I Dare to Love and be Loved

By rockylorenzo

Emma is in a longterm relationship with her highschool boyfriend Jake. She didn't went to college and focused... More

The one with the Break-Up
The one with the Post Break-Up
The One after Two Years
The One after Work
The One where she was called, "Bebe Girl"
The One with the Wings and Beer
The One at His Apartment
The One with the Weekend After
The One at The Jane
The One after I met Hanna
The One with the Dress
The One with the Year-End Party
The One with the After-Party
The One where She doesn't want to get over him.
The One where Vin visits Em
The One where We Mattered
The One with the dinner at home

The One with the Long-Weekend

12 1 0
By rockylorenzo

VIN

As promised, Emma got to enjoy more of me. We spent hours making love to each other, savouring each other's body. She also insisted of getting "more" of me, tasting me, sucking me. Making me feel loved and needed. I would spend the rest of my life inside her mouth and pussy. The moment I came, my only thoughts is to be inside her again, her sweet tight cunt. I will live my life satisfying her.

This is one of the best nights of my life; her lying beside me, cuddling me every after we fucked our brains out. Her boobs is on my chest, her leg is on my thighs resting peacefully, while her hand is on my stomach caressing my abs like she wanted to memorize them.

"I want to meet her," she says while looking up at me. "Vannessa" I mentioned her name.

"That's a beautiful name, she is as beautiful as her name," she said smiling.

"She is as perfect as you are, love. Sometimes, I wish I had her with you. That would be perfect," I said with full honesty.

She laughs, "That's too honest. Ahm.. how is the baby Mama?" She asked.

"Still the same, just the baby Mama" I responded. "Nothing to worry," she looks satisfied with my answer.

"She'll be turning six months in less than two months, I think once her vaccines are complete, I can travel with her and bring her to places. As long as Hanna approves. She's been allowing me to be with Vanna. I respect that she has been alone in raising Vanna, but now I'm here to be of help." I explained.

She smiles at me. "I knew you're a good father, I knew I made the right choice."

"I've been stressing myself lately, trying my best to get you off my mind. And it has not been successful, you lingered Emma. The moment we met, until today. You've never left my mind. That's when I knew I have to be here." I say.

I kissed her forehead and smelled her hair. I rested my chin on her head, feeling satisfied. She answers with, "Thank you for coming, love. If you wouldn't have, I know I will."

We fall asleep on that position, hugging each other tightly.

****

In the morning, I woke up with a grumpy face of Emma at my side. What's up with my bebe. She's pouting like a two year old.

"I was planning to prepare a breakfast for you, but remembered I don't have any food. You're right. I needed to stock my fridge."

"That's okay baby, I'm not hungry for food," I grinned.

"But I am." She says pouting. I laughed so hard. She's too cute, too cute I want to keep her in my pocket, but I remembered I'm not wearing any clothes.

"That's a good start, your apetite is back baby!" While hugging her side.

"Get up! Get up! We'll shop for food" she demands.

"Get that beautiful ass up" she stood up and went to bathroom. I stared at her beautiful ass, she's getting more comfortable with me.

As expected, I joined her in the shower and got my morning exercise. It is the perfect way to start the day, her ass on my front. My cock on her opening. Teasing her entrance. Waiting for her to say the word.

"Hmm.. stop teasing me and fuck me" she says bluntly.

So I did. Morning fucks are better on it's own way. First, there's no need to do foreplay because you're both too lazy or you're too excited to get inside her, second, you'll have a quick fuck to start your day.

****

We went to the nearest grocery. It's like fifth-teen minutes away from her place. We were walking around, grabbing some beers as promised to complete her favourite combination.

When suddenly Em stopped walking, so I looked around to see what made her stop. I followed her gaze and someone is also looking intently at her.

"Hey," he said to her. She stopped moving. Nothing at all. No single reaction from her for I think 10 seconds.

"Jake," she said with a surprised look on her face. "Em," he responded back.

"Emma," I want to correct him but I didn't. He doesn't have the right to call him Em anymore.

"Haven't seen you in like two years?," he says with a half smile.

"Ah.. yeah, more than two years," she corrects him. That's right baby, rub it in his face.

"So, how've you've been?," he asks her. Seriously dude, this is not the time to catch up. I know what he is trying to do, he's trying to ignore that Em is with someone. That guy has got to stop what he's doing, or else I won't be able to control myself anymore. I flexed my strong arms on the handle of the cart. See that? That's what you're trying to mess with.

"Doing perfect," she smiles genuinely then looks at me. That softened my whole body like I want to kiss her and make a different scene instead.

Then she looks back at him, "This is Vin," she said. "The boyfriend," I added with full confidence while my eyes is still with her, gawking at her face. This is the first time I called myself a boyfriend and how lucky am I to actually rub it on this guy's face.

"Yes," she laughs softly. I know she has completely forgotten that Jake is right infront of us. She looked at me with full love on her eyes, now I can say the butterflies are officially part of me. It tickles my stomach, dancing like idiots, making me smile like an idiot.

"Happy to see you're doing good, Em." He says that stopped whatever our eyes has been doing to each other. She said more than good, dude. I'm back at the pissing contest. She said she's doing perfect. Search it on google if you don't know what it means.

We both looked at him. "Thanks, Jake. I've seen your daughter's picture, she's beautiful." She says with a full smile on her face. No trace of bitterness on her tone.

Jake half smiled, "Thanks Em. I'm going. It was nice seeing you." Em replied with, "Same here."

Then he left us on the aile. The moment he left us alone, Em looked at me. I placed my arms on her shoulders and kissed her forehead to assure her that everything's fine. She smiled at me and snuggled her nose on my shirt.

"That's so random, I can't believe I've never been here for years." she says with a half laugh.

"It happened for a reason, God wants you to have a perfect comeback," I assured her.

"Probably, let's go babe. I'm super starving with all the sex that we had," she says.

"Which means I need to get this cart filled with food, we'll have more sex today," I started walking and grabbing random food on our cart.

"and tomorrow," she added. She standing behind me, so I looked back. She's grinning like a kid, like she is about to say something that will make me happy.

"I'm.. I'm actually on leave tomorrow. We can spend more time together, or I can actually send you home tomorrow, I guess. I don't know. Whatever —," I stopped her. Whatever she's about to say, I'm totally onboard.

"Shhhhh... you're talking non-stop baby. Yes! Whatever you want to do, I'm good with it,"
I said.

I am so happy today. We're together for like a day and Em already made an effort to spend more time with me. I know Em, she doesn't go on unplanned leaves. I can see on her face that she just decided to go on leave, to spend more time with me. She even wanted to visit my new place.

We wrapped up our shopping spree in thirty minutes. Em bought a lot of food, she been asking non-stop what do I normally eat at home and she's been grabbing everything food that I said. She bought two of each which surprises me. She also asked me to buy toiletries, and asks me if I still have stocks at home. "You're the only person who doesn't visit the groceries," I teased her.

"Thank God for online shopping," she says. "I almost forgot how fun it is to be shopping real time."

Aside from food, she asked me to buy set of toiletries even though I asked her I'm still full at home. She also bought her own with two of each again.

"Someone's enjoying too much," I said.

When we're in the cashier, she asked the attendant to place the food on two separate bags. Since she brought two of each, she gave specific instructions to have it divide it equally. Same with the toiletries, the other bag has mine and hers. While a seperate bag has the other set of her stuff.

"OCD?," I asks. "Nope, this one goes to my house and this goes to yours," she said.

"How about this one? Why did you have my things combined with yours?," I asked her.

Her face immediately turns red, she's blushing. Earlier, she has been demanding on buying my stuff, giving instructions to the attendant. Now, she's blushing like a teenager.

"This is actually for my place, while that one is for your place," she says shyly.

I smile widely. Does this day gets even better. "Perfect," I replied referring to what she did and to her. She fits me perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
157 39 43
James has come a long way from the one stop light town trying to make a name for herself in the world of cosmetics. Her life is slowly heading in the...
85.2K 1.8K 48
High school quarterback, Luke Greyson, didn't think anything was missing in his life until Emma Blake moved to town. Their instant spark left him cra...
150K 4.2K 12
My life before Jax wasn't perfect. My life with Jax isn't perfect either. Eight years after Emma and Jax got married and had a child things were go...