The Tutor And The Punk

By Vperder

Kagamine Len is your everyday school nerd at Vocaloid H.Q Academy. He never had any interest in girls until... More

How I met her/Rin secret! (Edited)
Rin's Side. [NOT EDITED]
Tutoring. [NOT EDITED]
CONFESSIONS!?! [NOT EDITED]
Rin's Past & Len's Past [NOT EDITED]
New partner! [NOT EDITED]
Revealed!?! [NOT EDITED]
Kaito VS Rin [NOT EDITED]
New Friend!
Reveled once more.
Festival Miracles part 1
Writers block
New pets!
Festival miracles part 2
Blue Star one-shot
Memories & Doubt
BREAK UP?!
Ranking? (Not a chapter)
Done?
The new kid/project
REI IS WHO?!?!?!
The past.

Enemies To Friends? [NOT EDIT]

176 6 3
By Vperder

Len's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blazing at my ear. I fluttered my eyes opened then took a nice long stretch. I stared at my alarm, that was still making noise, then suddenly slammed my hand down on it, causing it to finally shut it's mouth. I looked around my room, then rubbed my hands on my face. First, I start tutoring Rin, then, I end up becoming her boyfriend, then a magical cat ,from goodness knows where, comes to tell me that I'm a superhero. Ugh, its all going by to fast. I need sometime to think. I glance over at my alarm clock to check the time. 4:44 am. Why do I always wake up so early. Then again, why did I even set my alarm to that time? Eh, I'll find out later.

 I drag myself out of bed and walk over to my couch and turn on th e TV. I flip through the channels and found nothing to my interest, so I turned off the TV and checked the time again. 5:54. Wow, time flies. I skedaddle upstairs and grab out the clothes I'm going to wear. I put on a blue-ish grey shirt with a yellow tie. Over that I put on a pastel grey sweater. I also put on some pants the same color of my sweater along with some black shoes. I tied my my hair back into a small, neat but messy, ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror then looked back at my clock. 6:05. I have time. I run down stairs and scurry into my parents room. I open the door and walked towards the dresser. I kneeled down and opened the dresser doors. I saw the 2 pictures sitting there. Untouched. They were perfect. 

"Mom, Dad. Are you happy in heaven. I met this cool girl. Her name is Rin Kagami. We are now in a relationship. She's someone I can talk to without her laughing at me. She's cute when she's blithe. She reminds me of you sometimes, Mom. Her gargantuan eyes, vibrant smile and radiant glow. She has your pride though, Dad." I whisper to the pictures with a sly laugh. 

Before I knew it my laughs turned into hiccups. Crying hiccups. Ugh, why do I always cry when I talk to my parents. I let the tears fall. Falling. They won't stop. I need someone to talk to. Oh, I know who! I leisurely clean my tears and stand up. I kissed the pictures, put them back in the dresser, then quietly closed the dresser. I grabbed my things then headed out the door. I want to talk to Rin. 

--------------------- At school ----------------------

Len's P.O.V

I walk into the school and rush into the classroom. Thankfully its only 7:05, so the teacher is not here yet. I look around the empty classroom. I notice things that I wouldn't normally notice. The walls aren't as white as they used to be. They used to be a radiant, sparkling white. Now they have weird yellow and orange smudges on the bottoms and in the corners. The floor is covered with white tiles. They are chipped and scraped. They are a bit faded as well. The ceiling is covered with dust. Its almost completely black. Ew. Some of the desk have writing on them. Some of the writing is lovey-dovey stuff and some of the other drawings are just random things like smiley faces, circles, triangles, diamonds, moons, and more stuff. I looked over to Rin's desk, that was right next to mine, and saw my name carved inside it. When did she have the time to do this? I walked over to the desk and touched the carving. It was smooth. Very smooth. My thoughts were disturbed when I heard the door of the classroom open. I looked up to see Rin coming into the classroom. 

"G'morning Lenners, sup." Rin greeted me in her own "special" way.

"Lenners?" I asked, confused by the name she called me.

"Yep. Its a cute and catchy nick name.", she explained while walking around the classroom. 

"Oh ok. Does this mean I can call you a cute nick-name as well.", I asked, going up to her, inches away from her face.

"S-Sure.", she replied looking away with a red face. 

"Common princess, you know what I want.", I said in a cute, whinny baby voice while grabbing her chin and bringing her face back to mine. 

