Mommy, my mirror talks to ME

By _Sass_Queen_

Highest- 11 in horror. Talking mirrors were not only there in Snow White. It seems that Bailey has found one... More

Release date
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 4
A/N
Q&A
A/N
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Thank you note

Chapter 6

2.2K 172 31
By _Sass_Queen_

I froze.
She wasn't alone. Someone else was here too.

"Just get out of here!" I screamed at the doll.
She slowly turned her head towards me.
"You are going to leave this place Bailey. Mommy will kill you," her lips shaped into a smile.

"Mommy, please come here," I shouted as loud as I could.
She came running to my room.
"What happened Bailey? Are you okay?"

"Mommy, that doll! It's here!"

"There's nothing here Bailey. Open your eyes."

I opened my eyes to see that the doll wasn't there. How was that possible. She was here like seconds ago.

"Believe me Mommy, she spoke to me, she was here!"

"Bailey, you must have had a bad dream. Please try to sleep. Mommy is here with you. Don't be scared."

She put me to bed and sat beside me to make sure that I was okay. I felt safe and closed my eyes.
Suddenly I heard some whispering. I opened my eyes and saw that Mommy had dozed off.
Soon the whispers were clearly audible.
I could feel a breath against my ear.

"I won't kill you that easily. I'll always follow you, until you beg for death."

I could easily recognize the voice.
Julia.

*******************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 15.7K 61
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
12K 207 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...
133K 18.6K 88
အရိုးစုသရဲပန်းချီ「骷髅幻戏图」kūlóuhuànxìtú ခူးလိုဟွမ့်ရှိထူ စာရေးသူ - 西子绪 ရှီးကျစ်ရွှိ အပိုင်းပေါင်း - ၁၁၄ ပိုင်း + အချပ်ပို ၇ ချပ် ထွက်ရှိခဲ့သည့်နှစ်...