Overwatch Wife Scenarios [Dis...

By KhaoticKris

Now it's time for the ladies to have some lovin'!~ This is a male reader one so enjoy!~ More

Cuddles!
Kisses <3
Nicknames
Tracer and D.Va
Munchkins
When she's jealous Pt 1
Author's Note
When she's jealous Pt 2
Symmetra?
Symmetra is here!!!
Summer Games Pt 1
Summer Games Pt 2
Summer Games Pt 3
WWYD?
Author's Note
New Waifus Pt 2
New Book!.... Again
New Waifu?
Important Note!
Sorry

New Waifus Pt 1

7.8K 44 35
By KhaoticKris

Happy Thanksgiving! Part 2 coming soon.
************************************

Cuddles:

Ana:

Your unit cheer at your latest victory.

"Oi give cheers to our mate Wendigo! He easily took down 13 men while we were covered in bullets!"

Your unit gave you a toast and cheer for you making you laugh. "Come one guys I was only doing my job as protecting you guys eh." Your brother-in-arm Liam wrapped an arm around your neck. "Look this bastard all modest, come on pal it's okay to be selfish once in awhile." You grabbed Liam and escaped his grip, then slam him on the floor and you pin his arms behind his back. Liam groan and you smile. "Selfish huh? Well then shut up and let's party!"

Liam smile. "That's our commander!"

Your unit cheer and began the party. You drink heavily with your teammates and celebrated like no tomorrow. Your unit gave you words of thanks and congrats to you for your heroic deeds. You wave the words off since you were only doing what you thought was right. You guys even played games like drunk darts or beer pong.

You guys been partying for hours that your girl went down to get you since you haven't come home. She saw the many drunk soldiers until she found you passed out on the air hockey table, the thing was on and the strikers hitting your face. She sigh. "Really?... You could have call me telling me you're celebrating."

Liam saw her and smile. "Oi Ana what's up! Here to take this fucking bastard home?" The famous Egyptian sniper gave the soldier a "really?" look. "Of course what else. He's is my husband like I'm gonna take another person home." Ana try to help you off the air hockey table but you're too heavy so Liam helped her until you guys were out the base. Ana struggled to put you in the car but did and took you home. You woke up drunk as hell.

"Quelle?... Where am I?"

Ana looked on the road. "In my car dear." You look at Ana. "Oh shit... Are you my Uber? Since when did Uber have hot drivers... I'm totally leaving you a great review." Ana had to hold in her laugh at your drunken state, you're always funny and cute when you're like this. "Well thank you sir." You look out the window and you mumbled drunk nonsense something about a hockey. Ana had to make sure you were fine since you can do crazy stuff last time you took Mathieu and try to survive Niagara Falls in a barrel, luckily Ana stopped you. Until you reach your home since Ana was visiting.

Ana drag you to the house and put you on the couch. Then you grabbed Ana's hand. "Hey baby where you going?~" Ana sigh. "Going to get you a blanket." You smile. "I'm Canadian I don't need a blanket! But I love to have the warmth of a woman." Then you easily pull her on top of you wrapping your arms around her waist.

"What? What are doing?!"

"Shhhhh.... My kids are asleep.... You're so warm...."

You hold your wife closer and nuzzled your face into her neck. Ana try to get off but give up since you fell asleep holding her happily. She sigh. "You big polar bear... you're lucky I love you." Ana try to get comfortable and was glad you were warm and she was wearing baggy clothes. She couldn't help but found you like a teddy bear, so warm and cuddly. Soon she too fell asleep.

Moira:

You felt the pain in your chest stuck again. You growl.

"God damn it! When will this bloody pain go away!"

"Darlin' it is unfortunately a side effect of your cloning. Since your death was from FOXDIE and it is a complex retrovirus. Apparently there is a bit in your system but only as chest pains."

You glare at Moira. "Well get rid of it from my body woman!" Moira took no offense to your angry shouts as she pour a liquid into a tube. "I'll trying. Can't have you died again. It was a pain to get any DNA from you since it's been years. Plus there's the chance the virus can mutate into a biological weapon, plus I need more studies." You sigh. "You and your damn work..."

You look at your hand realizing Moira is doing her best to keep you well after all she brought you to life again. She wanted to have one of the best products in genetics experimentation that the world ever knew.

Having one of the famous Twins Snakes.

She knew she'll never have Solid Snake due to her hiding under the radar or the General George Morrison was the closest due to being Snake's son. But he's untouchable due to his famous position, so she did the next thing.

Clone one of the deceased Snakes.

