Shattered Stars - Endless Shi...

By elystato

Shattered Stars One Shots! what happens when you don't want to stop writing a book? YOU MAKE ONE SHOTS FOR IT... More

1 | Feel Better
2 | a path of petals
3 | kowareyasuki
4 | to be or not to be
5 | hanging by a thread
6 | Trick or Treat?
7 | The Pocky Game
8 | The Yasaki Curse
10 | Joshua Ayaki: Origins
11 | The Worst Kinds of Goodbyes
12 | Cuddling Time!
13 | Paperwork and Reports
14 | Mr. Protective
15 | Knockout Gas
16 | Dorks
17 | Paralyzed
18 | Road to Recovery
19 | We'll Never Be Apart
20 | What We Once Were

9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins

28 1 9
By elystato

———
Nine | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins
(Part 1 of Shattered Stars Origins: Summer's End)

Characters: Emilia Ainsworth, Chihiro Himenokoji, Hido Tsushima, Ryusei Tsushima / Jiro Himenokoji

Ships: ryusei's parents???? uhhh emilia x ryusei um emisei? ryumilia? screw it

Summary: Ryusei Tsushima wanted to become nothing more than a magic technician after a strange accident that killed his father. But, sometimes, we don't get what we want.

yAs dude ryusei
yeety i got a nice past in mind les do this
the next origin chapters will be about sin, joshua, and possibly natsumi?? i am not sure yet
but ye
cant wait
woo
have fun
bye
———

The Himenoshima Corporation introduced magic technicians to Japan and beyond.

Founded by Hido Tsushima and Chihiro Himenokoji, the two found a way to make magic more into technology.

By combining magic with computers, the couple created magic technology that changed the way of magic.

With magic technology, you could control magic that was connected to the computer using certain codes.

You could also hack into a certain place's computer and steal information easily with that magic.

But, to control the computer's magic, you would have to have training. So, Chihiro introduced a school for magic technicians.

The Himenoshima School for Magic Technology.

You would spend four years of your life training under the school to be able to control the magic in the computers.

The company was a complete success in the magic business. They formed an alliance with the Yasaki family of the Magic Government, giving them more power.

But, Chihiro and Hido's conflicts changed from business to personal problems.

After Chihiro and Hido's third wedding anniversary, they had a child.

They named him Jiro Himenokoji, taking upon his mother's last name.

Hido and Chihiro raised Jiro until he was twelve.

Jiro was a happy child, roaming around wherever he could. He was a complete firebrand, always causing trouble to his friends and family.

Nonetheless, everyone accepted Jiro Himenokoji Tsushima for who he was, despite him being very mischievous.

After he twelfth birthday, he found his father kissing another girl. That girl had ebony hair and eyes as red as blood.

And it seemed she was a fellow Kurosawa.

Jiro ran to his mother in horror to tell her what he had done.

"Seriously? That Hido.. I just got pregnant!"

Jiro understood at the time what it meant. His dad has gotten his mother pregnant once more and he kissed another woman.

Worst things worst, that woman was definitely a Kurosawa, the Himenokoji family's rival in business.

The next day, Chihiro slapped her husband on the face, silencing her son's talking.

"You were kissing a Kurosawa, weren't you?"

"No, that was a Yasaki."

"A Yasaki? Foolish! You are truly a devil Hido! Get out of my house!"

"At least let me have Jiro-kun.

"Sure! Take this stupid brat with you and never come back! Himenoshima Corp is mine as well! Leave!"

Jiro and Hido got thrown out of the house, laying on the road on top of some magic circles.

Jiro turned to his father for directions on what to do next, but only saw something his didn't think he'd ever see.

"F-Father.."

Jiro knew exactly what it was.

A magic computer did it. Jiro knew it did. His father didn't just die like that. He couldn't just collapse on the floor after- after just.. just getting thrown out of the house.

How did a magic computer do it?

It was highly possible. Right after getting thrown out, they landed on mysteriously placed magic circles.

Magic circles only could be controlled if you were a magic technician. If not, it would have not been there since there was no magician around.

Magic circles could only be used by a person with magic if that person were standing close to it.

Clearly, Jiro and his father were the only ones there.

Meaning that the circles were placed by a magic computer on purpose.

"Jiro.. please.. live on."

And those were the last words Jiro heard before his own screaming.

It was like everyone used to say in the company.

