His American Rebel (One Direc...

By ThoseRaeChicks

Rachel Paxton is no angel. She's the exact opposite. The young actress is known throughout the United States... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Just an Update from Liv
Facts about Rachel Paxton, the American Rebel
That Blond Bitch Update!

Chapter 7

42.2K 482 118
By ThoseRaeChicks

At the moment, I was still wrapped up in Harry on the tiny couch that was in the middle of our suite. By the look of the light coming through the large window, it had to be close to noon. We had to check out soon and leave to go to Harry's flat. It was hard to tear away from Harry's lips, but it was neccassary if we wanted to leave in the next hour. 

We both retreated to the bedroom to pack our clothes, but when I pulled my suitcase out of the closet the oh-so-obvious box of condoms flew from my bag. I fell to the floor as fast as I could to conceal them, but I hadn't hidden them fast enough. 

"What are these?" Harry asked as he picked them up from the ground and studied them closely.

"Um, what do they look like," I said, trying to brush off the situation.

"Did you really expect to use these this week?" he asked, looking at me with curiosity.

"Well, um, I... It's just that..." I failed to find words to explain myself. I just looked down at my feet in defeat. 

"Well." I could hear the smile in his voice. I looked up from the ground to see a cheeky smile plastered across his face. "We can try these out when we get to my flat." 

"But-" I tried to protest but his lips crashed on mine, shutting me up. His hands roamed my body and mine ran threw his hair multiple times until they reached for the hem of his shirt. He put his hands on mine to stop me, and my lips turned into a frown as I began to pout. 

"If we hurry we can be to my flat in ten minutes," he told me as he pulled his shirt back into place. 

"You go check out. I'll finish packing." He took of immediately, and I threw all of our clothes into various suitcases that littered the room. I stacked the suitcases on top of one another and pulled them towards the door. I took two to the elevator and then went back for the remaining two. Once I was in the elevator with all of the suitcases I pushed the button labeled with a large "L". The elevator started to move and my breathing quickened. My heart was racing and a million thoughts were going through my mind. Was it too soon? The doors opened, and I smiled when I saw Harry leaning up against the wall waiting for me. 

"Ready? The cab is out front." He took a suitcase in each of his hands, and we left the building together. I wondered if he could hear just how fast my heart was beating, but even if he did he didn't say anything. The cab ride was silent, but Harry and I cast each other flirty glances when the driver couldn't see us. The minute Harry paid the driver he raced to the door and left me to follow him. We dropped our bags at the door and began at it once more. 

Harry's hands roamed my exposed stomach, and I tugged his shirt over his head. He pushed us through the hallway with ease, and just before we entered the living room he pushed me up against the wall. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he pulled my shirt off of me. He carried us into the living room towards his room, but we froze instantly when we heard a muffled, "Awkward." Harry took his lips away from my neck, and I opened my eyes and crawled down from Harry. My face blushed bright red when I saw the four other boys sitting in the living room watching a program on the television. 

"Um, well, I'm just gonna go grab my shirt." I ran off towards where Harry left my shirt on the ground, and i put it on just as quickly as it had come off. I stayed in my spot when I heard the boys conversation. 

"Way to ruin un guys!" Harry said angrily. 

"We can leave," I heard Niall say.

"Trust me, that's not gonna get us back to where we just were," Harry replied. I returned to the room, and Harry smiled at me. "Your hair, love." I looked in a mirror that was hanging on the wall, and I saw what he was talking about. My hair was sticking up in every direction and it was pulled out of it's ribbon drastically. I quickly flattened it out and fixed my ribbon. I walked over to the couch to take a seat in between Louis and Harry, but Harry pulled me onto his lap. 

"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked as Harry played with the ring on my finger. 

"Obviously interupting Hazza's fun," Liam replied and Louis sniggered. 

"Seriously. Unless you want us to continue?" I threatened. 

"Don't even try Rach. They would enjoy the show," Harry informed me. 