She had Talon received pieces of DNA of Liquid Snake since he is the twin of Solid Snake. Once getting enough she perform experiments to clone the Snake, until finally her work bear fruits. The perfect clone of Liquid Snake was born and come to the world as his 33 year old self like he was before he died. Expect your hair was (h/c) like your twin sister with a blonde streak on your left side of your head, and your left eye was still blue while your right was (e/c). You were basically a male version of your sister but your left side had your original features.

That was years ago and now you're 44 years old, Moira added two more liquids to the test tube. "Don't worry Mr Perfect I have the medicine now." Moira gave you the tube and without hesitation you drunk it despite its bitter taste. The pain in your chest almost immediately went away. Despite being the perfect clone you still had some issues like your chronic pain in your chest like the original Liquid Snake had died, a cardiac arrest caused by FOXDIE. Another is sometimes you have episodes of headaches and weakness due to have some instability in your body. Moira said it was side effects of the cloning but with more experiments she can fix it.

You yawn as you lay on the medical table drowsiness filled you. Moira saw this and decided to do work as you sleep but you grabbed her hand. "Love.. Don't go..." Moira sigh. "I have work to do." You look at her with tired eyes. "Please stay... I don't want to be alone."

"Then I'll get Gemma or Lorcán--"

You grabbed Moira and hold her close, she struggle but gave up due to your enhanced strength. You had a smile as you snuggle with your love as you fell asleep. Moira was annoyed but did found your sleeping face cute, she sigh and ran her fingers through your hair.

"You're an idiot.... But you're mine. So it's not too bad."

You snuggle closer making the geneticist gave a rare smile. "Especially since you're one of my best successes and my favorite one. You handsome fool."

Kisses <3

Ana:

You watch as your children lead you somewhere in Watchpoint: Gibraltar. They said they had a surprise for you since two years old you were put to retirement from the Canadian government. The government gave you a grand ceremony for your service. You become your country's most decorated soldier replacing the original soldier William George Barker. So now you live alone in your home trying to found some excitement since your life as the Agent Wendigo is over.

Then suddenly Mathieu visited your home telling you're going to a trip to Spain. Once after flying to Spain you saw Fareeha at the airport who took you to Gibraltar where you met Ammar. You look around the base seeing people, other Overwatch agents.

"Hey kids what's this surprise? Please don't tell me you guys are putting in a retirement home."

Fareeha looked at you. "What?! Never dad, we love you too much to do that. Now cover your eyes."

Skeptical but you did by closing your eyes and using your hands to cover them. As Mathieu lead you until you stopped.

"Okay dad open them.~"

You can hear the joy in Fareeha's voice. "Okay my little cub." You move your hands and open your eyes.

Your eyes widened at the sight that you could feel tears coming on. You let out a shaky breath. "Mon Dieu... I must be dreaming... someone pinched me."

You walk over the person who laugh and then pinch your cheek really hard. "There العزيز. Do you still think you're dreaming?" The pinch really hurt proving this is real. Tears openly fell down your face.

"A...A-A... Ana...beau..."

The old sniper smile. "Hello dear, it's been too long. You're turning into quite the silver fox honey." You hug your long thought deceased wife. "A-Ana I-I miss you! I was in denial for four years but soon I accepted your death... and even try to go back to my ex-wife."

"What?"

"IMISSYOUSOMUCH!"

Then you kiss your beloved wife with so much emotion. You dip your wife making her surprised but she smile and kiss back. Then you two stand up smiling. "I see you're still the same charmer all these years." Your smile widened. "Of course or what? I'll be a grumpy old hard ass?" Ana laugh and gave a quick kiss. "Not even time can change you, in fact I think it made you better." You smile. "And you're more beautiful now to me."

The kids smile at the reunion and left the two lovebirds alone.

"What was about that with your ex-wife?"

"Oh look at the time my government is calling me!"

You immediately dash away as Ana ready her sleeping dart.

Moira:

You sat in the restaurant elBuffi in Oasis. You were dressed in your Royal British Air Force uniform to continue your disguise of being a heroic pilot. Here in Oasis and to former Blackwatch you were known as (Y/n) Miller, a adept pilot from England who was the boyfriend/husband of Moira. You use your hated name since you had from birth and the last name of your sister's beloved teacher who you killed a long time ago. After all the best lies are the ones that have a bit of truth in them. You can pass being a pilot easily since well you are a skilled pilot and you were part of the Special Air Service. So it was half true of your fake career.

An Omnic butler appear at your table. "May I take your order?" You pull your cap down. "Um... whiskey is fine and the stronger the better." The robotic butler nodded. "And a meal?" You shook your head. "Just get me the whiskey. I'm waiting for my wife."

