Around the way Girls.

daishatheauthor

A harsh account of living in the projects revolves around three young women. Living in the rough streets of... Еще

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.
ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.
ғᴏᴜʀ.
ғɪᴠᴇ.
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.
sɪx.
sᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
ɴɪɴᴇ.
ᴛᴇɴ.
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ.
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ.
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
ᴛwenty-ɴɪɴᴇ.
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ.
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ.

ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.

979 29 0
daishatheauthor

Keysha💛

Welcome.... Players... ballers and pimps... to Club Dimes. Where we make your wildest dreams come true. The next lady coming to the stage is bound to be a club favorite. She's new and man is her body right. Please give it up for CANDYYYYYY! The DJ yelled over the speaker.

It was my first day on stage and man was I nervous as fuck. I had never done this before. Yeah I danced in my mirror and shook my ass at parties but this shit right here was different from all of that. This was literally me dancing naked in front of strangers. Rayven kept telling me that it was gone be easy, but I felt like I was about to shit my pants.

I kept going over every scenario in my head. I knew I needed the money but was shaking my ass butt naked worth it.

I put on my mask because my identity was going to remain a secret and Gigi said every girl needed to have a significant thing about them. So I chose a mask because it would have people wondering who I am and plus I didn't want anybody knowing I was stripping. Memphis was small as fuck and word was bound to get out, but if I was hidden then nobody would know who I was.

I had on a glitter two piece with some sliver thigh high boots. I could say one thing. I was looking damn good in my outfit. This was my first set of the night and I had another one to go.

I walked up the steps behind the stage hearing the DJ introduce me. I was ready to get this over with. I wanted money. I needed money and if shaking my ass was the route I had to take so be it. I always had the mindset to get it by any means necessary. Nothing was stopping me from getting out my daddy house.

Beyoncé Dance for You begin to blast loud as hell over the speakers, I walked on the circular stage and all attention was on me. The spotlight had fell on my glowing light skin and I felt like I was in a movie.

All eyes on me. All attention on me. I peeped out the club and noticed that it was packed as fuck. I guess that was a good thing for me, more money.

I started to sway my hips and catch every beat of the song. I danced to the music, all sexy just the way I thought them niggas wanted. I removed my glitter bra and my nice C cups breast stood at attention. I heard a few damns and shits and I knew I had them niggas attention. I went to one section and started to shake my perfect breast in they face.

I could tell they loved my breast cause all I seen was money falling in the air. A smile creeped across my face. Dressed in nothing but my glitter thongs; I was ready to make these niggas fall in love. I took off my glitter thong and now I was butt ass naked.

Keysha body was a work of art. Her perfect natural breast that sat up perfectly, with her slim waist and her fat round ass that she didn't have to pay for was a very good sight to see. I did mind getting naked but now that I see how crazy these niggas going went when I dropped my clothes, I knew they was in love and I knew that my body drove them crazy.

I peeped Nate in the corner of my eye and he was eyeing me hard as fuck. I gave him a smirk and a wink and went to another section squatting down showing off my pussy. I knew with all my business in the open, them niggas was bound to throw all their cash and BOOM!

Them niggas went wild, and the money fell like rain. Money money money! That's what the hell I'm talking about. I smirked and finished my set. The man Gino grabbed my cash, and grabbed my clothes.

I heard the crowd going crazy as I left the stage and I was satisfied with my performance. I wasn't nervous anymore. It was time for me to boss up and make this money. I knew this stripping shit was about to change me and I was more than ready to level up.

Nate couldn't help but look at Keysha's performance. He wanted to know if she was cut out for this work. He wanted to know if Gigi made another mistake hiring a girl who didn't know shit about stripping. Gigi was the boss of the club, but Nate handled the business side and the business was booming because Nate had an eye for talent and Keysha definitely had what it took to get paid top notch for this stripping shit.

