How It All Started - Dylan O'...

Galing kay OHale24

Y/N and her best friend Vere are taking a much needed break from work. Of course, with this much needed break... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 39

660 13 5
Galing kay OHale24

~ Skip to November ~
(By the way in the book were still in 2017)

So I brought my family to California. I brought them to California because today is the last game between the Astros and the Dodgers.

Today is the day.... the Astros WILL win!!

"Astros have to win this game today!" My brother says as we head over to our hotel. The doesn't start till later in the evening. We've been running around L.A exploring and just being tourists.

"Were going to win." I say trusting that the Astros will win. "Don't jinx it." My dad says as he turns to look at me. Thank goodness we had gotten to the hotel already, so I quickly ran to knock on wood.

"There." I say proudly with a smile. "Okay come on lets go to our rooms." My dad says and he go up to our rooms. We came yesterday and had our hotel rooms reserved a week or so ahead of time knowing the rooms were probably going to be gone if we didn't reserve them.

By the way we've been getting looks from everyone, mostly because were already wearing our Astros jerseys and hats. But like you know f**k the haters.

We get to our parents room and just watch some TV as we wait for it to be 7 were trying to get to the stadium early.

I hear my phone start to ring from the window. I go over to answer the phone, I check the caller I.D and quickly answer it.

"Hey Dylan." I say into the phone as I walk out onto the balcony.

"Hey babe." I hear him say and I feel my cheeks start to heat up.

"What's up." I say as I look at the view. "Oh I'm just here with the boys." He says and I smile.

"What about you?" He asks. "Oh the family and I are just watching some TV before we head over to the stadium." I say as I see my family watching TV.

"Oh yeah you guys are going to the game right?" He says. "Yeah." I say excitedly and I hear him laugh. "Are you going to the game?" I ask knowing how much he loves baseball. "Oh hey I gotta go T-pose just broke something." He says and quickly hangs up before I could even say bye.

"Well then." I say as I put my phone away.

I walk back in and place my phone back where it was so it can charge. I need it at 100% for all the pictures and videos I'm going to take.

"Who was it?" My dad asks not wanting to tell my parents about him yet I said it was Vere. "It was Vere." I say as I sit down on the bed to watch TV with my family.

"Why don't you go visit her?" My dad asks. "I would but she's going to the game so Ill see her after the game." I say and they nod. "Anyways I don't to go now because I don't want to risk the chance of getting stuck in traffic." I say and they nod.

"Speaking of which we should probably get going if we want to get to the game early." My brother says as he looks at his watch. We all grab our stuff and head out the door.

~ At the Stadium ~

We get to our seats and watch as the stadium starts filling up quickly. Most of the people I see are Dodgers fans, of course. Our seats are right by the home base which is pretty cool.

~ A couple of minutes Later ~

The games is finally starting and I'm so nervous and so excited.

I am happy to say we are winning, but I don't want to jinx anything so knock on wood.

"Oh my gosh its Mila Kunis!!" I say as I point to the big screen showing Mila Kunis.

Hold up is that Dylan!! I pay close attention to the person on the big screen and it is him. He's wearing a dodgers jersey!!

I quickly stop recording the stadium and call Dylan.

"Hello!?" I hear Dylan yell into the phone.

"Your at the game!?" I say.

"..yeah." He says after staying quiet for a couple of seconds.

"What team?" I simply say. (WILD CATS!!)

"What?" He asks.

"What team?" I asks again.

"Dodgers." He says and I just nod my head. "Okay." And I hang up.

I honestly don't care but he doesn't need to know that. At least not yet.

~ The Astros need one more out and they win the World Series~

"Come on stand up!" My dad says and we all stand up as we watch a lot of people standing as well hoping for the Astros to get one more out so we win.

(Watch the video.... you won't regret it)

"YEAAH!!!" My family and I start screaming not caring that were surrounded by Dodgers fans. We won mother fudgers and we ain't gonna let y'all stop us from celebrating!

"We won!" I yell as we start crying out of joy.

"Look!" We hear someone yell and we turn to see Correa proposing.

"Correa get your a** up were getting married, you can't to do this to me!" I hear a lady next to me yell. This lady reminds me of my aunt, those are the exact words she's probably saying back home.

"Yeah Correa!! Put a ring on it!!" I yell loudly and I swear they turned around and I waved. I feel accomplished.

~ Outside the Stadium ~

"Okay we should probably head back to the hotel so we can start packing up for tomorrow." My mom says and we start to head over to the car we rented, well more like van since we were all together with my brothers family.

