•||Sleeping Powder||• A 2D x...

By sp69kah

Y/N is a 25 year old girl working in London. Her job was in a record shop along with a friend of hers named... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sorry, Wrong Number..
Chapter Two: Blue Hair, Pitch Black Eyes.
Chapter 3: Cracker and Coffee
Chapter 4: Kong Studios
Chapter 5: A Tour with the Blue Haired Boy
Chapter 6: Ice Cream and a Great Friend
Chapter 7: Sorry...?
Chapter 8: Luv
Chapter 9: Backstory Talk
Chapter 10: Calls from Paula
Chapter 12: Cheater
Chapter 13: A Relationship Destroyed
Chapter 14: Aftermath
Chapter 15: (Most of) Gorillaz in the House
Chapter 16: Confession
Chapter 17: Messy Thoughts
Chapter 18: Complicated
Chapter 19: Pep Talk
A/N
Chapter 20: Conffession, For Real?
Chapter 21: Starshine
A/N
Chapter 22: Her, again.
Chapter 23: Thoughts and Dreams
A/N
Chapter 24: Morning Cuddles
Chapter 25: The 5-year old grown-up
Chapter 26: Déjà Vou
Chapter 27: Gone
WHAT THE FUCK
!!!!Bonus Chapter!!!! (SMUT AHEAD)
a thank you, and a little gift.

Chapter 11: A Cold Welcome

6.7K 174 760
By sp69kah

2D's POV

As I walked back to Kong, I saw Mudz and Russ step out of the Geep.

"2D! Where the hell were you last night? We were worried you'd be stranded somewhere because it was rainin'!" Russel exclaimed the moment he saw me.

"Sorreh. I stay'd ofer a frend's place." I answered. "Sorreh."

"That's the exact same thin' Paula told us." Murdoc frowned. "Who was dis friend?"

"I..I...S-some..s-someone...Uhh.." I stuttered. I didn't know if I should tell them the truth or not. They could tell Paula...

While I was standing still thinking, Murdoc stomped and stood in front of me.

"Goddamnit, Faceache. Just tell us you dullard!" Murdoc commanded.

"Calm down, Mudz. He you're pressuring him." Russel said.

"I 'as wif (Y/N). P-ple'se don't tell P-Paula!" I confessed.

Both Murdoc and Russel looked at me with wide eyes.

"Are ya cheatin' on her?!" Murdoc exclaimed.

"Keep it down! I 'as at 'er place coz da rain woz bad las' nite. 'Asn't et?" I replied.

"I mean, it was. This is a reasonable reason. We won't tell Paula, right MURDOC?" Russel said, emphasising Murdoc's name.

Murdoc flinched and rolled his eyes.
"W'atever."

We all then nodded our heads and went in Kong.

"Toochee! Anata te iru ga modo tsu! You back!" Noodle cheered as she threw her Gameboy to the couch to run and hug me.

With the words 'Toochee' it summoned Paula who appeared from the kitchen.

"E-Ey, Noodz!" I said with a nervous smile.

"E-ey, S-stuart." Paula frowned, mocking my stuttering.
Paula calling me with my real name gave me the shivers up my spine. That means she is really, really mad.

She stomped towards me and gave a hard whack on my face.
Like the weakling I was, I didn't say anything and ran to my room, locking the door.

I stayed in the corner of my bedroom, crying. And outside I could hear faint voices of the other band members.
-----------------

Author's POV

"What was that for?!" Russel asked Paula. "That's not the right way to welcome back your boyfriend!"

Paula rolled her eyes. That is such an annoying habit of hers. Very rude as well.

"He deserved it." Paula scoffed.
"Why?" Russel frowned.
"He was with another girl! For a damn night!"

"You do not have to hurt Toochee! Shitsurei! Orokana! Warui kettei!" Noodle said very angrily.

"Shut your little Asian mouth!" Paula shouted at the young girl.

Hearing those words hurt Noodle's feelings and a few tears escape her eyes. She then ran to Russel, hugging his arm.

"Paula, you've been more of a jerk lately. What's wrong with you?!" Russel exclaimed.

"Why not ask 2D, huh?!" She replied.
"I-"

Ryssel was cut off by Paula rolling her eyes, as always, and walked out of Kong, slamming the door.

"Me don't like Paula." Noodle frowned, wiping the tears of her face. "Paula nice to me before but now not nice."

Russel nodded his head. Something has gotten into that woman.
He noticed Murdoc slouching on the couch with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What's with the look, Mudz? Didn't you see what just happened?" Russel asked.

"I don't care." He answered. "It's not my problem so I won't get involved."
Russel shrugged. This guy doesn't care about anyone but himself.

"Baka janai no, Murdo-san." Noodle frowned.
"Eh? Quit speakin' that whatchamacallit language. It annoys me, ya dullard." Murdoc groaned.

"Naze? Why?" Noodle asked.
"We can't understand you!" Murdoc answered, raising his voice.

"Iie! Don't want!" Noodle answered back, stomping to her room.
"Baka baka baka baka baka...Watashi wa nani ga oki te iru nodesho suki de wa ari mase!"

"Seriously, though. What the hell does that girl say?!" Murdoc exclaimed.

"How about you just respect Noodle and everyone else? She can't speak English well, after all!" Russel frowned.

"Whatever, whatever, whateeeeveerrrrrr." Murdoc groaned, waking into his room.

Russel was then left alone in the living room, so he decided to take a nap on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 588 22
3rd In 2d You're a big fan of the Gorrilaz and for your birthday your bestfriend got you tickets to see their show. 2D has seem to taken a liking to...
54 24 13
What happens when Y/N moves to London and meets a blue haired man that goes to the diner that she works at everyday then she soon finds out that he's...
45.6K 851 25
2d is having trouble with the weird thoughts coming to his head. He dismisses it every time, coming up with a random excuse, " it's because I'm tired...
74.4K 1.3K 27
Kinda a sister book to my Murdoc one-shots cause this blue boy needs some love too. From naps to questionable deeds in a Target, 2D is yours no matte...