Living In The Greatest City I...

By philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... More

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group
Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters

692 20 142
By philocalic

"ANGELICA!" Eliza screamed on the top of her lungs. And when Eliza screamed, it wasn't a normal scream. It was an earth-shattering, loud, high, loud, excited, and loud scream.

"Eliza!" Angelica muttered, trying not to mind.

"The Schuyler Sisters!" John exclaimed quietly, looking horrified as he saw Peggy and Maria way across campus pointing.

"Alexander?" Angelica asked, her eyes widening as she saw Alex sticking his head out from the window, looking amusedly at his girlfriend.

"Hi!" He yelled, nearly falling out of the window.

"It is not good to see any of their faces," Angelica cringed, hiding her face in John's arm.

Which only served to make Eliza squeal higher.

Eliza threw open the car door. "So was this all a set-up? Did you only kiss now, or was it, like, secret?"

"We have been dating ever since Chapter 27, if you must know," Angelica awkwardly said, not knowing if Eliza would unleash her wrath on them, or just squeal so loudly that windows would break.

"No!" Eliza screeched, and then grabbed John and Angie in her arms. "FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW FOR REAL NOW!"

John smiled. "So you're cool with... us?"

Eliza grinned. "AM I EVER! WOW, DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAS WAITING FOR THIS? I THOUGHT I'D GET NOTHING IF I JUST WAIT FOR IT, BUT LOOK! YOU ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER, I CAN'T EVEN!"

Angelica slowly opened the passenger door. "I'll just go no - "

"NO! THIS IS GREAT! WHEN YOU GUYS GO DOWN THE AISLE IN THE PROMISE WEDDING IT'LL BE TOTALLY OKAY! BECAUSE YOU'RE TOGETHER AND STUFF, OMIGOD I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Eliza danced where she was standing.

"Words fail," Eliza started sobbing, and clung on to Angie. "I DON'T KNOW WHY I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER SO MUCH!"

Angelica sighed softly and extracted Eliza's death grip on her shirt. "Now, now."

John looked helplessly up at Alex, who had watched the entire scene. "I'm coming!" Alex laughed, trying to climb down from his window .

Peggy and Maria finally reached them. "ANGELICA!"

"Oh, shoot."

oOo

John's POV

Both Angelica and John fell onto the couch, tired from explaining to everyone that they really were together. After Eliza went from happy to sobbing to angry at Alex for climbing down a "twenty story building to meet your future sister-in-law," the squad finally left to get the cake that they had ordered yesterday.

"Well, that was interesting." John sighed.

"At least we don't have to hide ourselves anymore."

"I kinda preferred it that way to be honest. No Elizas trying to force us together anymore."

"Hey, secrets only lead to disaster."

"Remember that time where I forgot to tell you I was married?"

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?!" Angie looked at John incredulously.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." John laughed at Angelica's face.

Angie slapped John.

"Hey!" John rubbed his cheek.

Then Angie leaned in for a kiss, this time with no one to screaming behind them.

oOo

Eliza's POV

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Eliza asked giddily. "Cute couple things? On a date? PROPOSING?!"

"Each other," Hercules whispered under his breath while Laf choked on his drink for the second time.

"Eliza, give them time, not everyone is like us." Alex paid for the cake and picked it up.

"But they should be!" Eliza whined.

"Next stop is the restaurant that Angie and John were checking out." Peggy called.

"I could've sworn they were checking out each othe-" Maria slapped a hand on Herc's mouth, not wanting Laf to die of choking too much.

"What was it called? TreeBois? BoyTree?" Eliza inquired.

"TreeBros." Maria interjected.

"Sounds interesting." Alex nodded.

"Wonder what they named it after." Laf said, throwing away his water.

oOo

Theodosia's POV

"AARON! THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!" A very pregnant Theodosia was trying to get to her husband to show him an invitation.

"Theo, you shouldn't be walking around, you know you have to be careful, the baby's due any minute now. I mean, no, you're only 6 months pregnant, but hey, babies pop out randomly all the time, kind of like a toaster." Aaron kept blabbering on about how she shouldn't be walking.

How many times have I heard this speech?

Theodosia had to kiss her husband to make him finally shut up. "We have to go!"

"But you have to be careful, and have you seen the venue, you can hurt yourself."

"Jeez Aaron, you make it sound like I'm gonna die in a month."

"But, but - "

"Butts are for sitting on." Theo said, in a sing-song tone.

"I thought I made the dad jokes."

"Well, you've been out-joked."

Aaron grimaced. "Reminds me of that time when Mr. Washington substituted for the law class and Alex kept screaming 'PAY YOUR HECKING TAXES!'"

oOo

Mrs. Washington's POV

"GEORGE OUR BABY'S GETTING MARRIED!" Martha took the letter out of the mailbox.

"WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?!" George popped his head out of the doorway.

"Alex and Eliza! I told you they would tie the knot!"
"You do have a knack for that."

"Oh, and look!" Martha pointed to the bottom of the letter. "There's a turtle!"

"If John didn't design this card, I don't know who did."

"We have to pack! The wedding's in a week!"

"I'll get the tickets!"

Audrey's POV

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Audrey shrieked from the mailbox.

Jake and James sprinted downstairs in record time. "What is it?" they said in unison, scanning the area for any disturbances.

"THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Audrey squealed.

"Who, John?" James asked.

"No, Alexander and Eliza!" Audrey held the letter tightly. "We have to tell Rora! And Pip!"

"Well, Rora's at Philip's right now, let's go tell them!"

The four barged into Philip's house and the couple immediately separated, blushing furiously.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are we disturbing something?" Jake said smugly.

"RORA, PIP, ALEX IS GETTING MARRIED TO ELIZA!" Audrey screamed, oblivious to what the couple were doing.

"Ok, that's gre - WAIT WHAT?!" Aurora grabbed the letter from Audrey's hand. "ERMAHGURD SHE'S RIGHT!" Aurora waved the letter in Philip's face.

"Alright, get packing, we have a long way to go."

oOo

Angie's POV

Angelica looked at the clock. It read 8:27. The wedding was at nine. 9:00.

"AGH, JOHN WE OVERSLEPT WAKE UP WE HAVE LIKE HALF AN HOUR TO FINALIZE THE VENUE!"

"Five more minutes," John said, unmoving.

Angie almost giggled at his childishness. "No, but seriously, we gotta go, gotta get the job done."

"Two more minutes."

Angelica then proceeded to shake John with the power of thirteen gods. "WAKE UP!"

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" John rolled over.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Angelica checked the clock. 8:30. "Hurry up and get ready! I'll wake Alex and Eliza." Angelica hadn't heard from her sister for the entire night.

"'LizaBear, let's go, we have, like, a half ho -"Angie stopped short when she saw that the bride and groom were not in their rooms. 

What do you think happened to Alex and Eliza? 

Here's another book suggestion, if you like Harry Potter; "Draconian". Unfortunately, by the time you read this, it will have been taken down, so there's no point of writing this at all. 

Um...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

- Angelica and Eliza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.9K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
5.4K 206 200
Title says all : ) Hope you enjoy! :3 I do not own any of these songs, credit to original owners.
22.9K 426 37
✨ Zodiac ✨ The Italian and English Mafias (the English prefer the term 'gang' but Mafia sounds cooler) have decided to form an alliance. Aquarius, on...