True Mates-L.S.✓

By larrysmeanttobe

Louis Tomlinson is the worst omega that anyone has ever seen. Not once submitting or obeying, and somehow hav... More

Hey Loves!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Thank You!

13.5K 342 60
By larrysmeanttobe

So finally I want to thank each and every single one of you my lovely fennec foxes. It means the absolute world to me that you guys have read this story and some of you even seemed to like it.

I hope you all know that you're amazing and smart. Absolutely beautiful inside and out. Please never feel like you're alone cause you are not. I'm always here for all of you if you want to you should PM me.

I'm so glad that I've gotten the chance to share this story with so many amazing, wonderful and open-minded people, who know better than to judge someone based on qualities that can't be changed.

I love you all so much my little bubbles and once again thank you for sticking with this story.

All the love, xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 46.5K 34
Niall Horan was the perfect target for bullying. He was the happiest, most oblivious kid anyone had known. Niall didn't believe in bad, or evil. He d...
35.5K 2K 29
They say when the sun sets, sunflowers face each other. But what if there was no other sunflower to turn to? What if each sunflower had been plucked...
2.1M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
24K 829 7
Louis' family relocates to a new pack house where he has to learn to live under a new Alpha. He instantly knows there's something about Harry, someth...