Love Will Remember

By journogirrl

When you lose someone or something very precious to you, the grief can be intense. Pain, sad memories and una... More

Desolation
The Dream
Saved by the Beach
The Unanticipated Encounter
Dazzled

Author's Note

3.7K 13 3
By journogirrl

When you lose someone or something very precious to you, the grief can be intense. Pain, sad memories and unanswered questions can haunt you. You may even feel that you'll never be the same. Katherine Summers was one such person, burdened by pain and responsibility. What happens when suddenly someone enters her life and changes her forever. Can mysteries of past change you?

Author's Note : This is my first Wattpad story. I hope you all like it. I will update new chapters every week. And if you do like the story please vote and comment. If there is any question, feel free to ask.

Links to pictures

The Summers - http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/7vgn1c096slfcdw2tz_The-Summers.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 162K 40
Mariah was raped, bullied, abused and rejected by her own mate. Her own flesh and blood never cared about her, made her life hell. But once she get...
56.1K 3.5K 26
Sometimes in life you'll never know someone's worth until you lost them. Peep in to know more...
2.6M 89.4K 55
Kidnapped from her pack and abused since childhood, when Arden finally wanders free into the arms of her mate, how long until her demons come looking...
2.9M 66.4K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...