Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)

10.3K 250 55
By jellyjesss1313

---Cover to the side made by: prisonerscinema also the cover i have for this book is the one she made---- its sooo sad its really good though!-------

We pulled up to Chris's house and I looked at him.

"Are your parents home?"

I asked and he shook his head no, oh yeah today's Wednesday. Thank gosh we don't have school today, I wouldn't have been able to stay at Chris's lastnight then and I couldn't have risked my mom seeing me.

He pulled into the garage and went around to my door letting me out. We made our way through his HUGE house, and I'm not over exaggerating on the word HUGE, when we made it to what looked like a lounge type room, we both took a seat on the huge wrap around couch. He turned to me giving me an 'i'm thinking' face.

"So we just need to decide what to tell your mom and then everything will be fine right?"

He asked.

"Yeah I guess."

I said running my hands through my hair.

"Just tell your mom that you were texting Mac-"

"Chris maybe I uhm should just tell her.."

I interrupted as his mouth gaped open.

"Or not... I mean who knows what she'll do."

I mumbled regretting even suggestioning it.

"Do you want to tell her Ally? Because if you do I can help you... I mean you don't have to do it alone."

Oh gosh I don't know what to do! If I tell her she might freak out and want to press charges but I know we won't win and I for sure know we don't have the money for all of it and she won't let it go that easy.

"Well I don't want to tell her ofcourse, but maybe it'll be for the best... I just don't want her to freak out and try to do something about it, because there's nothing she can do. But I know my mom, she never gives up."

I said looking off around the room.

"Well I would definately suggest pressing charges if you were my daughter Ally, I just wish that asshole wouldn't get away with this so easily.. he deserves to rot in jail."

He growled angrily.

"Well if he's not going to hurt me anymore Chris than I think it should all just be over.. but it won't end, my mom needs answers and Matt needs to give up."

"So what are you thinking? What kind of answers are we going to give your mom, truth or lies?"

He asked as I looked up at him. I knew what had to be done, it would probably lift alot off of my shoulders... I have to do it.

"Truth."

I said and he nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------

He pulled up to my drive way and we both got out of his car making our way to my back door.

As soon as we both set foot in the kitchen my mom stormed towards us.

"YOUNG LADY I-"

"Mom do you want the truth?"

I said calmly interrupting her.

Her mouth was gaped open and then she closed it.

She nodded fiercly watching me still very upset with me obviously.

"Can we sit down and talk?"

I asked nodding towards the living room.

She turned around heading towards the living room as we followed behind her.

Me and Chris sat on the couch next to eachother as she sat down in the chair next to it.

We both faced her and she looked a little bit confused, worried and still angry. I could tell she had been stressed lately and I hate having to stress her out more now.

"Mom you know how you found my bloody shirt?"

I said nervously Chris grabbed my hand squeesing it supportively.

"Yes, that's Chris's blood, you told me he had gotten in a fight."

She said looking at Chris.

"Th-That's not his blood mom, I lied."

I said looking at the ground.

"It's mine mom... Matt h-hurt me."

I said stuttering scared.

I heard her breath catch in her throat.

"Why would Matt hurt you!?"

"Mom, Matt has been abusing me.. for a very long time.. Uhm years."

I said as a tear escaped my eyes and I looked down.

"Ally don't lie, Matt is such a sweet guy, why would you ever think he would hurt anybody?"

She said as a sob escaped my mouth.

"Actually I have witnessed it happening ma'am."

Chris said sadly.

"You two are lying.. There is no way such a perfect young man was hurting my daughter for years and I never noticed... I've never seen one bruise on her face."

She spat and my fists clenched and my breathing picked up as I tried to fight the tears from flowing.

"We are not lying."

Chris said getting frustrated.

"Ally how could you make such a thing up?! This is so unlike you! You have been acting strange lately, ever since you met Chris honestly and you are just wasting my time right now."

She said annoyed, I couldn't take this anymore.

I jumped up.

"YOU BITCH! I can't believe you! What will it take you to believe me! Do I really need to prove it to you?"

I yelled as Chris jumped up behind me.

"Ally it's okay calm down."

