Once Upon A Time (1D One Shot...

By LouieenT

One Shots upon requests :] Lee Rickson is my character that will be in every One Shot as a supporting charact... More

You Can't Sing (Zayn Malik)
A Bit of Romance (Niall Horan)
Believe Me (Louis Tomlinson)
Summer Lovin' (Zayn Malik)
Vacation (Louis Tomlinson)
It Takes Two To Make Things Go Right (Zayn Malik)
Win a Day With One Direction (Zayn Malik)
Hard To Get (Niall Horan)
Love Song (Niall Horan)
It Went Like This (Zayn Malik)
Finally (Harry Styles)
Torn (Harry Styles)
Let's Get Together (Harry Styles)
Chemistry (Harry Styles)
GOAL! (Niall Horan)
A Dream Come True (Louis Tomlinson)
You Belong With Me (Niall Horan)
I Want To Be More (Harry Styles)

New Life (Liam Payne)

319 6 5
By LouieenT

Lee moved to my school when we were 15 years old, and she has gotten rather popular with the year she hs been here. She was super friendly, outspoken, sweet, caring, and just a amazing person in general. Although she is pretty loud. Before she came around I used to get bullied in school, but she stopped them from bullying me. What she doesn't know is that people still do it behind her back. It was now our senior year and when she found out that I was still being bullied without her knowing, she was furious.

"It's been three years! How dare you guys hurt my best friend! You people are the worst. Olivia is a sweet and fun girl with amazing taste in music! but none of you will ever see passed your egotistical selves. She's human too ya know. You guys better check yourselves. If you're proud being a bully, than you are not a nice person. How do you live with yourselves?"

I remember the day she said that. It was the last day of our senior year. I was in tears. I had never seen Lee so mad before, let alone, yell like that. She stormed my way and grabbed my hands as we left the school building and into the courtyard. The school lunch room was dead silent when we left. It seemed that Lee realy hit them hard.

"Hey babe, you alright? You should have told me that they were still picking on you." She frowned and gave me a hug. I blushed at her kindness. I was really happy to know she thought of me as her best friend. I'm so lucky.

"You know what? Let's move to London. You and me?" She beemed.

"L-London? But that's so far." I gasped. This girl was crazy. Of all places, LONDON?!

"Yeah, we can live in my flat. Remember? That's where I'm from?" She reminded me sarcastically while she poked my forehead. 

"Oh yeah." I smiled sheepishly another blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Silly girl! and you blush too much." Lee laughed as she ruffled my hair.

"So what do you say? I've got some really cool friends I know you'd LOVE to meet." She beemed. This girl is absolutely gorgeous and amazing inside and out. So it was safe to assume that her friends were just as amazing as she is.

"Umm, okay." I smiled. 

"YES! The night of graduation, we're leaving. No time for goodbyes or anything. Those people don't deserve it." She sternly stated gripping her hands into a fist.

"That soon?!" I questioned totally in shock.

"Yup! I mean what do you have here other than Clare? She's more than welcome to live with us. It's a big apartment and it's only going to be us." Lee informed.

"What? What about your parents?" I asked a bit confused.

"Here's a secret I've been keeping from everyone... My family is really wealthy. They work in the music business and is always traveling. I only moved here for school because I wanted to experience the American life." She told me. I was speechless. All this time she busted her ass to work two jobs when she was already rich! What was wrong with this girl? I guess that's what keeps her humble. 

"So tell Clare about the plans. I have to get going. I need to work!" She winked at me before running off.

I told my sister Lee's plans but unfortunately she declined to move with us. She allowed me to go and promised that she would come and visit once in a while. I was really bumbed at the fact my sister, who is my best friend, aside from Lee, wouldn't be with me. She was always there for me. Ever since we were living with mom and our horrible and abusive step father. After Clare and I left, we hadn't heard from our mom. I knew that she is no longer with that douche bag anymore so where was she now? It's been a while and Clare has managed to convince me that we don't need her. And she was right. We're doing fine.

It was finally that day. The Graduation ceremony just ended and we were all getting leis and whatnot. I was surprised that I got quite a few from my classmates. Clare got me balloons and three leis. One would have been good enough. She is the best sister ever! We roamed around looking for Lee so we could give her her leis and balloons as well.

"Oli, Clare!!!!!" I hear Lee's voice scream from somewhere behind us. 

I looked back to see her burried in leis, floaties, balloons, and other stuffs. She also had leis on her arms. Wow, even after her outburst at school, she was still very popular. As she made her way toward us, people were still handing her leis, other stuff, and taking pictures with her. When she finally did get to us she smiled at me and gave me all the leis she was holding on her right hand. It filled to the tip of my chin.

"Oh thank goodness I found you. These leis are heavy." She whined. She split the leis on her left arm and gave some to me as she forced the rest of the leis around her head. You could barely even see her face.

"CLARENESS!!!! Take a picture of us!!!" Lee yelled clare's nickname that she came up with. Clare laughed and started to snap pictures.

