The One with the Long-Weekend

VIN

As promised, Emma got to enjoy more of me. We spent hours making love to each other, savouring each other's body. She also insisted of getting "more" of me, tasting me, sucking me. Making me feel loved and needed. I would spend the rest of my life inside her mouth and pussy. The moment I came, my only thoughts is to be inside her again, her sweet tight cunt. I will live my life satisfying her.

This is one of the best nights of my life; her lying beside me, cuddling me every after we fucked our brains out. Her boobs is on my chest, her leg is on my thighs resting peacefully, while her hand is on my stomach caressing my abs like she wanted to memorize them.

"I want to meet her," she says while looking up at me. "Vannessa" I mentioned her name.

"That's a beautiful name, she is as beautiful as her name," she said smiling.

"She is as perfect as you are, love. Sometimes, I wish I had her with you. That would be perfect," I said with full honesty.

She laughs, "That's too honest. Ahm.. how is the baby Mama?" She asked.

"Still the same, just the baby Mama" I responded. "Nothing to worry," she looks satisfied with my answer.

"She'll be turning six months in less than two months, I think once her vaccines are complete, I can travel with her and bring her to places. As long as Hanna approves. She's been allowing me to be with Vanna. I respect that she has been alone in raising Vanna, but now I'm here to be of help." I explained.

She smiles at me. "I knew you're a good father, I knew I made the right choice."

"I've been stressing myself lately, trying my best to get you off my mind. And it has not been successful, you lingered Emma. The moment we met, until today. You've never left my mind. That's when I knew I have to be here." I say.

I kissed her forehead and smelled her hair. I rested my chin on her head, feeling satisfied. She answers with, "Thank you for coming, love. If you wouldn't have, I know I will."

We fall asleep on that position, hugging each other tightly.

****

In the morning, I woke up with a grumpy face of Emma at my side. What's up with my bebe. She's pouting like a two year old.

"I was planning to prepare a breakfast for you, but remembered I don't have any food. You're right. I needed to stock my fridge."

"That's okay baby, I'm not hungry for food," I grinned.

"But I am." She says pouting. I laughed so hard. She's too cute, too cute I want to keep her in my pocket, but I remembered I'm not wearing any clothes.

"That's a good start, your apetite is back baby!" While hugging her side.

"Get up! Get up! We'll shop for food" she demands.

"Get that beautiful ass up" she stood up and went to bathroom. I stared at her beautiful ass, she's getting more comfortable with me.

As expected, I joined her in the shower and got my morning exercise. It is the perfect way to start the day, her ass on my front. My cock on her opening. Teasing her entrance. Waiting for her to say the word.

"Hmm.. stop teasing me and fuck me" she says bluntly.

So I did. Morning fucks are better on it's own way. First, there's no need to do foreplay because you're both too lazy or you're too excited to get inside her, second, you'll have a quick fuck to start your day.