The lake house

Galing kay tokoloshe_Kinny

Follow the story of Alex, her little brother James and their new friends in this action filled, adventure at... Higit pa

The arrival
Our first adventure
The secret treehouse
Taylor and Missy
Crystal Caves

The beginning

46 6 2
Galing kay tokoloshe_Kinny

So there I was, chilling at the beach every day, not a worry in the world and then boom! My parents decided that it was time for a family vacation, but then I thought we would go somewhere epic like to Hawaii or Italy but no! We just had to go to my dads lake house that he inherited the previous year. Little did I know, it was going to be the best summer ever. So we packed up and left for the lake house, which is by the way a five hour drive with mom, dad, my little brother James and my golden retriever Taylor, all in one car! My friend Sam kept talking to me the whole time not that I'm complaining or anything. But check this, it's so cool, my friends real name is Samantha but we all call her Sam and my name is Alexandra but everyone calls me Alex, is that just not the coolest thing ever! Okay so anyway I got a little distracted, but it felt like we were driving forever.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

515K 15.3K 38
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
160K 3.9K 55
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
47.2K 2.2K 80
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
22K 652 19
Trains had always made you sick but here you are now. On one, in a sky full of stars that travels to different galaxies. How did you end up here? You...