Living In The Greatest City I...

By philocalic

(COMPLETED) What happens when the entire Hamilton group is in the 21st century - and are in college? Stuck... More

Chapter 1: The Introductions Of A Potentially Hazardous Group
Chapter 2: The Envious Confessions of a Slightly Drunk Couple
Chapter 3: Maria Reynolds Protection Squad
Chapter 4: The Kid - I Mean, Turtle, Angel Schuyler-Laurens
Chapter 5: Girl Problems, Boy Problems, Wait, Ice Cream!
Chapter 6: Lessons about French and Smoking Sunflowers
Chapter 7: I Hate You, I Like You, No, It's Awkward Again
Chapter 8: TurtleBoi Passes Out
Chapter 9: Dates, Double Dates, Triple Dates, I Don't Know The Word...
Chapter 10: Close Your Mouth, I know I'm Beautiful
Chapter 11: That American Fizzy Magic
Chapter 12: The Angelic Angel Angelica
Chapter 13: Daddy Told Me Not To Have Relationships...?
Chapter 14: Petite Poisson, nagent/Small Fish, swim
Chapter 15: Take A Break (Or I'll Make You)
Chapter 16: Everyone Ships It
Chapter 17: Kitchen Duty - Doody
Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?
Chapter 19: Wait!
Chapter 20: This Is What We Call "A Bad Nurse"
Chapter 21: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story
Chapter 22: Will You Throw Away Your Shot?
Chapter 23: Hurt
Chapter 24: Helplessly Helpless
Chapter 25: Thank You and A Small DEH Question!
Chapter 26: No One Deserves To Disappear
Chapter 27: What Happened In The Room
Chapter 28: Say No, Alex
Chapter 29: Congratulations, Hope You're Satisfied
Chapter 30: That's How You Know You Messed Up
Chapter 31: Him
Chapter 32: Let It Go
Chapter 34: Just Fix It!
Chapter 35: I Mean, They Pop Out Randomly, Like Toasters
Chapter 36: How To Ditch A Wedding 101
Chapter 37: Now, This Is A Wedding
Chapter 38: Wait... What?
Chapter 39: Nobody Needs To Know
Chapter 40: Lady Issues
Chapter 41: The Baby Project Starts
Chapter 42: Beware Of The Fatal Pillows
Chapter 43: Schuyler → Hamilton, Peggy → ... Who?
Chapter 44: Your Hotness, Eliza: Making Things Worse Since 1757!
Chapter 45: This A-fork-able Group
Chapter 46: Love In The Air In The Greatest City In The World
Epilogue: The Crazy Kids Of New York
Epilgoue 2: The Private And Intimate Life Of The House
Epilogue 3: Here and Queer
Epilogue 4: The Mess I Call My Family
Other Stories!

Chapter 33: The Fashion Major Strikes Again

636 18 12
By philocalic

Angelica's POV

Angelica stared doubtfully at the schedule Eliza had put in front of her.

"Are you sure we'll have enough time to do all this?" Angelica asked.

Today: Dress Shopping for ME! And bridal party. Grooms stuff and his party

Tomorrow: Cake - Baskin Robbins, or something. (Ice cream.... hehe)

Day after: Flowers, basket, ring pillow thing

Day after the day after: Venue viewing :) Setting up.

WEDDING: PLS DON'T LET ME MESS UP.

"The promise wedding invitations are already sent out! I have to do this in these many days!" Eliza fretted, carrying around her bag.

"Why did you write this plan as encouragement to yourself?" Peggy wondered, grabbing her yellow wallet.

"JUST COME ON, GUYS!" Eliza screamed, making the buzz in the next room stop.
Alex appeared by the open door and ran up to Eliza.

"Don't stress her out guys! It's bad for the baby!" Alex laughed.

"WHAT?!" Angelica screamed, her entire face growing livid.

"It was a joke!" Alex awkwardly slunk out of the room. "Just a joke..."

Eliza sighed, and bundled up Maria and her sisters. "Let's get outta here!"

"Philip wanted to come, but then I told him we'd be dress shopping with a very stressed Eliza. He told me he'd come for the actual promise wedding, not before," Peggy chuckled. She didn't know much about Philip, but she still acted like he was their brother.

Eliza hailed a cab. "GET IN!"

Angelica sighed. "This is going to be a long day."

oOo

"This one's too long. I want a traditional one for the actual wedding," Eliza complained.

They'd been sitting in the dress shop for hours. Hours.

"Eliza, maybe - "

"'LizaBear, please - "

"Come on, there's - "

"Just ten more!" Eliza grabbed a few dresses off the racks.

Angelica sighed. "The things I do for you!"

23 Dresses Later... (SpongeBob voice)

"I got it!" Eliza squealed from inside the dressing room.

Her sisters squealed with her, while the attendant rolled her eyes.

"Finally," she muttered.

Eliza came out almost shyly, which wasn't in character for her.