Nate was amazed with how Keysha performed. Her body was tight in all the right places and she caught every beat to the music. He knew she was bound to be a club favorite especially with her not showing anybody how she looked.

He knew them niggas was gone be going crazy over the girl in the mask with the nice ass body.

Vicky noticed how the crowd reacted to Keysha's performance and she was a little mad. It was no way she was gone let some new bitch stop her show. She was the clubs favorite and she was determined to keep it that way.

Sweat was pouring off my body as I walked down the stairs and back into the dressing room which was hot as hell. I sat down and counted my cash; one hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred. DAMN! Five hundred already. That was cool.

We made more money out on the floor, we mingled with guest or even gave lap dances. Or we would take people to our private dance shindig and in there nothing was off limits. Rayven told me that we make more in the private dances.

"So how was it?" Rayven asked coming to sit down beside me. Rayven and I had got real close. We wasn't best friends but I did consider her to be a friend. I mean she was the only girl I really fucked with here. She wasn't big mad like the rest of these bitches. She was laid back and cool. All she wanted to do was make her money, and that was the same type of time that Keysha was on. No need to hate it was so much money out here for everybody.

"Girl it was actually fun as fuck." I smiled.

"I told you, you was gone like it." She laughed.

"Yeah whatever." I shooed her. I went to my locker and got my wet wipes out and cleaned myself up. I put on my next outfit so I could go on the floor and make some more money. I put on this red leather bra and thong set. I put my red mask on and I was ready to go.

"GO MAKE THAT MONEY BITCH." Rayven yelled shaking her ass in her seat. I just laughed at her crazy ass.

I never imagined my life to be like this. My mommy leaving me, my daddy beating me and me becoming a stripper. I always thought shit would be so different. My mommy and daddy would be together forever and I would go to college to be a fashion stylist.

I guess life gives you different routes to take. I made my way to the bar and ordered me a shot of Patron. I needed something to ease my mind.

"Hello Candy, can I get a private dance." I turned around and was met with gorgeous hazel eyes. His brown smooth skin was glowing in the club lights. He was short with curly hair and he had an intimidating look.

"Yeah, follow me this way." I smiled grabbing his hand leading him to the private rooms. He sat on the couch and I found a song on the iPod.

R.Kelly Bump N Grind started to play and I was in full throttle. I had a thing for R.Kelly songs because they always got me in the mood. I moved my way in between the mystery man legs and swayed my hips.

I moved my body to the beat and I could tell he loved every minute of it.  He had straight lust in his eyes. I straddled his hips and begin to move my hips up and down his growing manhood.

I smirked knowing that I was getting him hard. I knew I was doing a perfect job.

I took my leather bra off and shook my perfect breast in his face. I moved myself off his lap and removed my leather thongs and shook my ass for him.

The mystery guy loved the way Candy looked. He loved her beauty even with the mask on and he loved how her body was. If she was a real candy he would lick all over her. He wanted her in so many ways words couldn't even explain.

His manhood couldn't even handle it.

The mystery guy pulled out a wad of cash and handed it to Keysha. "This way too much." I stated.

"Null baby, this how much you worth and more." He smiled.

"I can't take all this man." I stated. He gave me two thousand dollars for a three minute dance. I wasn't complaining but I wasn't trying to cheat him out his money.

"Look baby you deserve this, yo body is everything, just know you got a forever client in me, if you keep dancing the way you did, I'll give you all my money." He smiled walking out the door.

Keysha couldn't do none but smile. If she keep on putting in work like this, she was gone be out of her daddy house in no time.

She grabbed her clothes and went back into the dressing room. She noticed the hating bitch circle was in there talking they shit like they always do. You had Vicky, Amber and Dominique. Keysha was surprised them bitches even made money because from her point of view them bitches was always in the dressing room, gossiping and never making no money.

Keysha had noticed that the strip club was divided into groups. You had Vicky them who thought they ran this bitch. You had her and Rayven who just wanted to make their money and leave. Then you had Lola and her group who was just messy as fuck and then the old heads who still thought they had something in the tank to give.

