bursting out in giggles.

"I have to commend you on that though," Jimin smiled, "That got her so pissed."

You shrug, "The situation called for it. Plus, I wouldn't miss the opportunity to do this to Hyerim."

"Touché," he tilted his head downwards slightly before gazing into your eyes.

He leaned in, softly placing his lips against the surface of your cheek, dangerously close to your lips, "See you in class, beautiful."

With a smirk, he walked away, leaving you in front of your locker, panicking at his actions.

Am I dead?

Is this heaven?

. . .

"Okay, class," Ms. Choi pronounced, grabbing everyone's attention, "This is just a reminder that camp trip is next week. Don't forget to tell your parents, and it will only be our class. That is all, now I'm gonna let you guys go home earlier so you have a few more hours plus the weekend to prepare. Class dismissed."

Everyone rushed to pack their bags and go out the door.

Jimin stood up and walked to the teachers desk to place papers.

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok crowded around you and Tzuyu to discuss their "plan".

"Okay guys, everything is in full motion," Namjoon assured, "The teachers had given me the responsibility of deciding the cabin mates and I have put you and Jimin in one cabin. And we also have sub plans the we created so that we can, maybe, at least jog Jimin's lost memories a little bit."

"Promise me you guys won't be naughty in one cabin together," Jin scrunched his face causing you to smack his arm.

"Ow, what was that for?" He exclaimed.

"Because you have a dirty mind, and tell that to Jimin, not me. I'm very well-behaved," you state.

"Tell what to who?"

All of you gasp at the sudden voice piping in before saying in a high pitched voice all together, "Jimin! It's nothing, we're just talking about Yoongi and his sleeping habits."

"Hey," Yoongi called out, "Why is my sleeping habits being dragged into this?"

The raven-haired boy cocked an eyebrow as he gazed at the group of you suspiciously, grabbing his bag in the process, "Okay then. Y/N, wanna walk home together?"

"Uh, sure," you sling your bag around your shoulder. The others wiggle their eyebrows at you causing you to glare at them as you step out of the class.

. . .

"So," Jimin trailed off as you walked side by side through the park, "Camp, huh?"

"Are you going?" You ask as he kicks pebbles across the concrete path decorated with fallen cherry blossom petals, hands tucked into his pockets.

"Only if you are," he glances at you.

You purse your lips, trying to contain the smile that wanted to etch itself on your lips as you tuck loose strands of hair behind your ear, "Well, I am."

A chuckle escaped from Jimin as he diverted his attention back onto the path ahead of him.

"Well," you sigh, stopping in front of your porch, "This is me."

Jimin leaned in, his breath hitting your ear causing tingles to run down your spine as your body suddenly warmed, "I hope we have a great time together at camp. Bye, beautiful."

He placed his lips against your cheek softly, for a moment or two before pulling away.

Giving you a gentle smile, he turned on his heels and started walking.

When he was far away, Jimin exhaled a breath of relief, placing his hands against his cheeks as he tried to cool down the heat that was currently flowing through the skin.

As much as he was affecting you, you were unintentionally doing the same thing to him. You were making him go crazy, his mind a jumbled mess and he was loving it.

I just hope I can make her mine before camp is over.

. . .

Edited

A/N: An unintentional long chapter, thought about shortening it, but we'll see how it goes.

It's a gift for you guys since my updating schedule is crap and I procrastinate too much, so yee.

Hope you guys enjoyed it, plz leave a vote or comment your thoughts.

Hopefully you guys are doing well.

Get plenty of rest, drink lots of water and take care! Until next time!

- Nabi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 31.8K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
147K 3.8K 34
Rose runs away from the Academy for the second time, leaving Lissa and the rest of her friends behind. Two years later she is found by the person who...
251K 10.8K 57
"Jimin... since when--" He cut me off. "That's Mr. Park to you young lady." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When summer was over and it was back to school...
357K 12.3K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...