« My Life »

By NinjaGo_KJLCZ

• There's Some Pretty Funny Stuff in Here lol • More

Grand Debut! I guess...
Anime Avatar
My Phobias!
Tagged!!
Read with Caution....
. . .
( ゚д゚)
What Even. . .
I (Probably) Love Natsu
Short(ish) Wattpad Break
Technical Difficulties
Life Updates.
Natsu and Sky Digital Drawing!
Fandom Challenge
I Changed my Real Name~!
Contest Submission ^-^
Hershey Park (Randomness??)
Quote of the Day
Art Contest 2nd Place Prize
School's Back. . .
NOT SPONSORED (lol)
♡It's My Birthday~! (+New Face Reveal???)♡
'Tis The Season to be Peanutized...
I'm Angry At Girl Scout Fruit Slice Candy Serving Sizes *^*
My Puppy is a Cat / My Puppy Needs Jesus
I Got Tagged!

(STORY TIME) I Think I Saved My Puppy's Life. . .

42 9 7
By NinjaGo_KJLCZ

Story Time:

So today, I was in New Jersey, since I go every year for Thanksgiving with my family, and we always stay the night and leave the next day, which was today, because it's a 3.5 hour ride back home. 

Anyways, so the door to my Aunt's house doesn't close all the way unless you turn the handle the right way, and there were a lot of my younger cousins there who couldn't close the door right, so the door just swung open randomly while we all were in the kitchen a few feet away from the front foyer.

So my puppy, Jaxson was out of his crate and walking around (with his harness on; important detail) and he managed to sneak out the front door.

Mind you, my Aunt lives in the middle of the woods, and there's a large fish pond behind her house that contained very cold water, since it's near the end of fall. 

Yeah, you guessed it, he ran towards that pond.

I was lucky enough to have noticed that the door was open early on, and I grabbed his leash and my sister's boots, told her I was sorry, and ran after him as he ran towards the pond. 

I was so lucky that as I ran after him, he was running around the base of the pond, closer to the shallow part, so just in case he slipped in, it wouldn't be a big deal. 

Also mind you, he's a natural water dog, being a Purebred German Shorthaired Pointer, so he wanted to get in the water. 

I didn't.

But if push came to shove, I would definitely have torn off my flannel, that I would never get wet, and jump in to save him. He's my baby, I would never let him drown or get hypothermia.

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger; I stepped in some mud and almost got one of my feet stuck, but I didn't, and as I pulled the boot out of the mud, he looked back at me and started to walk toward the shallow part of the water. 

Before I knew it, he had seen the plant material on top, thought it was a path to the other side, and walked in. 

It wasn't as deep as I thought the first second he walked in, but he sank into a deeper part.

I was about to rip off my (very emo) flannel and jump in the water when the little 20-pound puppy started swimming back to me! 

He was swimming!

I was so happy to see him when he came bounding over, shivering, and I gave him a huge hug, even though he smelled like rotting algae and was soaking wet. I attached the leash to bring him back to the crowd of worried family members standing by the front door, and I grabbed a towel and laid with him on the front porch until we gave him a nice long baking soda bath. 

He's alright now, a little smelly, but alright. 

I like to believe that I saved my puppy's life, because if I hadn't ran outside, chased him around the pond until he reached the shallow part, he would have jumped into the deeper part and maybe drowned or died of hypothermia.

I don't know what I'd do if that had happened.

He shows his gratitude to me too, because he's been a lot more cuddly towards me lately, and he slept on me in the backseat on the drive home, so I think that we're going to have a great relationship, better than the one before, from now on. :,)

ANOTHER STORY!!

So this one takes place like 10 minutes away from my house... it's hilarious XD

Let me do this in a different format:

Me: Hey, I think that Jax wants a toy.

Yngr. Sister: Okay, just get one from the bag, stupid. 

Me: *Grimaces at her mean comment* Alright.

(Short writing break to take the dog out...)

Me: *Looks everywhere for the bag with the dog stuff as the puppy is trying to eat my face*

Mom: Did you find it?

Me: No.

Dad: (Sister's name), did you remember to pack the bag and bring it in the car?

Sister: I think so. . .

Mom: She forgot.

Dad: *Turns the car into a side farm-road* 

Mom: *Checks the back where I legit already checked*

Dad: Is it there?

Mom: No.

Dad: Jesus. . .

Me: Don't use our savior's name in vain.

Dad: Hush. *Turns the car around*

Me: Wait, wait, wait! 

Dad: What?!

Me: THE BACK IS STILL OPEN HOLD ON

(Our car has an automatic back that opens and closes with a button, but it didn't close all the way and opened back up)

Mom: WHAT?!

Me: THERE'S OUR BAG IN THE ROAD!

Dad: Jesus Christ. . .

Me: *Tries not to say something* WE NEED TO CLOSE THE BACK AND GET THE BAG

Sister: *Laughing hysterically*

Me: *Tries not to laugh and keeps the dog from sticking his head into the back over the seat*

Long story short, we got the bag, closed the back properly, went back home to get the dog bag that my dad was so pissed about, and my sister and I laughed about it almost the whole way to New Jersey.

The end.

Well, that's all I have for my trip. I know this was long... 1,000 words, but it's a gold mine of beautiful man-animal bonding moments and humor. What's better than that?

See ya in the soon-to-be-published Fairy Tail Texts chapter!

- Sky <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
60.9K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong