Broken Contract (Black Butler...

By yaesmalurd

Y/N is an ordinary girl who loves anime. One day she got transfered into a whole different dimension and time... More

Introduction
The Meeting
it's on
You're the one?
Your chaser
Hide
Contract?
Chapter 9
First day with a butler
Don't leave me alone
New Comer
RONNIE
14
15

Chapter 4

9K 221 379
By yaesmalurd

(I'm bad with chapter names, I know xb)

Author's POV

Sebastian knocked on the young master's door and not a second later Ciel answered "Come in". Sebastian stepped inside the study with your arm still wrapped around his. Seeing Ciel glared at Sebastian made you look at Sebastian to find a smirk plastered on to his face. You were suddenly dumbfounded.

Ciel's POV

You damn demon. Quite predictable for a creature such as him to be preying on a sweet girl like (Y/N). Tsk. I smirked as I remember my power over Sebastian. This should be a treat. Just you wait and see, (Y/N) on what kind of a person he actually is.

I put my attention on (Y/N) who was still confused; I quickly started a topic before things get any weirder. "The Queen has requested that we investigate the dark forest near London. She said that there's a kidnapper who has been kidnapping (Y/A) year old girls in the city"

"Ooh ooh! Can I come with?? Pretty please!" she said. I contemplated a while on that question. Is it safe enough to bring her along? As much as I would love to see her in action, she's one of the obvious targets... *sighs* "I'm afraid it would be too dangerous to bring you along, (Y/N). Need I recall that the targets are girls about your age?" she frowned a bit. Fighting the urge to hug her, I rub my temple trying to figure another way out. *sighs* "I suppose you can tag along" I heard her chirped up "Yayyy!" she sounded so adorable.

Sebastian's POV

The young master has definitely taken quite an interest in my kitty. I saw him blushed at my kitten's behaviour. Although, I can't really blame him, she is irresistible. I may have to keep an eye on her, I don't want my precious to get hurt.

"Then it's settled, we shall leave at 4 o'clock. If you'll excuse me, I shall prepare the carriage" I bowed and take my leave

(Y/N)'s POV

After Sebastian left, I decided to ask Ciel more about the case. To be completely honest, I am a bit scared. What are they doing with those girls? The thought of it gave me goose bumps.

"Hey Ciel?" he looked up at me from his papers and answered in a calm tone "Yes, (Y/N)?". I hesitated a bit but asked anyways "Do you know what the kidnappers do to those girls?" he stared at me for a couple of seconds before answering "No, I don't. That's one of the reason why we're investigating and also to put an end to it" I hope so.

Sebastian walked in, informing use that the carriage is ready. Excited to investigate with Ciel and Sebastian, I tried to remember all of the stuff they do while trying to find some clues and connection. Just then I remember, OH MY GOSH! I GET TO MEET THE UNDERTAKER XD OMGOMGOMG! I was fangirling so hard I ended up squealing in front of them. They both stared at me with confusion and I decided to just act oblivious. "What?" I said while tilting my head to the side.

We walked out of the mansion and made our way to the carriage. Sebastian gave me a hand to help me climb on the carriage, and then helped Ciel. I sat next to Sebastian and across from Ciel. I stared out the window, dozing off as I think about a joke to tell to undertaker, even though Ciel didn't really said or mentioned anything about going to the undertaker, but I just know it.

Sebastian and Ciel started to discuss about the case. Not long after the carriage came to a stop. Sebastian opened the door then helped Ciel down. Wow, it looks even creepier up close...

I was about to step out of the carriage when I saw Sebastian offering me a hand, naturally I took his hand. Just as I was about to put my foot on the ground, Sebastian pulled me and made me trip. Thinking I was going to fall flat on the face, I closed my eyes. After feeling nothing but masculine yet soft arms wrapped around my figure, I opened my eyes to see Sebastian's fake concerned face. "My, my, (Y/N). You should really be more careful. We don't want you to ruin that beautiful face of yours now, do we?"

I glared at him only to get an amused face by the demon. This dude I swear.... *sighs* I put on a fake smile and said "You're right, Sebastian. I'll be more careful next time" he returned the smile with another fake one.

Sebastian opened the door to undertaker's store. All of us stepped in the store to a dark room filled with coffins. I looked around trying to find undertaker but with no luck, I couldn't find him anywhere.

Suddenly I felt cold and a shiver ran down my spine. "Hello, dearie" I jumped and squealed out of surprise and saw the undertaker in a coffin. "You scared me" I said. Undertaker giggled while stepping out of the coffin and said "Hehehee. On the contrary, dearie. You scared me" he noticed Ciel and Sebastian was there too "Ah, Lord Phantomhive, so good to see you again"

I scared him? What's that supposed to mean? Psh, I'm not scary. Am I ?