She looked at me with a face of "Really", before she rolled her eyes then lightly kissed my lips. Right before she pulled away, I cupped her cheeks and crashed my lips onto hers again. The kiss lasted for a good minute before we pulled away for air.

"Geez Len, I didn't know you enjoyed my kisses that much.", Rin said with a smirk of triumph plastered on her face. 

I just shrugged and smirked. I was about to say something when suddenly I heard someone burst through the door.

"THAT'S IT!", I heard someone scream. I looked over to see who it was. Just as I thought, Miku.

"Miku! Just because Kaito complimented Luka doesn't mean you have to burn the frigging door down!", I hear Galaco say with a cool, irksome tone. 

"THAT THING ISN'T A DOOR IF IT CAN'T HOLD ME BACK!", Miku screeched. 

I suddenly saw Miku grab Galaco's collar and shake her like crazy. Galaco just let Miku take her anger out on her while wearing a stony face. Rin and I just stared, wondering what to do. Galaco didn't seem to mind so I guess its best just not to do anything and wait for Miku to cool down. After what felt like forever, Miku stopped, turned around, then eyed Rin weirdly. She then looked at me with a confused face on.

"Len, who is she?", Miku asked while pointing at Rin.

"Oh, that is my girlfriend.", I said in an awkward tone. 

Silence filled the room. Galaco was staring off into outer space. Miku was staring at Rin with wide eyes full of curiosity. I was frozen in place wondering what was going to happen next. Rin was just leaning against the wall, while fiddling around with a pencil, waiting for something to happen. I suddenly saw Miku run up to Rin and crush her in a huge hug. Rin, on the other hand, just put on the same face Galaco had on. I just slightly chuckled as I watched Miku squeal over Rin.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YOU ARE JUST SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!" Miku squealed as she put Rin down.  

"My name is Miku. Miku Hatsune. What is your name?", Miku asked as she held out her hand to Rin. 

"Rin. Rin Kagami.", Rin said as she shook Miku's hand.

Me, Galaco, and Miku all talked for a bit while Rin sat at her desk doing her unfinished homework. Sigh. When will that girl ever learn to do her homework AT HOME!

"So Miku, please explain to me why you almost broke down the door.", I said with a smug tone.

"Ugh, It's all Kaito's fault! Ok so here is what happened. I was walking into school when I saw Luka and Kaito talking to each other. I walked over to where they were and started eves- dropping on them. Once I got close enough I heard Kaito compliment Luka!", Miku growled as she clenched her fist. 

Right before I could say anything else I heard the bell ring, signaling it was time for classes to begin. Miku and Galaco rushed to there sets while I just walked to mine. Rin was already at her's, so everything was ok. I watched as students poured into the halls and classrooms. I saw Mrs. Meiko come into the classroom and started taking attendance. Once she was done she started class. All of this stuff she was teaching seemed familiar. I pulled out my phone and texted Rin. Even though she is sitting next to me, its better to use a phone vs everyone hearing what your saying. 

---------- Texting (A/N: All grammar mistakes, made during texting, are on purpose. Text talk) ----------

Banana Boy: Hey beautiful.

Rin: Wut do u want Lenners

Banana Boy: I have a question.

Rin: Wut is it

Banana Boy: Didn't we already learn this?

Rin: how should i no. me = no pay attention in class           

Banana Boy: Oh.

Rin: also don't call me beautiful its embarrassing

Len: What, you are beautiful.

Rin: me = punk

Banana Boy: A beautiful punk.

Rin: Fine call me whatever you please

Banana Boy: YAY!

Rin: weirdo

Banana Boy: Princess.

Rin: UGH!