Angelica gasped, her eyes tearing up. "Oh."

Peggy wiped away a few tears. "Omigod, you're beautiful!"

Maria fanned herself. "You are so ready!"

Eliza blushed and hugged all of them. "What about my bridesmaids? I need them looking... well, not as hot as me, but almost as hot."

Angelica laughed through her sobs. "I'm so glad you're getting married to Alex and not that Russian spy person!"

Eliza ducked her head. "He was just a phase!"

Angelica chuckled and wiped her tears. "Well, while you were frantically searching and scanning for dresses in every rack for some out of the world dress, I found some nice bridesmaid dresses!"

Angelica pulled out a dress. She decided not to tell Eliza that it was really Herc who had sent her a text to get something in Eliza's color that was knee length, strapless, and flowy. 

Only Herc. 

Eliza smiled. "Perfect! And it's my color!"

Peggy ran around until she finally came back with a small box. "Angie can wear this! To show that she's maid of honor and all!" Peggy displayed a mint green bow.

"Awww," Eliza cooed.

Peggy glanced at her watch. "Oh! I have to go on a friend's date with Laf in an hour! Bye guys!"

Maria raised her eyebrows. "Why did you feel the need to specify friend?"

Peggy blushed. "He's a friend, and I - what I need to do is go! Goodbye!"

Peggy ran off, her entire face red. 

"Laf and her, Maria and Herc, and definitely Johnny and Angie need to get together!" Eliza exclaimed, shaking her head.

Angie turned red, and led Eliza back to the fitting rooms. "Go and change, Eliza."

Maria sighed. "Honestly? Herc probably hates me. Look what I did! I'm surprised you don't hate me, 'Liza."

Eliza sighed through the doors. "No, of course I don't hate you! We discussed this!"

Maria opened her mouth to protest.

"And anyways," Eliza continued. "My wedding, everything's about me. Nothing depressing, nothing about you!"

Angelica smiled at Eliza's obvious attempt to steer the conversation away from Maria's guilt. Her sister was one of a kind.

Alex's POV

"John, let's go, the guys are waiting!" Alex called from down the hall.

"Jeez, chill, I'm coming." John walked down the hall and joined the boys. "Where are we going?"

"We gotta buy the clothes! You're my best man, man!" Alex patted him on the back.

"Oui, also I promised Peggy I wouldn't wear what you Americans call 'khakis.'"

"And I don't think that Maria wants me to be the flower boy when I'm not wearing a decent suit."

"Flower boy?" John stared at Herc

"Don't judge Mr. I-left-my-pregnant-wife-for-an-internship." Hercules teased.

"SHE'S NOT PREGNANT!" Alex exclaimed.

The boys turned their heads. "Angie or Eliza?" John tried to hide his smirk.

Alex looked down. "Let's just go," he muttered.

The boys got into the car and started going shop by shop until they found something that looked right.

"Alex, just choose one!" John yelled through the door."

"Ok ok, but I think this is the one." Alex came out in a white suit with black accents.

 "Niiiice," Herc looked Alex up and down. "It'll go well with Eliza's white dress, take it from the fashion major."

"Not bad, mon ami," Laf nodded his approval.

"To think that one day my best friend would outgrow his addiction to wearing Pokemon T-shirts everyday." John joked as Alex shoved him slightly.

"That was our secret!" Alex scolded.

"And I think I found a good vest for the guys," John took out a white shirt with a blue vest and bowtie.

He decided not to tell Alex that it was really Herc who had whispered to John to get a vest in Eliza's color that was over a white shirt. 

"Dang, it's even Eliza's color." Alex seemed fascinated with it.

"How about only John wears the bowtie?" Lafayette added. "Then he'll look more like the best man."

"Sounds like a plan," Herc agreed.

"Looks like John outgrew his terrible fashion sense of wearing socks with sandals." Alex teased while John hit him playfully.

"That was our secret!"

"Are we done yet?" Laf seemed bored.

"Well, you have to show me that you're a good friend." Alex prodded Laf.

"Oh my god." Laf rolled his eyes.

"Next stop, the internet!" Alex declared

"Why?" John followed the boys out the door.

"Venue searching!"

^ Alex's Suit ^

Cute dresses and suits, right? 

Book suggestion: The Good Girl's Bad Boys! It's by @RubixCube89201 and it's an amazing book. You can't call yourself a true Wattpadian until you've read it. It also actually addresses real life topics like bullying, so be sure to check it out! 

POOP! (Yeah, so, I'm immature) And this will be a double update, cos Thanksgiving! 

- Angie, 'Liza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 240 9
In this the whole kid cast are in high school! Its just easier that way! After Logan learns a game from his friends he decides to play it, lucky for...
611K 13.8K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6K 801 52
i'll make sure to record love how i think should be felt
125K 6.9K 67
[Sequel to Different] Three months ago, a battle that would determine the fate of San Francisco was fought in the streets. Three months ago, the her...