They Call Him Crazy

By _horanthaqueen_

Harold Edward Styles. Missing for over 10 years. Runaway child when he overheard his parents talking about se... More

They Call Him Crazy
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue.
Niall Story Coming This October!

Chapter Thirty-Eight

221 18 8
By _horanthaqueen_

The ending is in a few more chapters !! ;))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes quickly opened and my head hurt like hell. I tried reaching my hand up to touch my head but I couldn't. Something was holding my hands in some type of place. My eyes traced to the thing that was holding my hands in place and I gasped.

I was chained against the basement wall. The same basement I slept in for about two months.

Immediately, I started screaming and pulling on the chains attached to my wrist.

How the hell did this happen?

"I think she's awake." A voice whispered.

Harder and harder I pulled on the chain attached to my wrist, but it was no use. I wasn't getting anywhere anytime soon.

"Help!" I screamed.

No response.

"Please, somebody!" Tears began to blur my vision.

Still nothing.

"GODDAMNIT, SOMEBODY HELP!" I cried.

Suddenly there was a loud bang that sounded like it came from-

"Well, hello dearest Collin." An inhumane voice spoke.

The voice sent chills all down my spine and goosebumps arose on my skin.

"No need to be scared. I won't hurt you.." The voice deeply chuckled.

"Wh-what do you w-want from me?!" I cried.

The voice just cackled loudly.

A door creaked open and my head shot up.

Some sort of tall figure was making it's way towards me. My heart began pounding really loudly, maybe even skipping a beat or two during the process.

There was something hidden behind it's back. Just if it got close enough, I could figure out what it was.

Who is this person?

Before I could think anything, the figure approached me.

It placed a hand on my shoulder and I gasped at the sight.

"H-Harry?" I gasped.

All of a sudden, Harry reached out from behind him and held a long needle. I had no time to process anything before he jabbed it into my neck.

The contents of the needle were injected into my body.

I began to get weaker and my vision began to blur.

My head fell back and I laid on the ground, unmoving.

Almost immediately, my eyes fluttered closed and I could feel sleep taking my body over.

* Harry's POV *

"Alright, now drag her body upstairs." The demonic voice hissed.

I just rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Harold..." The demon growled.

My fear getting the best of me, I immediately picked Collin up and hoisted her over my shoulder.

"Good, now get her upstairs. I'll be waiting." With that, the demon disappeared.

Collin's facial expression when I put that needle in her broke my heart into tiny slivers.

Her bright, ocean blue eyes filled with tears and hatred. Even then, she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Her beautiful blonde hair tied up high in a ponytail and that favorite pair of sweatpants on her. Those hold my favorite memories..

*flashback*

*Day 10 of Zerrie Vacation*

I flipped through the channels on the television to find something good on. Sadly there was nothing, so Collin and I sat alone in silence while Cake Boss played on the large television.

"I'm bored." Collin whined

I looked over at Collin to see her bright blue eyes staring into mine. My heart immediately skipped a few beats and butterflies rose in my stomach.

Don't do it, Harry. She's only for the demons. My thoughts reminded me.

"Me too." I sighed.

"What should we do then?" Collin asked.

I shrugged.

All I know is that I wanted to do something fun.

"I have an idea!" Collin yelled as she quickly stood up.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her causing her to smile.

Collin moved closer to me until she was right next to me on the couch. Those beautiful ocean blue eyes staring into my emerald green ones. She moved her face closer to mine until she was just next to my ear.

Her breath was tickling my ear, causing me to slightly shiver. I closed my eyes and waited for her to say something else.

"Let's bake a cake!" She exclaimed, enthusiastically.

My eyes immediately flew open and a smiling Collins was staring at me.

"Such a tease." I chuckled.

She giggled and stood up from the couch. She reached her hand out, and I immediately grabbed it, pulling her down and onto my lap.

"You should be punished." I try to sound as serious as possible, but failed when I slightly smiled.

"And how so?" She innocently asked.

Collin batted her eyelashes at me causing me to bite my lip.

Damn, this girl is a tease.

Instead of saying anything, I crashed my lips to hers and slowly kissed her. She kissed back with just as much love and care as I did. I slid my tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. Collin sat up and straddled my lap as the kiss got more and more heated.

Her hands were lost in my curls, lightly tugging at them. My hands were cupping her bum, slightly squeezing, causing her to moan into my mouth.

She pulled away and both our breathing was heavy.

"That's all you get for today, Mr. Styles." Collin winked. "Now come and bake a cake with meeee."

I groaned and stood up. Collin dragged me into the kitchen and began grabbing everything we needed to bake a cake.

She grabbed; flour, eggs, cake batter, icing, chocolate chips, pans, spatulas, tooth picks, etc.

"C'mon. Let's start bakingggg!" She spoke in a sing-song voice.

Collin cracked an egg and put into a large bowl.

"Can you hand me the flour, please, Haz?" Collin sweetly spoke.

The way she called me Haz...

Okay stop Harry. I told myself.

I grabbed the flour container and started bringing it to her, when suddenly, I tripped over an eggshell on the ground. The contents of the bag spilled all over Collin.

She looked down at me and gasped. I started laughing my arse off.

The flour was all in her hair and all over her sweatpants.

"These were my favorite pair!" She screamed, pointing to the sweatpants.

I stopped laughing and immediately got worried.

Will she leave me?

Will I have to find another?

Will she-

"On my god. Harry you should've seen your face!" She threw her head back in laughter.

I stood up for the ground and rolled my eyes. I went back to the counter I was working at and started making colored frosting.

"Harry?" Collin asked.

I turned around and before I knew it, she threw flour at me.

It got all in my hair and on my face.

"Oh hell no." I tried to be sassy.

It was a fail...

I picked up a handful and threw it at her face, causing me to laugh.

"Oh, so you want a war? Okay." She smirked.

Collin picked up a bowl of flour and dumped it on my head.

I gasped.

I quickly picked her up in my arms and flung her over my shoulder. She kept kicking and hitting my back, but I wouldn't set her down.

"Put me down Harry!" She giggled.

"Nope." I popped he p.

"Pleaseeeee!" She begged.

I ignored her and set her down on the free counter. My arms wrapped around her waist, trapping her on the counter.

I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear.

Her bright blue eyes stared into my eyes then flickered to my lips, then back at my eyes.

Before I could quisling anything, Collin leaned down and kissed me.

My eyes fluttered closed and I kissed back.

She pulled away too soon, causing me to groan.

"This is the best day ever. I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

*present time*

I didn't even notice a tear roll down my cheek until I felt it fall down on my hand.

They can't take Collin. She means too much to me. No matter what, I have to stop them. It's going to be hard, but I must try. There's only one way to stop them..

And I know exactly how...

They can take me instead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's about 2-3 chapters left... I'm sorry ! Then here will be an epilogue mkay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...
4.2K 144 27
This is a story about a guy named Harry. Harry is not just an ordinary guy, he has strange powers which are more of a curse than a blessing. When he...
5.5K 64 23
15 year old Lauren Styles always considered Harry, her brother, one if her best friends. Then, he disappears on your with his band without telling he...
1.2K 49 18
how far do you have to go to escape reality? violetta fern zampino has been wondering this since she found her mother's body. violetta hasn't ever e...