After what seemed like a million photos, we decided to leave and eat a congratulatory dinner before we had to head to the airport. We rushed out of the venue before more people could get to Lee. When we finally go into the car, we dumped our leis into the back seat next to Lee and stripped out of our graduation gown. Beneath our gowns I was wearing a simple white halter dress that reached right above my knees. I had white heels and my hair was now up in a pony tail with my hair curling from midway and down. I had light makeup that consisted of lip gloss and eyeliner to help pop out my multicolored eyes. My eyes were brown with flecks of green and hazel. Lee has always told me how much she loves my eyes and how she is so jealous that she couldn't have amazing eyes like mine. Lee, as always, didn't follow the dresscode and wore ripped denim jean shorts with a gray singlet that said 'Can't Touch This." And it was so true. Lee was a friendly girl but she knew how to pick the good from the bad people. I was happy that I was one of the good people. She wore black strappy heals that she constantly complained about because she hated heels, but she still wore them once in a while. Her make up was the same as mine. In fact, she asked me to do it for her.

Clare drove us to a nearby restaurant from the airport. When we go in it wasn't very busy since they lei giving was still going on. We sat down and ordered our food. I was surprised, the customer service was actually pretty good when it wasn't busy.

"Oh man! I can't wait to go back home! Oli you're gonna freak when you see who I'm neighbors with." Lee shouted. Clare and I just looked at her curiously.

"Who?" Clare and I asked in unison.

"Secret!" Lee laughed menacingly.

"Tell us!" Clare begged.

"Or at least just tell me since I won't be moving with you guys." Clare added.

"Sorry Clareness, I'll let Oli tell you when she spazzes out about it." Lee smiled.

After chatting a bit longer our food cam out. We ate with minimal talking as we were all focused on the delicious food in front of us. It was now 9:50 and our flight was at 11pm. We had to get to the airport real soon to get checked in and go through security. When we were finished, Lee insisted to pay and we left for the airport. We said goodbye to Clare and I was in tears. I couldn't believe that I'll be leaving my sister here in the states alone. I really wished she'd come with us.

"Don't worry Olivia, I'll come visit and you can always call me. We also have the internet to keep in touch." Clare assured me. I hugged her tightly crying into her shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you so much!" I cried.

"I'm going to miss you too." Clare sighed rubbing my back. I could tell she was trying to keep back her tears.

"Aww, sisterly love. One thing I never had." Lee muttered.

"Come here Lee." Clare spoke opening her arms for Lee to join in a group hug. Lee bounced over to us and hugged us.

We were finally in the airplane and I was so excited. Lee was especially excited. She kept rambling off about how awesome it's going to be and how much I was going to love it there.

"What if we met One Direction?!" Lee squealed.

"OMG! That would be amazing! I'm like, in love with Liam!" I squealed back.

"I know! You've told me that at least a bazillion times!" Lee laughed.

It was a long flight and Lee and I spent it either watching videos, singing to One Direction obnoxiously, sleeping, or talking. When we finally got to London I was nervous. It was a completely different country and I didn't know what to expect. I was glad that I was here with Lee. She lived her most of her life so she knew where she was going. We caught a cab to her 'flat,' that's what she called it. We pulled up to an apartment complex. 

"Here we are!" Lee chirped.

"C'mon, our bags are already inside. I had a few friends pick up our bags and bring them in. They're probably still in my flat." Lee stated excitedly.

"Oh-kay..." I looked at her a bit weird. I felt like she was up to something, but I didn't know what it was.

We finally got to the apartment. She knocked on the door. I could hear rummaging and yelling from the other side. I was a bit worried but tried not to show it. The door opened and I was shocked!

"LEE!!!!!!!!!!!" Five boys poured out the door hugging her.

"GUYS!!!!!!" She yelled back as they were crushing her in a group hug. 

I just stood there stunned. I was speachless and didn't know what to do. The 'friends' she spoke of was none other than One freaking Direction! That was a big secret she left out! While they were having their hug fest I jsut stared at them in awe.

"Get off of me you touchy feely bastards!" she laughed. 

"HARRY!!! Let go of the ass!" She continued. They all laughed.

"It wasn't even me this time." Harry pouted.

"Sorry babe, things slips." Louis cheekily admitted.

"Oh yeah! Meet my friend Olivia Atkinson! She's the one I told you about." Lee smiled at me. I just waved.

"Hi, I'm Liam." Liam smiled and I just melted. He was just so adorable. His smile was just so... no words could describe how amazing his smile is, or describe how perfect he was in general.

"Hey there love, I'm uncle Louis." Lou laughed at his own joke.

"And I'm aunt Harry." Harry joined in the joke. We all laughed.

"And I'm Niall, their love child." Niall added which caused us to laugh harder.

"And I'm Zayn. I was adopted." Zayn joined.

"You guys are idiots." Lee laughed.

We entered the flat and it was huge! Nothing like I had imagined. It was pretty fancy. Right by the enterance was the kitchen. It was a decent size. The lounge are are was humoungous! One side of the lounge was a door and the other side another door with a hall next to it. I assumed that down the hall was the bathroom. And I was correct as I saw Niall rush in after complaining that he had to pee.Lee hopped to the bedroom with the hall and went into the room. Louis, Harry, and Zayn followed her just as jumpy. Liam was standing next to me smiling.

