[ONE SHOT] BTS VERSION

By monstaxboi

THIS ONE SHOT IS JUST FOR FUN. REQUEST WILL BE NOT OPEN. ENJOY! More

PHOTOGRAPH
My First and Last
It Was An Act
LAST DANCE
I PROMISE
CLUMSY LOVE

FOR YOU

21 4 3
By monstaxboi

BEFORE YOU GUYS READ THIS. I'M WARNING YOU. THIS ONE SHOT WILL HAVE A VIOLENT WORDS. SO IF YOU GUYS ARE SO INNOCENT AND PURE, DO NOT READ THIS.

>Min Yoongi X Kim Jiwon<

JIWON POV

Me and Yoongi are best friend ever since we are young. Many people don't believe it since we don't match each other. Let me tell ya my personality. I am the most happiest and bright person ever while Yoongi? He is the most quiet and boring person that everyone ever known. But it's not true. Yoongi didn't really show his REAL self infront of others. He just  show his bright side to me and his member. But he rarely show them to his member too actually. There's one thing that make us different. 

He loves music. As for me, I don't like em. I mean, I do wrote song, but I don't really listen to them. Whenever I wrote them, I always give them to Yoongi. He is the one who settle them. The melody, music and all. I love writing, so that's why writing song is easy for me. It's not like that I hate them or what. I just, don't listen to them like normal people would do. Yoongi always ask me to listen to his song but I never did. 

Suddenly my phone rings. I receive a text message from Yoongi.

'Hey Jiwon. Are you free today?' 
'No. I'm expensive. Wae?'
I laugh evilly.
'Seriously? I'm not joking okay.' I laugh even more. Suddenly the door of my room flew open. It is my oppa. "Ya. Neo michyeosseo? " my oppa ask me. I shook my head. "Ani. It just because of Yoongi." he smirk. "Who? That boyfriend of yours?" my eyes went bigger. "What? I don't date him." I said honestly. "I wonder why he never react to my joke tho." I laugh. "It is because your joke is so lame Seokjin oppa." he raise his shoulders and went out of my room closing the door slowly.
'I'm not joking too.' I answer his message that was sent 2 minutes ago. 
'Come to my house. I got something to show you.' I laugh. He must be irritated with me.
'I told you I'm expensive.'

                                                 -seen-

Damn. He must be feel annoy. Nah, he always like that. I get ready and ask Seokjin oppa before I walk to Yoongi house. 

**********

"What is it? Don't tell me it is your new song again?" he laugh. "Please Jiwonnn.. Just this once. I really need you to hear it." he ask me with a pleading eyes. Can you see how different he is? I sigh. "Fine. Just this once." he smile. "Yay! Thanks Jiwon. I made this song for someone special. I really like her but she never know. I don't know how to confess to her so I made her this song. I really hope she like it. Can you rate it for me and tell me if she will like it or not?" my heart sank. I control my face. I act like I am fine. "O-okay." hearing his words break my heart. Someone special? Like her? I like him ever since we are friend. He never know and have a clue. I want to confess but I'm afraid that he will not like me back and our friendship break. I wait for the right timing and I guess that I'm late. "Wh-what is the title?" I try acting normal. He smile. "It is For You."(This is not their real song okay) I nodded and he turn the song on. He really don't notice my sad face. Thank god.

The song is really calming. The melody was slow. The lyrics is deep. It was nice. It is really for someone special. I can tell by the melody,lyrics and the most important thing is. His voice. Once the song ends, he quickly ask me. "How's the song? Did you think the girl will like it?" I nodded slowly. "Ye-yeah. It was nice. I'm sure she will love it." I said not sure sincere or not. I'm just not in the mood. I know that 'someone special' is not me. He once said his ideal type of girl. And I am really different from his ideal type. He also told me that there is this one girl that catch his attention.

"I-I go home first." I said and about to walk out of his room but he hold my hands. I turn to look at him. "What do you want?" "Want me to take you home? It's late." I look at the watch. Yup, it is freaking late. "No thanks. Our house is just nearby."

While walking home, I keep thinking about his song. The lyrics. How can it be so deep.

'Even the wave on the sea are hitting towards you. I can't fall asleep of thinking bout you. Even my dream is full of you,my love.' (I know it is not that sweet but at least I try k?)

I wonder who is that girl. Well, at least I can see my best friend happy. Friend. That words hurt. I know how in love he is with that girl. Haish. Now I know why he loves to make music very much. Music is like our second heart. It consist our hidden feelings that people don't even know.(IDK where I got this wordsss. It is so cringyyy)

Hmm.. What if I make music too? Sounds good ayy? At least I can let my feelings without anyone knowing. I should ask Seokjin oppa to help me. 

**********

I woke up with a heavy eyes. I didn't get enough sleep yesterday since I'm so busy writing songs. Thank god today I don't have any school. I should ask Seokjin oppa about my music.

-TIME SKIP-

I sigh heavily. Aigoo... What to do? Seokjin oppa can't help me.