"Come to pay me with laughter, I assume" *giggles* "Quite, we have some question about the kidnappings in town" said Ciel. Undertaker seemed excited, probably because he was about to get some good laughter from Sebastian. I always wanted to know the jokes Sebastian told undertaker, but for some reason none of us are allowed to listen.

"Oh, sure thing, my lord. But you know the price for that~" Ciel nod "Sebastian" just as Sebastian bowed, undertaker quickly replied "You typical nobleman, always ordering your servants around, can't seem to do anything without them, can you?" Ciel grew an irk mark on his head. Undertaker giggled knowing his plan was working.

Oohh, this should be good.

Just as I was about to get excited on seeing Ciel's attempt "You two, get out and do not attempt to listen. That is an order" *hmpf* Sebastian and I waited outside for a moment but nothing happened. Of course I was getting bored and I know Ciel's not gonna succeed until in the evening. *sighs* "Let's face it, he is not going to succeed for at least another hour" I said trying to start a conversation. "Indeed. I'm not sure why he even bothers trying to prove himself. This seems only like a waste of time" Sebastian said. Just then I came up with an idea "Why don't we go for a walk around town?" Sebastian contemplated for a while before deciding "Sounds like a splendid idea" with that being said, the two of us walked away from the store, leaving Ciel and the undertaker behind. He'll be fine xp

We were walking around town and everything seemed so peaceful. While we were walking, I saw an antique store, I always loved antique stuff, especially the cute ones. Sebastian and I went to different direction in the store. I have to say, there is a lot of stuff in here, but hardly any of them caught my eyes. Just then I found a music box. It's not like those little girl's music box with a little ballerina on it or jack in the box type. It was a small music box with a glass dome on it, making it even more beautiful. Music box has always been precious to me, cause my grandparents had this music box that I would constantly play whenever I was visiting. Remembering the good old days, I become sad because I never get to see everyone I love ever again. I turned the key on the side to make the music play. To my surprise, the music was the exact same music as my grandparents. I can feel myself starting to tear up, just as I heard Sebastian behind me "(Y/N), are you alright?" I quickly wiped my tears off and turned around "Yeah, I'm fine" I put on a fake smile thinking it was pretty convincing. However, seeing Sebastian's face I know he wasn't buying it. before he got the chance to say anything else I quickly said "It's getting late, we should get back to Ciel. Poor thing is probably exhausted now" *giggles*

We were on our way back to undertaker's store when someone jumped in front of us out of nowhere. Hey, I recognize him. Blonde and black hair, yellow-ish green eyes, spectacles. It was Ronald. "A demon walking with a pretty girl? Huh, could it be you're the rumoured "Sebass-chan"?" Sebastian put a hand over his heart signalling that he is who Ronald said he was. "And where do you think you're going with such a lovely young lady?" he winked at me. I tried to hold in my fluster while Sebastian glared at the young lad. "That's none of your business. Now if you'll excuse us, we best be on our way" said Sebastian as he started to walk away while pushing me gently on my mid back along with him. Not even five steps away, Ronald jumped in front of us and slashed his lawnmower in front of Sebastian's face, barely missing his hair. I never really get why they would just randomly get into fights like that. I mean, Sebastian was only minding his own business. The heck's wrong with this guy? "If I let a demon roaming around town, it will turn out very troublesome. And I'll totally pass on any overtime. So won't you just vanish and hand me the pretty lady?". I can feel my face starting to get flustered, not because I was flattered, but because I was starting to get impatient. I walked in front of him and said "Ronald, would you ever be so kindly to let us go back to our master?" he seemed to find this amusing. He smirked and asked "And why should I let such a beauty go?" he said it in a flirty tone. I started to get close to him till we were face to face, he was still looking amused as ever, so I said "Cause if you don't~" his smirked grew bigger as if he was expecting a sweet offer "I'm gonna RIP YOUR HEAD OFF KICK YA RIGHT IN THE NUT AND FEED YOU TO PLUTO". Ronald looked shocked for a second, until his smirk crept back on to his face "Feisty... I like it" I rolled my eyes. I started to get fed up "Well, it was lovely meeting you, Ronald (not) but just as Sebastian said, we best be on our way" and with that, I grabbed Sebastian by the hand and walked away leaving Ronald behind.

~
~
~
~

I hope you guys are liking the story far >v<

I know I know, there's no conflict nor drama yet, but they're coming soon

Comment down below if you guys want to see other characters, cuz I honestly dont know who i should add to this story.

until the next chapter~ see ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 2.4K 36
When (Y/N) gets invited to a ball at the Phantomhive manor after meeting the Earl and his butler in her floral shop, what is she to do? She ends up i...
120K 3.1K 59
One moment can change a person's life, That moment entraps and ties that person to destiny. For Y/n that choice tied her to darkness itself. Highest...
23.2K 306 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
394K 10.6K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) is not an angel, nor a demon. She is the offspring of a demon father and angel mother. Her fate has been decided by heaven and hell and s...