It seemed like high school all over again. All these damn cliques and Keysha wanted no parts in it.

Vicky noticed Keysha walk into the dressing room and she gave her a mean ass mug. Vicky didn't have a reason why she didn't like Keysha. Keysha was bad as fuck and everything on her body was natural. That's what Vicky hated most, that Keysha was gone try and take her spotlight.

Vicky had been stripping since she was 17 years old. She was in the spotlight for a long time. All the men who came to Club of Dimes loved them some Vicky and she loved the attention. She wasn't ready to give that up to a new bitch.

"Bitch don't think you running shit because you getting a little applause here and there, I run this club don't forget that." Vicky stated mugging Keysha.

"Damn bitch it's enough money in this bitch for everybody to eat and you worried about a damn spot, bitch you can have that spot, I'm just here trying to make some money, fuck all that on the top shit." Keysha stated honestly.

Keysha was tired of Vicky always talking about a spot. Keysha didn't care about who was on top, she wasn't worried about no spot or who ran what, she just wanted to make money.

"Just watch out bitch." Vicky stated walking out the dressing room.

"That's what I'm talking about bitch, fuck her, she always been spot hungry, like somebody care about that shit." Rayven stated.

"Girl Ian stunting no damn Vicky, I'll whoop her ass." Keysha stated honestly.

Keysha wasn't the type to fuck with on that fighting shit. She learned how to fight from her ex friends Shay and Ebony. She had to learn early since every bitch she came across had a problem with her and wanted to fight her.

"Girl when yo next set." Rayven asked.

"In a minute then I'm getting out of here, I'm tired and my fucking feet hurting." I laughed. I was ready to go home and get in my bed. I was hoping and praying my daddy wasn't home. He was barely around lately, and he wasn't drinking as much but you can never be sure with him.

"You need a ride." Rayven asked.

"Yeah, your boyfriend coming to get you or you drove?" I asked.

"I drove, my nigga don't won't me working here, so I barely ask him to come and get me." Rayven stated.

I didn't want to question her about her situation especially with all these nosy bitches in here so it'll have to be something I ask her later.

I was finally done with my last set and I was headed home. I noticed my daddy wasn't home and I thanked God. I didn't feel like dealing him because sleep was calling my name.

"Thanks for the ride sugar, I'll see you later." I hugged Rayven and got my things.

"No problem girl, anytime." She smiled.

I made it into my house and put my stuff up and put my money I was saving in my hiding spot.

• • •

I woke up to Lyfe Jennings music playing and the smell of breakfast filled my nostrils. Where the fuck am I? I thought.

I looked around and noticed I was indeed in my room and at my house. Who the fuck in our house playing music and cooking. I thought.

It better not be one of my daddy work friends or ima cause hell. I didn't care who was here but at the same time, they was waking me up out of my precious sleep and I had to work tonight.

I slid my Nike slides on and put my robe on and made my way downstairs. Now y'all want believe what I saw, my damn crazy ass daddy was in the kitchen cooking. My daddy, the crazy ass man we all know and hate.

When he noticed me walk in, he turned around and gave me a small smile. Okay who the fuck is this nigga and what he do with my daddy.

My daddy hasn't cooked breakfast in years and him smiling at me, I hardly seen that since the person who gave birth to me left us. Confused was an understatement.

"Hey, breakfast almost ready." My daddy stated. I was taken back. I must be dreaming because this sight that I'm seeing is a fucking dream.

"You cooking, what's the occasion?" I asked.

"Umm no occasion, I just need to talk to you about a few things." He stated.

My daddy was one bipolar ass man. One minute he love me, next minute he hate me.

"Talk to me about what, you don't need to cook breakfast to talk." I shrugged.

Keysha daddy just continued to set the table and place the food on the table. It was a lot he wanted to talk to his daughter about.

"Can you just sit Keysha, this is important." He stated sincerely.

Keysha took a sit on the other end of the table. And waited for her daddy to say what he needed to say.

"I'm listening, what we waiting on." I asked becoming impatient.

"I wanted us to eat first, if that's fine with you." He stated chewing on his food.

I barely wanted to be here let alone wait for his ass to say what he needed to say.

After a few minutes and him finally being finished and me just playing over everything because I didn't see him cook this and I didn't know what he was on so I was just being cautious.

"So how is everything been going, like school." He asked.

"Really you wanna talk about school, what's really going on, we never talk, soooooo." I stated wondering what the fuck this man wanted.

"Well I just want to start off by saying that I'm sorry for everything that I have done to you. I'm sorry for putting my hands on you and just verbally abusing you, I never wanted things to go like this, I always told myself when I have a child I'm going to do right by them and when your mother left, I just felt betrayed, and I was young myself and had to be a single daddy, and I know that doesn't fix what I did, but I just want to fix it, fix our relationship. Your mother hurt me and I know we both hurt you, but I want to make this better." He stated honestly looking into his daughter eyes.

Vince Jackson use to be everything you wanted in a father. Keysha adored her father because he was always there, no matter what. Even when he wasn't making a lot of money, he made sure his family was straight. Then that day when Lauren left him, his whole world turned upside down. All he could see was red. He had given his life to Lauren for her to just up and leave him with their only child.

After that day all he did was drink drink drink. The liquor eased his mind and let him forget about Lauren but then everyday he was reminded of her because Keysha acted just like Lauren. Everything she did, everything she said was just like her mother and he hated it. So every chance he got, he hit her and hit her until he just couldn't take it.

Vince never wanted to be that type of father; he never wanted to put his hands on his child, but he blamed Lauren because she made him like this. He hadn't seen her since the day she walked out of his life and he didn't know what he was going to do if he did see her.

Keysha was actually taken back that he just apologized to her, "do I believe it." She thought. No. But it was a nice try.

"WHAT YOU THINK I'M SUPPOSE TO DO JUST RUN IN YOUR ARMS AND SAY IT'S OKAY DADDY I FORGIVE YOU, BUT I'M NOT AND I DONT, YOU HURT ME FOR YEARS AND I DONT THINK A IM SORRY GONE FIX THAT SHIT." I yelled.

Mad was an understatement the man who beat my ass like a nigga for years, was looking for my forgiveness. Hell No! I thought.

"Look Keysha, I know you mad, hell I know you angry and I know you don't like me and, I wouldn't like me either. I understand it's gone take some time and I'm willing to wait, just don't shut me out, I'm working on my drinking problem, that's why I wanted to talk, I'm going to rehab for a couple months, I'm trying to work on myself and being a better father and please let's try and build a relationship." He stated.

I wasn't ready at all to build a relationship with my dad. Yeah I was happy that he was going to rehab and working on him, that was good but all those days that he beat my ass just wasn't leaving my head.

Keysha daddy honestly felt bad for what he had done to his daughter. He knew he wasn't getting father of the year award no time soon. He just honestly wanted to fix what was broken.

If that meant he had to wait, then so be it. But he wasn't going to stop trying. He was turning over a new leaf and going to rehab was the first thing on his list.

"Look this just too much for me, I'm happy you going to rehab and trying to work on yourself, that's all good but this father, daughter relationship that you trying to build gone have to wait, you put me through too much and I don't know if this sincere or not, but congrats on rehab." I stated leaving the table and going back to my room.

Keysha didn't know how sincere her daddy was, but she did know that this was the first time that he had ever talked about rehab, she was happy he was going but she was just scared of the man she knew.

I laid in my bed and just thought about the whole conversation in my head. He wanted to fix things. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I got comfortable in my bed and dozed off because I had work in a couple of hours.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

562K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
240K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
672K 33.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
135K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...