Sweet Pea Imagines

By calumlush

Imagine yourself with everyone's favorite bad boy from riverdale. |Request are open don't be afraid | More

He cheats
You're Archie's little sister pt. 1
Jealous sweet pea would include:
Mayor McCoy's daughter :Die for you
He comes to your rescue
Your ex flirts with you | SMUT |
Fights with Sweet Pea would include :
He comes to your rescue pt.2 ( you rescue him)
Fight pt.1
Fix your heart pt.1

Romantic movie night with sp would include:

18.4K 297 9
By calumlush

• him taking through the movie about how stupid it is.
• him throwing popcorn into the air and trying to catch it with his mouth.
• you begging him to cuddled till he gives in.
• sweet kisses during boring scenes.
• him starting to actually like the movie even though he won't admit it.
• Make out sessions that turn into much more.
• you getting mad at him because he made you miss the movie.
• him rolling his eyes and pulling you on to his lap as he promises you guys can watch another.
• you falling asleep in his arms with him stroking your hair as he's actually paying attention to the movie.
• him kissing your head as he brings you to his room so you guys can both sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
754K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
921K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.