Adopted By Team Crafted {Comp...

By mc_fan_1

Hello, my name is Kaylee. I am twelve years old.... Learn all about me in Adopted By Team Crafted... Sorry... More

Adopted By Team Crafted {*}
My Powers, What I Look Like, Talents, and Sports {*}
Chapter 1 {*}
Chapter 2 {*}
Chapter 3 {*}
Chapter 4 {*}
Chapter 5 {*}
Chapter 6 {*}
New Characters {*}
Chapter 7 {*}
Chapter 8 {*}
Chapter 9 {*}
Chapter 10 {*}
Chapter 11 {*}
Chapter 12 {*}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
a/n
CONTEST!! PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N Very Important.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
14.3K READS?!?!
BACK!!!!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just a Reminder...
Chapter 34- The End.
Read Me NAO!
A/N: READ NAO!!!!!!!
Another A/N: Sequel
READ ME NAAAOOOOOOOOO
Thank You Guys So Much!!!
A Couple Things...
LONG TIME, NO SEE!

Chapter 17

2.3K 60 71
By mc_fan_1

*Shannon p.o.v. (Ooohh new p.o.v.!)*

We all watched as Eddie walked back in with Lyndsey. She saw all of our faces, and asked us, "What's wrong?! Where's Kaylee?" We all glanced at each other, our tear-stained faces watched as Lyndsey took a seat next to me. "Lyndsey.... I don't know how to say this....." Aleks started. "What?!" she asked, quickly, probably fearing the worst. "Kayleegotranoverbyadrunkdriver.." is all that came out of his mouth. He said it fast, but not fast enough. She now had a waterfall of tears coming out of her eyes. I hugged her first since she was right next to me. "C-can we s-see h-her?" Lyndsey choked out. Sly nodded, "We should probably get going..." he said. "I'm going to call Aviator, Hwnt,(I am adding some machinima people. Don't judge me!) Burt, Tyson, Rage,(Hehe :3) Evanz, Fluke, Hollow, Kricken, Pewds, Marzia, Cib, Dar, Joey, Kyle, Nooch, Preston, Cave, Zombi, and Brice, because they all have bonded a lot with her..." I said. Ian nodded, "Hurry, we all really want to see her. I nodded ny head and went to my room to skype everyone. They all answered, and we were in a giant skype call. All of us had our webcam on, except me. "What do you need, Shannon?" I heard Rage's voice. I turned my webcam on. "What happened?!" everyone asked me at once. I took a deep breath, "Kaylee was going for a-a walk, when a d-drunk driver hit her...." I replied. "I-is she o-okay?" Pewds asked. "T-the doctor is letting us see her, but she is in a coma..." I replied. They all nodded, "I'm going to visit!" Rage declared, a few tears streaming down his face. "Me too!" Evanz. "Yup!" Preston. "Me!" Kricken. "Definitely!" Dar. "Of course! I was going to visit anyway!" Matt. Everyone agreed. They all got a flight for today because they all wanted to see her. "Everyone is coming today." They nodded. I miss having Kaylee here... I thought to myself.

*Sorry for the short chapter, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. I have just recently reached 1.7k reads! Thank you all my Minecraftians! Have a nice day! @-}--*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 409 13
This is my contribution to the 13 Days Of Ficmas 2018 challenge on Tumblr. Happy holidays everybody, have some Kaylor Christmas fics!
44.3K 1K 19
I do not own Teen Wolf or anything! Some photos are belonged to google. ~ Completed 11th December 2018
83 0 8
Y/N is her own person really. She loves photography. She hardly went to parties or on dates or anything that wasn't home and school. She is very ambi...
89.1K 1.8K 36
Kasey is in 8th grade, age 14, her parents and twin sister died when she was 7 in a car crash, Kasey was found the only one alive, and with two broke...