------------- End of texting -------------

Rin's P.O.V

Once Len stopped texting me, I contacted Felix. Me and Felix can speak telepathically. Actually, all allies can. I literately could contacted Blue Moon right now if I wanted to, but I wouldn't want to disturb him. After all I don't know where he is right now.  He could be doing something seriously important.

~~~~~~~~ Telepathically talking (Bold is Felix)~~~~~~~

"Felix Felix, come in. Can you hear me?"

"Yes Rin, I can hear you. What's up?"

"Um, well, would it be ok to reveal my identity to Blue Moon?"

"Rin, you just meet him yesterday and you already want to spill the beans?"

"I just really want him to know who I am. I don't understand why, I just fell it would make it a little less awkward between us. I mean fighting with a stranger, come on! Plus, you never told me I was going to be having a partner."

"Ok ok ok ok ok, listen. Do what you like, but you must have Blue Moon's assent first. GOT IT!"

"Got it!"

"Good, now get back to class."

"Fine"

---------- End of telepathically speaking ----------

Well, I guess I should pay attention. I am bored of staring out of the window anyways. I look at the teacher as she speaks. She keeps on moving every 5 seconds and staring at the ground. What's up with her today. Eh, whatever. She's probably just trying to catch some attention. 

"MS.KAGAMI!", I hear her yell at me. 

I look over to see the whole class staring at me. I look back at Ms. Meiko and see her just staring at me. I look down and around me to see if anything was on me, but everything was fine. I look over to Len and see him signaling to look forward. I look forward and see Ms. Meiko glaring at me while she is leaning against her desk. I finally decide to break the ice.

"Yes, Ms. Meiko?" I say, wearing a fake, innocent face. 

Her glared turned into a stare, which turned into a light smile. She cocked her head to the side, then looked around the class. The class looked at her with a confused face, then looked back at me, then turned away. Len was just fiddling around with his fingers. I could tell he was in fathomless thought.

"Ms. Kagami, thank you for your kindness. Now class, its time for our annual school festival. I have put you all in groups. Each group will have a different thing to do." Ms. Meiko explained. 

Hee hee, perfect. Now I have to work with other people that will most likely cause this entire thing to be a complete fail. FUN! (note my sarcasm) Well, lets just hope I get paired up with people that actually do their work! 

"Group 1 is Miki, Yumma, and Lily. Group 2 is Galaco, Cul, and Kokone. Group 3 is MAYU, SEEU, and Merli. Group 4 is Miku, Kaito, and Luka. Group 5 is Yakari, VY1, and Iroha. Group 6 is Len, Rin and Neru. The list for what each group will do is on the board. Dismiss.", Ms. Meiko said as she smirked at me.

WHY THAT LITTLE-UGH!!!!!! No wonder she was smiling at me so much. Other than that, I think I got a pretty good group. Expect for Neru. Her and Len, in the same group, things are going to get chaotic around here. Well, I better go cheek the board to see what our group got. 

List Of Events For Each Group. 

Group 1-Face painting.

Group 2-Posters

Group 3-Decorating

Group 4-Clean up crew

Group 5-Oni Gokko (Japanese hide and seek)

Group 6-Live concert. 

End Of List.  

Wow, a live concert huh. Well, it shouldn't be to bad. After all, a live concert is quite simple if you put time into it. Well, better go back and report to Len. I turn around and see Len quietly sitting at his desk. I walk over and sit on the desk in front of him.

"Where is Neru?" I ask, hissing her name.

"Right there.", Len replies as he points over to a group of girls chatting. 

We watch the girls talk and do other weird things. Some of them look at Len and make small, cute gestures at him. He ignores them though. We wait for about 5 minutes for Neru to come. Suddenly Neru, finally, leaves from her little gang and walks over to us. As she is walking over to us, Len stands up, moves from his seat, then sits on my lap. He looks up at me as if he's asking permission. I just smile, nod, then kiss his forehead. 

"So, are we going to get started or are you two going to hold us back with your lovey-dovey crap.", Neru snorts at us. 

"Pssh, look who's talking. You spent more time talking to your loser gang over there." I shot back. She just glared and looked away. 

"Ok, lets stop fighting and just get started on our group part." Len said, trying to calm us down. Me and Neru looked at each other, then nodded. 

"So what are we doing anyways?", Neru asked in an agog tone.

"We have to do a Live concert.", I responded in an uneasy tone.

"Cool. What should we do?", Len asked as he turned to face me.

"Well, we could sing multiple songs and play some instruments.", Neru suggested. "I don't know how to play any instruments though, so only you two can do that.", She pointed out.

"Rin, you make the list of songs we should sing along with the instrument I should play." Len instructed. 