"We come bearing gifts!" Louis exclaimed in a higher-than-usual voice. All of the boys pulled out a bag that was covered in tissue paper. Louis handed me his first. It was a small blue bag with silver tissue paper. I pulled the tissue paper away and pulled out the small bracelet that was hidden at the bottom. I looked at it closely and saw that the name "Louis" was on the front of it in little square, silver beads.

"Mine next!" Niall screamed as he threw his bag at me. I opened it more quickly than I had Louis', but it was the same type of gift. It was a sweatshirt that read, "Keep Calm and Love Niall Horan". I laughed at the gifts. 

"Thank you guys," I gave them both awkward hugs because Harry wouldn't let me off of his lap. 

"Here you go Rachel." Liam handed me his gift. It was a bag that was the same size as Louis', and the gift was fairly similar. It was a green bracelet that said "One Direction!" and "I Love Liam". 

Lastly, I grabbed the gift that Zayn was holding out to me. I opened the bag to find a black shirt that had Zayn's name written acrossed it in large purple letters and One Direction in smaller white letters.

"Thank you, guys. Really, the gifts are wonderful. I'll make sure I show them off to California the minute we get back." 

"Yeah, help us promote the tour," Niall said as he stuffed a cookie into his mouth.

"Help? Have you seen yourselves? You guys don't need any help," I replied with complete honesty. 

"Oh, there's a gift from Paul here, too, although, his isn't in a bag or wrapped," Liam said. He handed me the gray crewneck sweatshirt that said "Everybody Loves Paul". 

"You guys are awesome," I laughed as I looked the gifts over. 

"Don't forget about me," Harry whined. He pulled out a large box from behind him and handed it to me. 

"I'm scared," I replied while I slowly opened it. I lifted the lid off of the box to find another sweatshirt, except this one wasn't about one of the guys. It was about cats. It was a black crewneck sweatshirt that said "I LIKE CATS" in extremely large letters on the front. I laughed and rolled my eyes at Harry. "What is it with you and cats? First the necklaces, then the ring, and now the sweatshirt?" 

"Wait, wait, wait. Ring?" Louis asked with wide eyes. I extended my hand for all of them to see it. 

"A cat, Harry?" Louis asked incredulously. 

"I like cats," Harry pouted. 

I patted his cheek. "I know, and that's why I love it." 

Harry pressed his lips to mine quickly. He pulled away and looked over at the boys with a serious expression. "Okay, guys. Time to go. Rachel and I have, um, plans." 

"Look who's horny! By the way, I live here, too!" Louis screamed as he ran towards the front door. The other boys followed him except for Liam. He leaned in and whispered a barely audible, "Be safe", to Harry. Liam patted Harry on the back and followed in the other boys' path out the door. 

When we were finally left alone again Harry tackled me onto the couch. His lips were instantly on my body as they trailed up and down my stomach. My hands moved straight to his shirt, pulling it off for the second time that day. I ran my hands up and down his toned body. It was absolutely wonderful. I possibly could have been drooling. Finally, Harry picked me up, and this time, carried me successfully all the way to his bedroom. 

"Harry.." I breathed out as he worked the buttons on my blue jeans. His lips moved to my mouth so I never got the words out. 

Suprisingly, I got his pants off faster than he was ablel to get mine off. I finished pulling my pants off while he pulled my shirt over my head. We were both left laying in our underwear. He pulled me close to his body, and he planted small kisses at the hollow by my shoulder. In less than seconds we were left without any clothing, just skin. His lips, tongue, and fingers roamed my body, leaving the skin burning wherever he touched. My nails dug into his back as we rolled around in between the sheets. It was different from all of the other times with previous boyfriends because this time it actually felt real. It felt like there was an actual connection. Small, muted moans escaped my lips as he moved over me and placed kiss on my exposed body. Although I wasn't a virgin it was a completely different experience. It was something that I would want for the rest of my life. 

Afterwards, we both lay facing the ceiling. My head was rested on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair, and he still traced the outline of the ring. It was complete silence except for our heavy breathing. When Harry said something I was too deep in thought to even try to make out the words. 

"What?" I asked. I rolled over onto my stomach to face him, and he looked deeply into my eyes.

"I love you, Rach," he whispered. 