-FLASHBACK-

"I'm sorry sis. I can't help you today. I got so many things to do. Why don't you ask Yoongi? He's good with music right?"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Aishh. Hearing his name just made my mood turns down. AHA! I got an idea. I take my phone and dial someone number.

'Hello?'
'Hello. Daehwi. Can you please help me?'
(Since Daehwi is talented and can do music really well, I decided to put his character in here. I hope you don't mind them okay?)
'Sure thing Jiwon. What can I help ya?' I tell him everything and he agree to help me.

'Okay. Meet me at the Daniel hyung cafe okay? See ya. Don't forget to bring your laptop.' 

With that he end the call. Yes! Thank god Daehwi was there to help me.Suddenly my phone rings.

'I need you girl!' I answer without looking at the caller ID.

'Yeobeoseyo?'
'Jiwon. Are you free today?' shit. It is him.
'Sorry Yoongi. I got something to do. Why don't you go out with your girl?' I ask sarcastically.
'Umm. Well, I don't confess to her yet.'

'Then you should before it is too late.' with that I end the call. I don't know why but I really don't have the mood to talk or see him. I get ready and walk to Daniel cafe with my laptop bag.

**********

It's been 2 hours since Daehwi help me. Daniel also help me. I'm really thankful to have a friend like them. Anddd finally.

"YES! Finally we're finished!" I said and let out a heavy sigh. Daehwi just smile at my reaction. I thank him and Daniel walk towards us. 
"You done?" he ask me and I nodded my head. 
"Do you wanna walk around the park? Must be tired with all the work right?" Daniel ask me. 

"Sure. Let's go." I said and bid Daehwi a goodbye and ask him if he can look at my laptop while I'm gone.

We walk side by side. It was quiet and... Awkward. Me and Daniel is actually schoolmate. It just that we are from different class. So we are not that close. 

"So. Why are so excited to make those song?" Daniel break the awkwardness.

"I make them for someone actually. But it looks like he like someone else." I said while looking down.

"Who is that lucky boy?" I stop walking and so do Daniel.
"It is... Yoongi." I said honestly. Daniel nodded. 
"Ohh.. That basketball boy I see."

"Wait. Jiwon. Isn't that Yoongi?" Daniel said and show me a boy with a girl. They are... kissing. It's really him. My heart break into million pieces. I try to hold my tears but I'm not strong enough. I run away and cry hard. Daniel catch me. He bring me to a bench.

"Jiwon. Ya. Are you okay? Stop crying. You already know that he likes someone else right? Why do you still cry? Shh.. I'm here." he hug my small body and pat my back.

"I know. But it-it's hurt a lot." I said while hiccups.He then let go of my body and hold both of my shoulder.

"Jiwon. Look at me" I look at him. "No matter what happen. I will be there for you. I like- no. I already love you Jiwon. I love you ever since I first saw you. Can you please stay with me?" he came closer to my face and was about to kiss me. I quickly push him away. "I-I'm so sorry Daniel. I can't return your feelings. I'm so sorry." I said and run away.

I keep on running until I bump into someone. Guess what? It is Yoongi.(I suggest you to listen to Btob 'Missing You' while reading this.)

"Jiwon! Are you crying!? What happened!?" he hold my hands. I push his hand away.
"You ask me what happened!? If you don't kiss that bitch, I will never cry like this! Yes! I like you Yoongi! I'm just afraid! I'm afraid that our friendship will break if I confess! But guess what! My heart is broken just to save our friendship! Why can't you realize my feelings-

He cut me off by kissing me. This does not feel right. I push his body. I try to run but he grab my hands again.

"Jiwon. Listen. I actually like you. You are that someone special I said yesterday. I know I kiss her but trust me. It is not my fault. She is my psycho cousin that likes me over 3 years. I try to reject her slowly but she is so desperate that she kiss me. Trust me Jiwon. I will never play with your heart. I never hurt you. I will never leave you. That song I told you yesterday is for you. You always be my someone special. Now Jiwon, will you be my girlfriend?" he kneel infront of me and hold out a ring. His song also play all of a sudden.

"I-I do." I said and he hug me tightly. 

"I love you Jiwon."

>THE END<

HEYY GUYS! I'M BACK AGAIN WITH ANOTHER FREAKING LONG STORY. SERIOUSLY THO, THIS SHOT IS THE MOST LONG ONE I EVER MADE. HOPE YOU GUYS NOT FEEL BORED WHILE READING THEM. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FF AND MY ONE SHOT. I REALLY APPRECIATE THEM. THANK YOU. THAT'S ALL FROM ME. ANNYEONG!!

//Author-syasungwoon//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.5K 59
Imagines/short stories with the guys of BTS. Actually, just what comes to my mind. Best ranking: πŸ“Œ#1 thoughts [out of 81k]
184 26 8
BTS One Shots to butter your croissant UwUr I also have an Instagram account ➳ @bxngtxn_fics Please, no copies nor adaptations
1.1M 35.8K 186
BOOK ONE. β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—π—‚π—…π—… 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ...
179K 2.4K 16
Enjoy BTS oneshots. REQUEST OPEN.