Everything Jiro touched, it was bound to break.

Of course, everyone meant it in a jokingful way. Jiro was a troublemaker after all.

But now, was that saying coming true?

No, Jiro couldn't believe that.

Once the Magic Government and police found out about Hido Tsushima's death, Jiro went to Osaka's Juvenile Prison.

The Magic Government found Jiro guilty of murder despite him crying over his father's strange death.

Many questions remained in Jiro's mind, but one thing remained clear.

Jiro had to find the cause of his father's death, no matter what.

With that said, Jiro escaped Juvenile Prison and disguised himself.

He dyed his brown hair red and put bright yellow contacts on top of his green eyes.

Jiro Himenokoji Tsushima was no more.

There was only a man by the name of Ryusei Tsushima.

And, Ryusei went into the Himenoshima School for Magic Technology at the age of 14.

After four years of being under disguise, Ryusei did it.

He became a magic technician.

But, he couldn't forget those words spoken to him.

Everything Jiro touched, it was bound to break.

So, Ryusei wanted revenge on magic technology.

Screw that, it killed his father and he didn't even know how.

As revenge, Ryusei met with Emilia Ainsworth, a talented businesswoman, and made a company.

The Divine Research of Magic Institution.

TDRMI for short, The Divine Research of Magic Institution was for people that wanted revenge on magic.

So, they researched it.

"Jiro-kun, may I ask why you created this company?"

Ryusei sighed at his girlfriend's question.

"Don't call me by that name, Emilia. I am simply Ryusei Tsushima. I do not go by Jiro Himenokoji," Ryusei grumbled, trying to dodge the question.

Emilia Ainsworth was a powerful magic user, let alone a professional businesswoman.

She was everything Ryusei needed, and he was everything Emilia needed.

So, the two joined forces and fell in love.

"Don't try to avoid this, Jiro."

Ryusei smirked. "You're a demon lord, Emilia. It's only natural I avoid this topic."

Emilia noticed as Ryusei stared down at the ground and walked up to him.

Being taller than Ryusei, she grabbed his chin and forced him to look up at her.

"Jiro-kun. You are not bound to break everything you touch, and you need to remember that. Giving up is what makes humans like you weak."

Ryusei stared at Emilia and nodded slowly.

"Good. That's my good dragon."

Ryusei took this as a moment to grab Emilia's face for a kiss.

His first kiss ever, since Ryusei didn't have time for romantic relationships.

Just as their lips almost touched, Emilia put a finger in front of his mouth.

"No. Jiro-kun, this isn't right. It never was."

That was the last thing Ryusei heard until his consciousness drifted away.

———

"Are you alright?"

Ryusei jolted awake and looked at the man in front of him.

"Hello, I am Guren Yuuki. I currently arrested Emilia Ainsworth for what she has done. Do you have any relationship to her?"

Ryusei hesitated, but then shook his head.

He didn't have time to be lectured by some snow haired freak.

As soon as he tried to stand up, Guren pushed him back down.

"No, you can't get up yet. Satou and the other's have to.. never mind. You were stabbed in the stomach, so you don't want to be moving."

Ryusei just nodded at the boy's words.

And after that incident, Ryusei gave up on The Divine Research of Magic Institution.

He decided to give to Haruka Haski, a subordinate of his. He left it all to Haruka, he did not want to be part of the organization anymore.

As Jiro, he decided to manipulate this so called Guren Yuuki and figure out a way to destroy the Magic Government because clearly Guren Yuuki was involved.

He didn't destroy them, not for two years at least.

It was like Ryusei was attached to the Shattered Stars group.

So, he decided, why not live his current life.

Even though Ryusei had to find his father's killer and figure out how the whole accident of his father's death happened, Ryuseu decided, maybe not now.

Not when he finally had friends that didn't know him as Jiro Himenokoji, but Ryusei Tsushima.

Forget about Jiro Himenokoji, he was Ryusei Tsushima, and he real life started the day he met Guren Yuuki and Satori Yasaki.

Along with Joshua Ayaki and Sin Tae-Wong.

Being only twenty-three, the world was cruel.

Everything he touched, broke.

And that's how things continued to be.

For awhile.

———
9 | Ryusei Tsushima: Origins

well this was a mess
anyway here happy late birthday ryusei
btw jiro loves peas
and ryusei loves sin tae-wong
;>
———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
165K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...