Married Life [MingKit Fanfict...

By blairecxross02

A glimpse of MingKit's married life. What will happen after they got married? Also, will they become parents... More

1
2
3
?3?
?3?
4
6
7
8
9
Preparation for Special Chapter
Special Chapter
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Epilogue

5

6.5K 199 34
By blairecxross02

Ming went to the counter to ask for some medicines when he saw something that attracts his attention. He came closer to it, and a smile formed his face.

He saw a poster about the upcoming event which will be held tomorrow evening, although it is written in Japanese [A/N: obviously 😑] but Ming has no problem reading it, because his dear addict bestfriend, Yo, forced him to learn Japanese in order for them to read his favorite manga, without waiting for the Thai/English translation.

He asked the Lady if there are nearby stores which sell 'yukatas'. The middle aged lady gave him the names and direction of the stores.

On his way to their room, Ming can't help but smile, imagining his wife wearing a yukata, revealing the curves of his body, his shaped butt .....
Ming stopped his thoughts as it was getting wild.

He opened the door and saw a sleeping Kitkat on the bed. So he slowly walked his way to get a glass of water as he prepare Kit's medicine.

He came closer to Kit as he put the glass and medicine near the table, so he gently wake Kit up.

"Kitkat......" Ming called.

"Wake up na~ I bought you medicine...." Ming whispered in Kit's ear making him move all a sudden.

Kit slowly sits on the bed while rubbing his eyes while yawning.

"Hm..." Kit mumbled as he try to open his eyes.

Ming grabs the glass of water and medicine near the bed. He puts the medicine in his mouth and drink some water, before kissing his wife and sliding the medicine to Kit's mouth.

"Ming...." Kit called.

"Ming!" Kit shouted making Ming startled.

"Khrap?" Ming answered.

"Where's my medicine?" Kit irritatedly asked.

"Huh....? Ah here..." Ming said as he gave the medicine and glass of water to his Kitkat.

"Thanks..."

'Wooh! What is happening to me? My imaginations are getting wild.' Ming thought to himself.

"Ah, Kitkat." Ming called out.

"Hm?"

"I saw this poster earlier." Ming started.

"So?" Kit asked.

"There will be a festival tomorrow night, near the town." Ming stated.

"Really?!! I wanna go!!" Kit's eyes widen hearing Ming's explanation as he started getting hype.

"Okay khrup!" Ming answered.

And the day went on without Kit knowing about Ming's malicious plan. That night, Ming behaved like a good dog and let his wife get a good night sleep. Although kisses and cuddles are allowed, he makes sure not to go beyond that.

'I could totally 'do it' every night if Kitkat wants me too.' Ming thought to himself as he drifts himself to sleep.

The next day, Ming woke up early searching for his missing Kitkat. He looked every corner of the room and found none. As he was about to go out, the door slid open, revealing Kit holding a tray full of food.

"Kitkat! You scared me~" Ming said as Kit walks inside the room.

"Um. Here. Breakfast. Let's eat first." Kit said as he slowly bend to put the food on the table.

Ming watched his wife put all the food on the table, until he realized something.

"Kitkat.....are you okay now?" Ming asked.

Kit froze for a moment before responding.

"Uhm. I'm fine. At least you didn't do anything yesterday. Or else I'll totally break." Kit replied.

"P' korthod." Ming apologizes.

"Enough with the talk. And sit down so we could eat." Kit commanded.

Ming followed his wife's instruction and they started eating.

"Kitkat, I'll be going out na~" Ming asked permission from his wife.

"Au. Where?" Kit curiously asked.

"I'm going to get some things and stuff. Mom asked me to buy some souvenirs." Ming lied.

"Oh~ Then I'll be going with you. I'll also buy some souvenirs." Kit said as he stands.

"Are you sure Kitkat? Your lower part still hurts right? And besides, we need to have a lot of energy for tonight's festival." Ming tried to persuade Kit.

"Ah. Right. Then I won't go with you then. You sure you could carry those stuffs?"

"I won't buy that much." Ming assured him.

"Okay. Take care." Kit said as he pecked Ming's cheek.

"Okay krap." Ming replied as he kissed Kit's forehead then to his lips.

Ming waved his hand before going out.

Upon reaching the store, Ming was delighted seeing the variety of yukatas being displayed, with different colors and designs. He entered the store, revealing a young women, around in her twenties, busy doing her work. As soon as she heard the footsteps coming closer, she turned around and smiled brightly at Ming.

[In Japanese]
"What can I do for you young man?" She asked.

"Do you have yukatas for couples? My boyfriend and I will go to the festival later, and it will be our first time going to this festival, so I want it to be memorable." Ming explained.

"Oh! Are you a foreigner?" The lady asked.

"Yes."

"Then can I see a picture of your boyfriend? So I could find the perfect yukata for him?" The girl asked.

Ming pulled out his phone and looked over his photos, looking for Kit's full body pic. He showed it to the lady, and the lady seemed to be so happy while blushing.

"Your boyfriend's so cute!" She squealed.

"Yes. I'm so lucky to have him. " Ming responded while smiling.

The lady clapped her hands and started walking away, leaving Ming alone in the store. She soon returned holding 2 yukatas of different color, but matching ones.

"Here, could you try this one?" She said as she gave Ming the other yukata for him to try on.

And magically, it fits! Just like it's made just for him!

"This is okay. This fits me perfectly! Thank you!" Ming said as he come out from the changing room.

"I'll buy these two. How much?" Ming asked.

The lady told Ming the price and off he went.

"Kitkat.....I'm back!" Ming called out.

[A/N] This so boring, I'm sorry. This chapter was rushed.

Anyway, hope you still like it 😁

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 3.9K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...
28.6K 1.1K 24
Its a ghostship story of my favourite couple PHAMING "Dad...i am sorry. But i am not ready for this marriage and that too with some stranger" - Some...
102K 4.6K 29
[Completed - Unedited] Another Kit & Ming fanfic, but here they are happily married and settle - so may be they are in their 30's.....but their happy...
47.4K 1.8K 14
Ming is always thinking about Kit. Kit doesn't know his feelings yet. What will happen when it suddenly starts raining?