On our way to the car my phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" I say as I answer the phone.

"Y/N!? Are you still at the stadium?" I hear Vere ask. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "Meet us by the home base, were gonna go out to eat." She says and I look at my family. "Hold on let me tell my parents." I say as I look at my parents once again.

"It was Vere shes inviting me to go eat, ill catch up with you guys later?" I say and they nod.

I run towards the Home base area and I see Vere wearing an Astros Jersey.

"Best friend!" I say as I jump on her and we laugh. "I knew you wouldn't betray us." I say as I point at her jersey. "Never." She says with a laugh.

We both turn to the guys. "Y'all picked the wrong team." We say together as we start jumping excitedly that the Astros won.

"Okay lets go celebrate." Dylan says as we start heading out. I hug everyone and we then head out towards the car.

"Were celebrating the Astros winning and you guys' loss." I say with an evil smile towards Dylan.

Once we get to the car I go on my Instagram and start posting the pictures. "Its really late over in Houston right now but look at this." I say as I show the gang the videos my cousins are sending me.

In the videos its showing them at an Academy and the lines are long as fudge. Cars are driving down the streets crazy blasting songs and yelling its just full on crazy.

"I can't wait for the parade." I say and Vere agrees. "I have to go and watch the parade." Vere says and I agree. "Ill call in sick at work if I have to, I mean it wouldn't be the first time." I say as Vere and I laugh. "S**t I lost count of many times we did that." Vere says and I nod.

"I'm surprised we were never fired I mean we always did that together." I say with a laugh.

"Okay were here!" T-pose says as we get to a restaurant. "I want pancakes." I say excitedly as I get out of the car and walk into Denny's.

"Its so late though." Dylan says. "And I don't care, I want pancakes." I say with a pout.

"Fine." He says as were being seated.

~ A Couple of Minutes After Ordering ~

"Wow you ordered pancakes yet you were telling me its late to be eating pancakes." I say as I give him a look and he just smiles innocently.

"Hey Y/N." Posey says next to me.

"Hey Tyler." I say with a smile.

"Hey Y/N." Posey says again.

"Hey Tyler." I say again with a laugh.

"Hey." He says and goes on his phone to play a game.

"Tyler are you okay, did you take the loss that bad." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder and he just laughs.

"Our food!" Tyler whisper yells as he sees the waiter with our food coming towards us.

Once we finished eating we headed back to the hotel I was staying at.

"When are you leaving?" Dylan asks as he walks me to the hotel. "Tomorrow." I say as I turn to look at him. "In the morning." I add.

"So this is the last time I'm seeing you, for now." He says and I nod.

"Well ill walk you up to your room." Dylan says but I stop him. "Dylan I don't think that's a good idea." I say as he turns to look at me. "Why?" He asks. "My parents don't know about us yet." I say as I look at him hoping he wouldn't get upset.

"You haven't told them about us?" He asks. I look down and shake my head. "Have you told your parents about us?" I ask. "Yes I already told them about us." He says and I just nod. "I've just been waiting for the right moment." I say and he just looks at me.

"Waiting for what?" He asks. "To see how things were going between us." I say as I look away from him. "I have to go." He says as he starts to leave.

"Dylan are you really upset?" I ask. "Yes, Y/N" He says. "It may seem stupid to you but it hurts that we've been together for a while now and you haven't told your parents yet." He turns to leave again but stops.

"One question, before we broke up, did your parents know about us?" Dylan asks as I bite my lip and look down. "No." I say and he starts to leave again.

"Bye Y/N, say hello to your parents for me..oh right they don't know me, forget I said anything." Dylan says as he walks out.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 39 is now complete!!

I wanted to do this chapter for the Astros like I just had to. Its been forever since the world series game but you know better now than never.

Anyways that was a dumb argument.. kind of.

Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter please vote and comment.

I hope you guys have a nice day, week, month, year, life.

Till next chapter

Bye😁👋💖
-M

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

255K 7.2K 50
After Dumbledore's death, Voldemort was slowly rising to power, Mavis had set off with Fred and George at the the Evans Manor in the Philippines toge...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
45.2K 968 32
Y/n is best friends with none other than Tom Holland and Harrison Osterfield. Tom and y/n, however, have a special connection that neither are brave...
658K 14.9K 40
[Sequel to Secret] "Ah, the truth, a beautiful and terrible thing that must be treated with care." Courtney has been entrusted with a mission that on...