I just nodded and lightly bumped him on my lap like a baby. That must have been relaxing, because when I looked at Len, he was fast sleep in my arms. I just smiled and hugged him. I looked back up at Neru who was staring at me. We stared at each other as an awkward silence filled the room. 

"I'm sorry.", Neru spoke up.

"What?", I asked, in disbelief of what I heard.

"I said I'm sorry, ok. I shouldn't have treated you or Len-kun like that.", she apologized as she let out a few tears. 

"Don't sweat it. I forgive you. I'm sure Len will too.", I said as I looked down at Len, who was still asleep. 

I slowly picked Len up bridal-style, then smiled at Neru. She smiled back, then waved goodbye. And with that, she was off. I looked around the empty room and sighed. I looked at the clock to see what time it was. 6:37. Wow, how did it get so late. I didn't want to wake Len, so I carried him back to his house. We didn't have homework today, so I just left our stuff at school. The walk to his house was peaceful. He actually lives pretty close to me. 

---------- At Len's house ----------

I walked into the house and up the stairs. I wondered around the house for a little bit, still holding Len, trying to find his room. There are so many rooms! Which one is his! It took me a while, but I finally found his. I moved the covers, layed him down, then tucked him in. I sat down on the edge of his bed and looked around the room in curiosity. The walls were colored a pastel blue with vertical, faded, yellow strips. The floor was a shiny, wood color. It had some glitter on it though. Weird, but nice. His dresser was in the corner of the room with a little foot stool in front of it. The dresser was shiny and looked like it was brand new. The handles on the dresser were a loud gold that were super sparkly. The foot stool, however, looked old and busted. It's paint was chipped a bit and the wood was a little cracked. I looked at the ceiling in wonder. It was white with a small mix of blue. Its also had glow in the dark stars on it. I turned off the the light, then turned it back on. The boarders of the room were grey. Just plain, boring grey. I looked back at the bed and scanned everything on it. The mattress was plain white. The sheet was a plain purple. The cover was a dark orange with bananas all over it. Overall, the room was colorful, it was just really really dark. I looked over at Len. His hair was all over his face. I reached out and pushed it aside. I almost screamed when I someone grab my hand. I look over and see Len holding my hand while looking at me confused. 

"Princess, what are you doing and why are you here?", Len asked in a confused tone. I immediately jumped back and started explaining.

"You fell asleep at school, so I decided to carry you back home. I promise I didn't do anything to you!" I said, shutting my eyes closed. I felt a hand cup my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Len smiling warmly at me.

"Thanks princess.", Len thanked me.

"Your welcome Lenners. Now if you excuse me, I must be getting home now.", I said. Len just nodded and fell fast asleep. 

I tucked him in and lightly kissed his cheek and forehead. After that I quickly and quietly slipped out of the house. I walked all the way home. It was peaceful. The stars and wind, it put my heart at ease. I stepped into the house and saw Felix sitting on the sofa.

"Hi Felix.", I greeted him with a deadpan voice.

"Hello. May I ask where you were?", Felix replied coldly.

"I was helping out a friend. Now if you excuse me, I need my rest.", I replied as I quietly and swiftly went to my room. Felix just sat there. Doing absolutely nothing.

I quickly made the list for our group activity.

SONGS

Fireflower-Len

Butterfly on your right shoulder-Len

Spice-Len

Holy lance explosion boy-Len

Falling falling snow-Len

Someday my Cinderella will come-Len

Servant of evil-Len

Fear garden-Rin

Daughter of evil-Rin

Regret Message-Rin

Sweet magic-Rin

Kokoro-Rin

Rin Rin Signal-Rin & Len

Revolution-Rin & Len

Stop nagging me-Neru

Levan Polka-Neru

Violin: Love's sorrow-Rin

Piano: Love's Joy-Len.

Done with the list! Now I am going to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be another day.

================================================================================

End of chapter!

MY.HANDS.ARE.DONE! 

Word count:3122

Well I hope you liked this chapter. Until next chapter, this is Vperder V-ING out! Bye!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 144 12
The introvert, Len Kagamine is the cutest guy in school, but at the same time the so-called playboy. That's what the others gossiped about him but he...
100K 3.2K 30
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED Have you ever wonder what's it like to have a Vocaloid in your...
16.7K 341 17
Rin, a 15 years old girl, lives with her classmate Len, of which she has a crush on. One day the girl, in an attempt to wake him up, commits a rushed...
4.7K 131 24
Rin Kagami, your usual outcast and loner. Only managing to make two friends she trust the most in her second year of school. Miku, the dominant and h...