I sighed out of joy. "I love you, too, Curly."

"Curly, huh? I like it." He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my cheek, but I wanted the real thing. I grabbed his face and pulled him down to my lips. "Rach?"

"Yeah?" He looked extremely confused, but still he knew what he wanted. 

"Let's just get married." His words completey shocked me. My eyes grew wide and I couldn't respond. 

"Wh-what?" I spit out after a few moments."Did I just hear you right?"

"Yeah, let's just get married." I gave him a confused look, so he went further into depth about the marriage idea. "If we get married no one can tell us what to do. No more Simon, no more managers, and no more jealous fans that feel like they can just attack you with harsh words. They wouldn't be able to touch you." 

"Harry, don't you think that would be rushing it a bit too much?" I asked him. 

"Let's just try it. If we have to, we can get an annulment, but just give it a chance," he begged. 

I sighed. "Fine. But let's not make anything official until we get back to the States." 

"Okay. You know, I probably couldn't be any happier right now." He smiled widely at me before he got a questioning look on his face. "One more thing. Simon is advising me to get a place in the States, so would you like to move in with me?" 

"I guess I'd have to sooner or later, right?" I laughed at his undeniable happiness. I never knew that I could make anyone this happy, but in this moment I finally found someone worth the trouble of being with to see their happiness. Maybe Harry was right about the entire marriage thing. Sure, it was way too soon, but there was always a way out if something changed. But at the moment, we were completely perfect, and I wouldn't want to change a thing. 

 "Good, and, um, can we get a cat?" he asked shyly. 

"Of course, Curly. That way I have someone to keep me company when you go on tours around the world. You know why I love you?" I asked curiously. He shook his head. "I love you because you make me laugh, you make me smile, and best of all, you make me happy. I haven't been able to be truly happy ever since my mom died. I'm actually happy that I made a statement to the paparazzi the night of my birthday because if I hadn't, Uncle Simon would have never set us up, and we wouldn't be here right now," I gushed straight from my heart. 

"Now that would be a shame," Harry said as he looked down at the lack of clothes and space between us. 

"That's not what I meant. We wouldn't be here." I used my hands to empahsize what we felt for each  other. "We wouldn't be here in London together, hell we probably wouldn;t have even said a simple "hi" to the other." 

"Do you wanna know why I love you, Rach?" he asked as he brushed the hair from my face. 

"Please, enlighten me," I said in a fake posh accent.

"Well, to begin, terrible accent." I laughed because I knew it was the truth. I was absolutely terrible at accents. "Your laugh is so beautiful that it's hard for me not to kiss you everytime you laugh, you just make everything better. You really do. I never thought that it would be so hard to think about going on tour and just being with the boys for months straight, but this time I'll be leaving you behind. I don't wanna do that. I wanna wake up with you in the morning, most preferably like this, and I wanna be able to wrap my arms around you at night when you go to sleep."

"Well, that put my list to shame," I laughed. Harry leaned in to kiss me, but we were interrupted by Louis bursting into the room, looking at us, and then running back out of the door screaming, "Oh my God! Guys! They were serious! They really did it!" The two of us looked at one another and burst out laughing. 

"Maybe we should get dressed and join them," Harry suggested.

"Or not," I replied with a cheesy wink. 

"That is completely fine with me." He pulled the blanket over his head and burried us in the warmth of each other and the blankets. "Don't forget: cat." I laughed and pulled him to me. I kissed him with a burning hunger, and it made my stomach have butterflies. I truly loved him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 7K 14
Hannah Montgomery isn't like any other ordinary seventeen year old girl. She's in her last year of highschool, has all the boys chasing her but she'd...
4.8K 81 33
Kali Clair has lived in London for her whole life. She is newly 18 and lives with her only two friends, Anna and Louis Tomlinson. She met the Tomlins...
10.4K 274 13
Zachary Michaels remembers many things from his youth -- his first kiss, that crazy night at a concert, and his little adventure with a man named Nia...
89.6K 2.4K 22
Juliet is just your normal teenage girl dealing with boys, school and drama plus the whole not being the most attractive girl. Then again Juliet isn'...