"Let me show you your room. I was surprised to see that Lee let you have the room with the conjoined bathroom. She's super nice isn't she?" Liam started the conversation as he walked me to the other room.

"The best." I replied back. I was a quiet girl, it was just how I grew up to be, considering I've been practically bullied all my life. 

We walked into the room and Liam sat on the bed lookind around as I walked around the room. I could feel his eyes on me which made me a bit uncomfortable. But hey, it was worth it if it's Liam Payne! After I roamed the room, I sat on the bed next to Liam.

"So what do you think?" He asked.

"It's much more than I expected." I replied and he laughed.

"Yeah, since your living here with Lee, that will make us neighbors." He flashed his contagious smile at me and i couldn't help but smile back.

"Neighbors?" I tilted my head in confusion. This is what Lee meant.

"Yup, the other boys are in the same building as well." Liam added. 

I wanted to scream. I was so excited! I couldn't believe I'm now neighbors with Liam! The LIAM PAYNE for ONE DORECTION! If I could, I'd do back flips and front flips. My stomach was in a whirlwind of butterflies. I was so happy right now. Why lost in my own thoughts when Liam brought me back to reality waving his hands in my face.

"Olivia?" He asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him shyly.

"Let's go see what the others are up to." he smiled and I nodded.

We made our way out of my new room and headed across the lounge to Lee's room. We walked in to see all the boys and Lee tangled in each other laying on her bed. They were all talking and laughing. They looked really comfortable. So this is the life I didn't know Lee had. Lucky girl. But then it hit me. This will be my life too. I smiled at the thought.

"Mind if we join in?" Liam asked not waiting for an answer to dive in. They all laughed as they awkwardly tried to make room and be comfortable at the same time.

"Oli! C'mon and snuggle in!" Lee cheered. I looked for a good space and saw some between Liam and Niall. I carefully climbed in when I felt someone kick my butt causing me to fall right on top of Liam. My eyes went huge in embarrassment. I could hear Lee and the others laughing in the background.

"Sorry Oli. I guess I don't know my own strength." Lee managed to let out between laughter.

I rolled over and I was comfortably snugged between Liam and Niall. My head was restin on Liam's arm while Niall shifted one of his legs so it was above my legs. We all started chatting away. I got to know the boys really well. It felt like I knew them all my life. I realized that Liam was stroking my hair. I blushed at his actions. The hottest man on earth was stroking my hair! I could definitely get use to this life style.

"Why don't we all go out for dinner?" Harry asked. 

"Nando's for sure! Yeah buddy!" Niall cheered.

"Ugh! We had that for lunch!" Zayn complained.

"But it's so good! I bet Olivia has never had Nando's before have you?" Niall looked at me.

"Uh, no. I never had." I admitted.

"SEE! SHE NEEDS TO TRY IT ASAP!" Niall argued.

"Fine!" Zayn shrugged burying his face into the crook of Lee's neck. If I didn't know any better, it seemed Zayn and Louis had a thing for Lee. I'm not one to assume so I let it go. but it really did seem that way.

We were heading into the Liam's car. It was a bit tight so we had to make room. Louis offered to drive while Harry was in the passenger seat. Squished in the back seat was Liam, me, Zayn, and Niall. Lee was sitting on Zayn's lap as she poked her head in the front talking to Harry and Lou. 

"How do you like London so far?" Liam asked soft enough for me to hear.

"It's nice. The buildings are amazing." I smiled back.

"That's great. I can't wait to get to know you more. You seem like a really nice girl." He stated. My face instantly turned red.

"Thanks, I can't wait to get to know you too." I stated back.

"And you're very beautiful." He leaned in and whispered into my ear. I was sure my face was now redder than a tomato.

"And you're perfect." I said with new found confidence. Liam flashed his signature smile again which never seemed to fail at setting the butterflies in motion. This man was going to be the death of me. 

"Maybe we can go on a date sometime. Just the two of us?" He asked in a hopeful tone.

"I'd love that." I replied smiling at him. I was super excited that I felt like my ovaries were going to explode.

"What are you two whispering about over there?" I heard Lee asked loudly. Turning the attention of everyone in the car to us.

"N-nothing. Just talking." I stuttered.

"Yeah right. Already got a date planned?" She joked giggling. Liam and I laughed at how she nailed it right on the dot. But she and the others had no idea. I couldn't wait to start my new life here and my first date ever with the one and only Liam Payne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.1K 25
Hi! We (S&O (2 people)) started off writing one direction one shots, but we also really wanted to make Nouis one shots so here you go ! the stories a...
197K 1.1K 39
THESE ARE FROM TUMBLR SO THEY AREN'T MINE SOME OF THEM!!! MOST DIRTY ONE DIRECTION IMAGINES¦ ONE SHOTS! NIALL HORAN, HARRY STYLES, LOUIS TOMLINSON, L...
17K 222 27
14.2K 257 29
A collection of short stories about you each of the members of One Direction. Hope you like it!