He said but I couldn't, I ran towards the bathroom and turned on the sink and washed off all of my make up... I looked up at myself in the mirror, tears bursting down my cheeks, bruised and broken. I sobbed and sunk to the floor I heard footsteps and glanced up to see both of them standing in the doorway. I looked straight up at my mom and her mouth dropped and her breathing picked up as tears formed in her eyes. She just stared at me as Chris ran to me and sunk to the floor next to me. He picked up my face in his hands wiping my tears with his thumbs. He dropped his hands and I clung to him sobbing into his shirt as he wrapped his arms tight around me. I pulled away from him as soon as I heard Cody.

"Mommy I'm hungry, what's going on?"

He asked innocently. He turned and saw my face then walked towards me.

"Ally how'd you get those owies? Did you fall down the stairs AGAIN?"

He asked worried.

"Come here buddy let's go to your room and you'll get lunch soon okay?"

Chris said turning to him and picking him up.

"Okay.."

He paused then leant towards Chris ear as he was walking away holding him.

"Did Matt hurt her? I saw him giving her owies one time."

Cody whispered but we all heard.

My mom turned and walked away crying. I was in the process of getting up slowly when Chris came in quickly and helped me. Gosh he's just too sweet.

"Mom!"

I called after her following her into the kitchen. She grabbed her keys and I ran and jumped in front of her.

"MOM!"

I yelled as she looked at my face teary eyed.

"I can't believe this Ally! Even Cody knew and I didn't! How does he know? What are we going to do about this?! We have to do something! Look at your face! Th-That's terrible that he did that to you! We can't just drop this!"

She cried.

"Mom calm down, we need to talk about this before we do anything."

I said taking in a shaky breath.

"I was babysitting one night with Matt and I put Cody to bed and then me and Matt got in a fight and we were both angry so he was about to leave and I chased him outside... He was beating me and I didn't know Cody was in the window. I-I swear I didn't know he was there mom, I'm so sorry I feel horrible about it."

I said feeling sick to my stomach now.

"He's done it h-here?"

She asked scared. I nodded.

"Oh my god my baby!"

She cried hugging me.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's going to be okay, we'll press charges and it'll be all over sweety.."

She said pulling away and looking at me.

"NO! Mom no! This is why I never wanted to tell you! I knew you would want to do something! We can't mom ok?! Just dont do this! Don't tell anyone I swear to god mom don't tell."

I said nervously.

"But we can't just let him go."

She said sadly.

"Ma'am I won't let him hurt her.. I promise, but Ally doesn't want to tell anyone so I guess we should keep it that way. If it makes you feel any better, I have stopped him a couple of times."

Chris said trying to convince her not to tell.

"Did you kick his ass?"

She asked angrily.

"Yeah."

He admitted.

"Good."

She said and set her keys on the table.

"Ally honey I'm going to take a nap, do you think you two could make Cody lunch please and then I'll be up?"

She said sounding tired and stressed.

"Ofcourse."

I said as she smiled a sad smile and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you."

She whispered to Chris as she walked passed him and out of the kitchen.

"MONKEY!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR LUNCH!"

I yelled trying to get my mind off of everything that just happened. Chris turned to me and picked me up spinning me a little in a hug.

"I'm proud of you, that didn't go great but I guess it'll work."

He said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! She finally told her mother! :)

Okay so I was going to add alot more, but where I am it is 1:30 am and I'm falling asleep as I type this soooo I need to sleep but I promised I would update sooo here you go :)

NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE DRAMA WITH MATT, CHRIS AND OFCOURSE ALLY!! 3

Please vote, comment and fan! I love you all and thank you sooo much for reaching my goal, over 3,000! I know that's not much but I live in a small town with a population of 800 and something so that's almost 3 times as many people as my town!

-Love Jess :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 12.2K 60
Meet Kayla she is smart very beautiful and a more nerdy type of girl, she just moved to Brooklyn from Florida. After her mom died she has been throug...
11.1K 318 27
What started off as a small fling progressed into something deeper. A'liya has always wanted to be loved the proper way, and she meets Travis, who ha...
72.3K 4.8K 52
Dana is 16 living with her mom, dad, niece, and her big sister. Her father has been sleeping with her for three years because his wife hasn't been do...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...