Chapter Thirty-Eight

The ending is in a few more chapters !! ;))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes quickly opened and my head hurt like hell. I tried reaching my hand up to touch my head but I couldn't. Something was holding my hands in some type of place. My eyes traced to the thing that was holding my hands in place and I gasped.

I was chained against the basement wall. The same basement I slept in for about two months.

Immediately, I started screaming and pulling on the chains attached to my wrist.

How the hell did this happen?

"I think she's awake." A voice whispered.

Harder and harder I pulled on the chain attached to my wrist, but it was no use. I wasn't getting anywhere anytime soon.

"Help!" I screamed.

No response.

"Please, somebody!" Tears began to blur my vision.

Still nothing.

"GODDAMNIT, SOMEBODY HELP!" I cried.

Suddenly there was a loud bang that sounded like it came from-

"Well, hello dearest Collin." An inhumane voice spoke.

The voice sent chills all down my spine and goosebumps arose on my skin.

"No need to be scared. I won't hurt you.." The voice deeply chuckled.

"Wh-what do you w-want from me?!" I cried.

The voice just cackled loudly.

A door creaked open and my head shot up.

Some sort of tall figure was making it's way towards me. My heart began pounding really loudly, maybe even skipping a beat or two during the process.

There was something hidden behind it's back. Just if it got close enough, I could figure out what it was.

Who is this person?

Before I could think anything, the figure approached me.

It placed a hand on my shoulder and I gasped at the sight.

"H-Harry?" I gasped.

All of a sudden, Harry reached out from behind him and held a long needle. I had no time to process anything before he jabbed it into my neck.

The contents of the needle were injected into my body.

I began to get weaker and my vision began to blur.

My head fell back and I laid on the ground, unmoving.

Almost immediately, my eyes fluttered closed and I could feel sleep taking my body over.

* Harry's POV *

"Alright, now drag her body upstairs." The demonic voice hissed.

I just rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Harold..." The demon growled.

My fear getting the best of me, I immediately picked Collin up and hoisted her over my shoulder.

"Good, now get her upstairs. I'll be waiting." With that, the demon disappeared.

Collin's facial expression when I put that needle in her broke my heart into tiny slivers.

Her bright, ocean blue eyes filled with tears and hatred. Even then, she was still the most beautiful girl I had ever laid my eyes on. Her beautiful blonde hair tied up high in a ponytail and that favorite pair of sweatpants on her. Those hold my favorite memories..