"Very well sir. Your drink is coming up."

The butler went away leaving you alone. You sigh and look at the exquisite plates and cutlery, and move your finger over the wineglass making a ringing sound. Moira asked you to meet her here but it's been 20 minutes of you waiting. The butler return with your drink and it's already half empty. You kept making music with your wineglass.

"You think someone like you even knows that playing at the table is childish."

You stop playing with the glass and look at your half empty whiskey.

"You're late."

You said simply with slight annoyance. Moira sat in the seat across you, she roll her eyes. "Come on don't threw a fit. You're supposed to be the valiant British pilot not the old hissy terrorist. My meeting lasted longer than what I wanted." She was wearing her Oasis formal wear. You saw the gold and white colored clothing and you scoff. "Well anyways thanks for making look like a fool for 20 minutes."

Moira glared at you. "I'm sorry for not making you the center of my attention. Like I can throw away my duties as the Head of the Ministry of Genetics so I can spent more time for you."

"Well try harder next time."

You and Moira glare at each other mad at each other then the butler came to the table. "Oh your wife is here. So are you two ready to order?" Without looking at him you two spoke with monotone voices.

"I'll take the lobster thermidor light on the mushrooms."

"I'll have the coddle but more pork and I'll have a glass of Guinness."

The Omnic felt the tension and quickly left to get the orders to the kitchen. Moira look at you. "Well darlin' are you done having your tantrum yet?" You sigh. "Not yet." You then threw your wineglass and plate on the floor breaking it to many pieces. The loud sound caught the few wealthy patrons of the restaurant attention. "O-Opps my hand slips..." You said pretending to be guilty. Moira sigh. "Oh dear please be more careful knowing your PTSD symptoms. If you need help then ask me." Knowing the situation now people turn away as the Omnics clean the mess. You apologise and offer to pay for the broken items but said it wasn't a big deal since it wasn't your fault.

"Do not worry sir. Accidents happen and I pray your condition improves."

"Thank you."

When the Omnic left you look at Moira. "Okay now I'm done." Moira was getting annoyed but gives up. "Well good now I have some news. Now you know my other job." You nodded knowing she's mentioning Talon. "Yes what about it?" Moira smile. "Well due to my achievements they asked me to join their council." You actually found happy for her knowing how hard she works and that she's finally getting recognition. You gave a rare true happy smile.

"That's excellent love! I knew someone will see greatness in you, after you're the best out there."

"Yes but the other news is they are also looking for a new commander, and well I mention you..."

"Don't tell me."

"Yes not just I'm in the leader council but you will become a commander of a unit like you use to be."

You had memories of your "previous" life and recall FOXHOUND. You wish to relive these memories instead disguising yourself, you went as far to change the way you speak. You now spoke in a cockney accent instead of a received pronunciation, you only use your RP dialect when you're alone or with Moira. "I get to be myself for once instead of pretending to be someone else. I don't need to disguise myself." You motion to your eyepatch on your left eye. You grabbed Moira's hands. "Tulip I'm happy that this is happening for the both of us. Personally I'm just proud for you but thanks for giving me my position." You lean in and give her a kiss.

Despite being an ass sometimes you're quite the loving husband. Moira can see the pros and cons of being with you but ultimately the pros outweigh the cons plus how can she throw away her best success? Not to mention you're quite the lover. Moira then grabbed your tie and pulled you in a more passionate kiss surprising you. When you broke apart Moira smirked.

"Don't be modest tiger. You know I love the passionate side of you like you love my dominant side.~"

Then you pull you in for another kiss.

Nicknames

Ana:

Yours: الدب القطبي (Polar Bear), Captain, العزيز/dear, Caesar, honey

Hers: Cléopâtre/Cleopatra, beau/beautiful, hot mama, sweetie, sharpshooter

Moira:

Yours: Darlin', Mr. Perfect, dear, tiger, dathúil/handsome

Hers: Love, tulip, cherry, angel eyes, (my) better half

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 4.8K 50
A compilation of scenarios with the ladies of the DC Universe! These are mostly based on comics, cartoons and a couple of animated movies The scenari...
222K 3.3K 112
Want to know what your life is like with your dream Overwatch character then you have come to the right place hope you enjoy in. Also new to this so...
1.1K 22 8
An Overwatch Story with a couple of ships in it. Like my other work it's mostly just everyday life with hurdles coming up, highs and lows. A few date...
181K 1.3K 23
Okay I'm also going to do a part for the girls. Ideas are welcome.